Photo

[Official] Lot Requests

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic
Mark
  • Mark

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2007 - 10:11 PM Edited by GTAuron, 17 February 2007 - 02:16 PM.

Right then as i've been asked to make the Ferry lot, I guess I'll be needing Lot 17 on GTI please tounge.gif

EDIT: And c4_r1 is to be released in 0.6 if you wanna change it's colour smile.gif

REspawn
  • REspawn

REgent

• Members

Posted 21 February 2007 - 12:44 AM

As many of you know I own the illcom_c1_r4 lot, beside it is illcom_c1_r3, the user who owns this is DuPz0r.

His account has been inactive since Nov 18 2006 and his e-mail is also dead. With these two lots being the last two remaining ones to be completed on the west side of the island, I would like to take control so that both lots can be included in the upcoming 0.6 release by Gforce.

If anyone has any contact with this member or objects to me taking control of this lot please post it below or send any blackmailing pics of me birthing livestock at "sie romp-en-ze-birth" on the deck of the "Hotsoup" 4 nautical miles off the coast to illspirit and mark them "official forums business".

user posted image

Thanks,
-Dave

Mark
  • Mark

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2007 - 04:39 AM

According to this map he's had it for over 4 months, and with no progress at all....I say it's fair game.

REspawn
  • REspawn

REgent

• Members

Posted 28 February 2007 - 01:19 PM

Tis been one week since I posted the request to assume ownership of the lot: illcom_c1_r3, since no one has objected or posted pics of my effigy being burned and molested by travelling gypsies I will assume that nobody has a problem with it and I will give the finished lot to Gforce for the 0.6 release.

Thanks,
-Dave

Cran.
  • Cran.

910 reprisent

• Members

Posted 28 February 2007 - 01:44 PM Edited by Cran., 28 February 2007 - 01:48 PM.

I got your PM. I actually don't pop around here as much as I used to, and SR is kinda incharge of this whole thing. I took charge while SR and AleXXX were unavailable.

ACTUALLY, interesting fact here, Dup actually owns that lot. I just put his name as 'Dupz0r' just to be hip and cool, I didn't realise there was someone actually called that! lol.gif

ph34r.gif

Anyway, I believe SR is taking care of this, but you can have those lots (With confirmation from SR, should be fine) because it's been quite a while (I'll PM him), he's lost it.

Good day to you sir.

/tips hat.

Snow Racer
  • Snow Racer

Member Title

• Feroci Racing
  • Norway

Posted 01 March 2007 - 06:40 PM

holy crap
you can take it REspawn
i need "New Lot Request" popup on login kinda thing

Johnline
  • Johnline

junglist

• Members

Posted 16 March 2007 - 03:46 AM

i think im ready :D
Lot: illsub_c3_r4
Pics: pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6
Description: beach themed shops, amenities, surf shacks, ice cream stalls, and a skatepark.
Message: i plan to add new material of a beach theme to the southeast of the small illsub island. its a large lot to fill and i plan to merge it well with surrounding lots. my favoured modeling program is zmodeler 1.07, however i can use max to a good extent, the only thing im not clued up on yet is prelighting/vertex colouring.
any comments or objections please say.

Kolji
  • Kolji

Simon

• Members

Posted 21 March 2007 - 07:23 PM Edited by Kolji, 21 March 2007 - 07:38 PM.

Lot: 39 (on this map http://members.lycos...map_big_num.png )

Pics: Not any, until now I only did few minor mods so I take Myriad as the opportunity to do something big and serious

Description: It will be probably some park, statue or some "time out" place --- tower with a nice view, parking garage or something like that

Message: I already recieved my "blessing" for this lot from TRN4L at #myriad. So can I join the force?

TRN4L
  • TRN4L

Novus Ordo Seclorum

• Members

Posted 23 March 2007 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (Kolji @ Mar 21 2007, 12:23)

Pics: Not any, until now I only did few minor mods so I take Myriad as the opportunity to do something big and serious

Description: It will be probably some park, statue or some "time out" place --- tower with a nice view, parking garage or something like that

Message: I already recieved my "blessing" for this lot from TRN4L at #myriad. So can I join the force?

You can't officially request a lot until you know for sure what you want to do, and you also have some development pictures to show the direction your headed. I told you it was free and you could start developing. If you want it officially you have to show some progress first.

locO G
  • locO G

LocO by name... But keeping an even keel.

• Members

Posted 23 March 2007 - 10:55 PM Edited by locO G, 23 March 2007 - 11:34 PM.

QUOTE (Kolji @ Mar 21 2007, 19:23)

Hello Kolji.

Before any lot is given, you must show some examples of your work.
You're been dropping into MI-IRC. Please contunue to do so. We could maybe give you a few pointers.
When youi have something to show, resubmit a request and see what the community thinks.

Talk to you soon.

locO G

Gouveia
  • Gouveia

Back to Kingston

• The Yardies
  • Brazil

Posted 25 March 2007 - 06:01 PM

Lot: illcom_c1_r11
Description: Some shops on the front with a garage and a marina in the back that maybe will have a bar
Message: Those pictures are for reference only, they aren't nothing but a beta... Will work on it more... That is made on sektchup

Mark
  • Mark

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 March 2007 - 07:12 PM

Another boathouse? win lol. At least this one is southerly. Maybe consider summin a lil different? Plus there's Alex's docks just round the corner...and it's right by illsub.

Gouveia
  • Gouveia

Back to Kingston

• The Yardies
  • Brazil

Posted 30 March 2007 - 09:18 PM

Couldn't understand a thing of that... I wanted to make something like santa monica, but it is too near from Ill sub...

Jorge F.
  • Jorge F.

Dutch Modder

• Members

Posted 02 April 2007 - 07:20 PM

Lot: GTI 88 + 89 (I take two lots cause I'm working together with a friend of mine, kaaspizza)

Images what we can do:
Jorge
user posted image
user posted image

Kaaspizza
user posted image
user posted image

Description: What we wanna do with our lot is simple. Just build some houses, nothing special. Of course houses of high quality.

TRN4L
  • TRN4L

Novus Ordo Seclorum

• Members

Posted 02 April 2007 - 11:52 PM

I apologize for not updating the GTI map, but i've already developed lot 88. Might i suggest lot 85? its large enough for the both of you.

locO G
  • locO G

LocO by name... But keeping an even keel.

• Members

Posted 03 April 2007 - 12:51 AM

Jorge F. + kaaspizza: This is wonderful looking work.
I'm sure you can fit it in somewhere (I'll say sorry for the lotmap mix-up too).

Please pop into the MI-IRC Channel sometime.
That's where most of the action takes place. He He

Jorge F.
  • Jorge F.

Dutch Modder

• Members

Posted 03 April 2007 - 05:16 AM

Lot 85 is fine, we'll take that one biggrin.gif .
And I also will check out the IRC Channel some times smile.gif .

Decay
  • Decay

Blind Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 June 2007 - 12:34 AM

Can we get an updated map in here on first post?

Gforce
  • Gforce

"Segregate and Rearrange" "The Hills"

• Feroci Racing
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 June 2007 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE (Decay @ Jun 25 2007, 00:34)
Can we get an updated map in here on first post?

at this point in time i feel that this topic should be closed due to the fact that the next release of illcom will show that the map is almost full with released work.

i have just released the illnorth developer pack and lot makers can request a vacant lot on illnorth in This Topic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users