Photo

Cheat Activated

3 replies to this topic
Grisha
  • Grisha

Helper

• Members

Posted 21 June 2006 - 06:47 AM

wtf!? i started a new game, just wanted to finish it once again. so i was in the hood, i wanted to get the sub machine gun on sweet's roof. so i was climbing and i was using arrows and space only, and WTF! a hydra falls from the sky, and its said "Cheat Activated" how the... i was uding a,s,d,w and space how chould i active that cheat?

Plaka
  • Plaka

King Of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 21 June 2006 - 10:04 AM

JUMPJET = Spawn Hydra

Thats the code to type in so just using the keys you mention I don't see how it was activated unless you've re-mapped your keyboard.

pdescobar
  • pdescobar

Conformist Scum Panda

• Members

Posted 21 June 2006 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (Plaka @ Jun 21 2006, 06:04)
JUMPJET = Spawn Hydra

Thats the code to type in so just using the keys you mention I don't see how it was activated unless you've re-mapped your keyboard.

JUMPJET isn't the only way to get the Hydra. PC Cheats are actually some sort of checksum and so there are dozens, probably even hundreds of different key combinations that can activate each cheat. That's why only about half of the cheats listed in the "Confirmed Cheats" topic make any sense; if nobody's found the "readable" version of a cheat, they are listed with just the shortest possible activation string which was found via brute force. The original poster just managed to be unlucky enough to spell out one version of the hydra cheat...

I understand how it feels, though. On my xbox copy, one time I was trying to land the Raindance helicopter on a roof and I didn't have much expericence flying copters. I was hitting all kinds of different buttons trying to turn it and level off and all of a sudden I see "Cheat Activated" and get 6 stars....

mastersrp
  • mastersrp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 June 2006 - 11:19 AM Edited by mastersrp, 29 June 2006 - 11:22 AM.

confused.gif I was also (once) running, and then it sayd cheat activated and the "SPEEDITUP" cheat activated ?!?
[it didnt speed me or any action up. only the time shift´d] (hours=seconds minutes=very fast seconds 0.5) confused.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users