Photo

GTA San andreas stories

33 replies to this topic
ATK
  • ATK

Drive Slow

• Feroci Racing

Posted 09 July 2006 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (Vanilla Shake @ Jul 9 2006, 14:33)
Date Posted: 6/23 7:26am Subject: Yes, there will be a San Andreas Stories, according to Game Informer...
The new issue has a short article that talks about GTA IV and VCS, and this is the last sentence:

"And for those of you whose light bulb hasn't gone on yet: You can expect to see a San Andreas Stories for PSP sometime in the future too."

Game Informer Statement^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Forums from IGN stating what Game Informer said. Click this link!

That's from a forum on IGN. I forgot, Game Informer also said it. No, I couldn't get the scan of the PSM artice about the same subject because I don't have the issue, I just read it at the store.

SA stories hasent been confirmed at all. All they are say is that it is common sense. They had 3 games on the PS2. They did LCS, they confirmed VCS, If you have common sense, the naxt one should be SAS, but it dosent mean for sure that there will be.

Kanney
  • Kanney

4-8-15-16-23-42

• Members

Posted 09 July 2006 - 10:25 PM

Yeah its quite obviously a fake. But it got me thinking.

Wouldnt it be amazing if instead of plugging a gta game for months. They just dropped one and just had advertsing on tv like a week before. Would be incredible, I know its impossible as they'd lose millions on advertising but for the gamer, it would be great to have no wait.

Vanilla Shake
  • Vanilla Shake

<Chris Force Five

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2006 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE (ATK @ Jul 9 2006, 16:53)
QUOTE (Vanilla Shake @ Jul 9 2006, 14:33)
Date Posted: 6/23 7:26am Subject: Yes, there will be a San Andreas Stories, according to Game Informer... 
The new issue has a short article that talks about GTA IV and VCS, and this is the last sentence:

"And for those of you whose light bulb hasn't gone on yet: You can expect to see a San Andreas Stories for PSP sometime in the future too."

Game Informer Statement^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Forums from IGN stating what Game Informer said. Click this link!

That's from a forum on IGN. I forgot, Game Informer also said it. No, I couldn't get the scan of the PSM artice about the same subject because I don't have the issue, I just read it at the store.

SA stories hasent been confirmed at all. All they are say is that it is common sense. They had 3 games on the PS2. They did LCS, they confirmed VCS, If you have common sense, the naxt one should be SAS, but it dosent mean for sure that there will be.

I didn't say that it is going to happen. IMO it can and will happen, but that's just me. But Game Informer is a pretty reliable source. Just remember: I only posted this because I thought you guys should see it. So don't start flaming me for this sh*t.

ATK
  • ATK

Drive Slow

• Feroci Racing

Posted 09 July 2006 - 11:44 PM

I didn't say that it is going to happen. IMO it can and will happen,

turn.gif

Dude, no one is flaming. All they are saying is that it is common sense. Thats why they say "And for those of you whose light bulb hasn't gone on yet", They are implying that SA stories would make the most sense as the next PSP game. If R* had acctually released the info that they are making SA stories, they would have said so. And plus, they havent even got done making VC stories.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users