Photo

The Manchez

2 replies to this topic
Saddler
  • Saddler

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 June 2006 - 09:04 AM

ok so ive unlocked all the islands and im still after the Manchez so if anyone can tell me where to find it it'd be much appreciated, o and i dont mind if yous move this or whatevers neccesary. and i've got LCS on ps2 as well wink.gif so yeah. cookie.gif

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 27 June 2006 - 10:06 AM

The Manchez would only spawn once you complete at least 10 courses of the hidden challenge "Bumps & Grinds".You have to find a parked Sanchez in a grassy off-road course near the St. Marks Bistro vicinity. You will find this motorbike parked beside a tree. Once you ride this Sanchez you will trigger the challenge where you have to complete at least 10 courses to pass it, and which I think does not have to done continuously much like the taxi mission. Once you complete 10 courses, a cutscene would inform you that you've just unlocked the Manchez and would now replace the Sanchez in its place.

Saddler
  • Saddler

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 June 2006 - 11:03 AM

QUOTE (GTA_Loco @ Jun 27 2006, 20:06)
The Manchez would only spawn once you complete at least 10 courses of the hidden challenge "Bumps & Grinds".You have to find a parked Sanchez in a grassy off-road course near the St. Marks Bistro vicinity. You will find this motorbike parked beside a tree. Once you ride this Sanchez you will trigger the challenge where you have to complete at least 10 courses to pass it, and which I think does not have to done continuously much like the taxi mission. Once you complete 10 courses, a cutscene would inform you that you've just unlocked the Manchez and would now replace the Sanchez in its place.

Thanks for ya help cookie.gif icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users