Question about superjumps.

4 replies to this topic
Chonks247
  • Chonks247

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 June 2006 - 08:28 PM

Hello. This is my first post here, so don't be too brutal... tounge.gif

Lately I have discovered the art of superjumping. I thought it was really cool, so I decided to persue it and try to do it myself. By superjumping I am reffering to the trick where you position your car just right so when the train comes by it sends your car flying. Well, after a whole night of trying, I was only able to perform this trick once with a Banshee. Every other time I would get lodged and completely stuck in the train tracks. It was like the train welded together my car and the tracks.

So here's my question - what cars are suggested when performing this? I feel that using the Banshee isn't really going to work out too well. The video I saw of a superjump had an Infernus, so I'm guessing you guys are going to suggest using an Infernus. And if that's the case, I'm going to have to get cracking on missions because I am still on the first island.

Thanks ahead of time. I appriciate all suggestions and feedback. smile.gif

Travis30384
  • Travis30384

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 March 2007 - 03:34 AM

i have no idea what superjumping is but to get an infurnis you could do firefighter missions to find one. or you could download a gta3 admin console and spawn any type of vehicle in your garage. biggrin.gif

Travis30384
  • Travis30384

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 March 2007 - 03:35 AM

by the way nice avatar marty chonks. hes my fav look at my sig lol. srry bout the double post rah.gif

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:55 PM

Never tried the art of superjumping but it sounds fun.

The Infernus (if your having trouble finding) can be found parked in the carpark at Shoreside Vales Francis International airport. The Banshee is quite a fast vehicle but so is the Cheetah, it really depends on personal choice. Some find certain vehicles easier to control than others.

WILLY1
  • WILLY1

WILLY1

• Members

Posted 11 March 2007 - 03:26 AM

Ive tried it, The best vehicle to use is the infernus.

But, Vice City superjumping is 10 times better

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users