Toni Cipriani

16 replies to this topic
Parky.
  • Parky.

Where's ya mic..?

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 05 July 2006 - 06:53 PM

No this isn't me wanting Toni to be lead character again. Remember how he wacked a made man? Well maybye we will find out what and how he did it here.

Although Vice City has no Mafia connections apart from Tommy Vercetti, maybye the mob moved in, like they did in Las Venturas.

Info: Once a trusted wise guy in the Leone crime family, Toni Cipriani was forced into hiding after killing a made man. Now he’s back and it’s time for things to be put right.

Did he kill someone if the Mafia? If so which family?

Leones?
Sindaccos?
Forellis?
Sicilians?
Vercettis?

Who knows.

It also states he was a trusted member of the Leones. Does this mean he killed someone in their ranks?

How long was he in hidding for? 3 years.

Where was he in hiding? Clueless.

Mabye Vice.

Maybye San Andreas. Again who knows.

Maybye we might be seeing Toni again sooner than we thought. Maybye we might be taking missions of him again.

Maybye.

Discuss smile.gif

S. Leone
  • S. Leone

Things will be different

• Members

Posted 05 July 2006 - 07:10 PM

Well, He hid in a foriegn country, it states it in the game guide. Theres the biggest probobility of him killing someone in Liberty City if he had to go out of country.

Parky.
  • Parky.

Where's ya mic..?

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 05 July 2006 - 07:12 PM

Does it? Where? It says nothing about Toni in the manual.

S. Leone
  • S. Leone

Things will be different

• Members

Posted 05 July 2006 - 07:28 PM

I meant the Offical Stradegy Guide

Parky.
  • Parky.

Where's ya mic..?

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 05 July 2006 - 07:30 PM

Ok.Well I haven't seen that.

But still. Be good to speculate.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 05 July 2006 - 08:17 PM

I’m with S.Leone, the made man he “whacked” was obviously from Liberty City which would explain why he had to stay away from there for so long. It was most likely a Forelli or Sindacco member.

Moth
  • Moth

When life gives you lemons, nuke the planet.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 05 July 2006 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE (S. Leone @ Jul 5 2006, 19:10)
Well, He hid in a foriegn country, it states it in the game guide. Theres the biggest probobility of him killing someone in Liberty City if he had to go out of country.

so how come he dosn't say anything about him leaving in a forgn country

Rashon.
  • Rashon.

What Comes Around Goes Around

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2006 - 11:03 PM

In the beginning of Liberty City where you meet Vincenzo, Salvatore Leone says he knows what Toni did. That's probably why he didn't say anything.

biggestloser
  • biggestloser

i <3 felicia

• Members

Posted 06 July 2006 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE (saintdave @ Jul 5 2006, 20:17)
I’m with S.Leone, the made man he “whacked” was obviously from Liberty City which would explain why he had to stay away from there for so long. It was most likely a Forelli or Sindacco member.

But you forget that each of those families had connections to Vice City and San Andreas, which means they would've been watching wherever they were. Cipriani could've easily whacked Vercetti, and then the Vercetti mob hunted him. Then he had to hide, which could be a part of the intro to the game, but you wouldn't play as Toni or Tommy, since he would be dead.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 06 July 2006 - 09:11 AM

The Sindaccos only had links or turf in San Andreas, more specifically Las Venturras. I admit the Forellis have had links to all the cities at one point during the GTA timeline but don’t you think we are straying a bit far from what most likely happened?

My point was that he had to have “whacked” someone in Liberty to explain his absence from there for however many years. If he had “whacked” Tommy that would have been in Vice City and he would took up hiding in Liberty due to his connections with the Leones.

Multiformat Gamer
  • Multiformat Gamer

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 July 2006 - 02:03 PM

Maybe he wacked one of the forellis since after sonny died somebody else could of been made and then tony wacks this guy and thats how he has to hide

Parky.
  • Parky.

Where's ya mic..?

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 06 July 2006 - 02:25 PM

I don't think you guys really understood me. It wasn't who he wacked I was trying to get at, but where he hid after he wacked someone. I said maybye he could be hiding in Vice, but who knows.

Archaon, Lord of End Times
  • Archaon, Lord of End Times

Valhall Awaits

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2006 - 03:47 PM

I think I get what you're saying, Parky. He probably did whack someone from the Forellis or Sindaccos. He may have hid in Vice, it would be a good part to add into VCS, he could be your partner in crime in VCS, much like Lance, but not a backstabber. Maybe, you're even a fellow Leone that helped him out and you hid with him in Vice, but you decide to stay in VC.

Moth
  • Moth

When life gives you lemons, nuke the planet.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 07 July 2006 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (Archaon, Lord of End Times @ Jul 7 2006, 15:47)
I think I get what you're saying, Parky. He probably did whack someone from the Forellis or Sindaccos. He may have hid in Vice, it would be a good part to add into VCS, he could be your partner in crime in VCS, much like Lance, but not a backstabber. Maybe, you're even a fellow Leone that helped him out and you hid with him in Vice, but you decide to stay in VC.

now that is a pretty good idea man

nbond99
  • nbond99

Agent of Chaos

• Members

Posted 07 July 2006 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE (Archaon, Lord of End Times @ Jul 7 2006, 15:47)

That is a good idea. If you think about it, that would mean that Vice City Stories would have to take place sometime between 1995-1997 considering that he was in hiding for three years before returning to Liberty City in 1998.

Eagleheart
  • Eagleheart

U.S. Monsanto

• Members

Posted 07 July 2006 - 11:59 PM

Ya it is a good idea but I think someone said earlier that the player's guide for LCS said Toni hid out of the country. And even if he did kill someone in Liberty then hid in Vice he would still be killed. I mean CJ flew all the way over to Liberty from SA to kill all of the Forellis and he wasn't even a part of the family. All I'm saying is it would be to easy for the mob to track Toni inside the country.

biggestloser
  • biggestloser

i <3 felicia

• Members

Posted 08 July 2006 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (nbond99 @ Jul 7 2006, 23:39)
QUOTE (Archaon @ Lord of End Times,Jul 7 2006, 15:47)

That is a good idea. If you think about it, that would mean that Vice City Stories would have to take place sometime between 1995-1997 considering that he was in hiding for three years before returning to Liberty City in 1998.

Perhaps it will happen in SAS if it takes place in '95. I'm not saying that SAS is going to take place in '95, but I do kind of agree with the pattern that R* (accidentally?) made.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users