Photo

Hopefully they fix the free aim!

11 replies to this topic
Persian man
  • Persian man

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 June 2006 - 02:47 AM

Everyone here knows that the free aim in LCS SUCKED! Obviously it's cause they only have one anallog stick to work with but still they could of thought up something. They should make it like Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror, where Triangle, Square, Circle, and X are used to look around. The way it works is you use R to aim, the anallog stick to move around, so when you are targeting someone you press one of the four buttons and it goes in to free aim mode. So you use the four buttons look around and the anallog stick to move. Then you press left or right to lock on to someone again. And also you should be able to move around when you are aiming with a AK, M4, or any time of weapon like that.

Your thoughts?

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 21 June 2006 - 08:14 AM

I’m sure Rockstar has taken into account feedback from fans concerning the free aim and how poorly it was done in LCS. I’d prefer they only use it for the big machine guns or rocket launcher but it must be there for a reason and they rarely make the same mistake twice.

kletus
  • kletus

guy who loves gta

• Members

Posted 23 June 2006 - 12:42 PM

I hope they could make it more like sa. I like the idea of holding down "L" then using the square, x, triangle and circle to look around and joystick to move. maybe "R" to shoot

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 23 June 2006 - 01:31 PM

Admittedly San Andreas does have the best weapon controls yet, remember the PSP has less than what is on a PS2 controller so they have to make do with what is available. If the game does port I’d expect it to be the same as what LCS is for the PS2.

Coolv
  • Coolv

The V

• Members

Posted 23 June 2006 - 03:53 PM

I thought the aim was ok!

GodfatherITB
  • GodfatherITB

Dar?

• Members

Posted 23 June 2006 - 06:04 PM

it was ok, but it did piss me off sumtimes... die.gif

Kippers
  • Kippers

おっぱいは好きで

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2006 - 08:04 PM

I've never found the free aim a problem to be honest in most GTA's, mainly because i never need to free aim. Why free aim when i can just auto aim and bam, the targets dead within half the time.

But yeah, the LCS free aim was, lets just say, lacking in many ways. But again, i never had any use for it.

Eagleheart
  • Eagleheart

U.S. Monsanto

• Members

Posted 23 June 2006 - 11:07 PM

I got used to it after awhile. It's not so bad but in intense missions it's a pain. And not being able to move with some guns really sucked too.

GodfatherITB
  • GodfatherITB

Dar?

• Members

Posted 27 June 2006 - 08:00 PM

yea, i dont get why they took they hitman gun skills from the game... o well, mabye they'll put it in VCS

kletus
  • kletus

guy who loves gta

• Members

Posted 28 June 2006 - 02:50 PM

what if the do what they did with the computer version of vice city. Use the joystick like the mouse and have like x or another botton to move

cherry_lowlow333
  • cherry_lowlow333

Ride wit me.

• Members

Posted 29 June 2006 - 08:48 AM

I didn't see anything wrong with the free aim. I think it was quite good except for the strafing that you couldn't do with some of the sub-machine guns. But overall the weapons and aiming was fairly good, but not as good as San Andreas.

Moth
  • Moth

Fiat justitia ruat caelum

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 10 July 2006 - 05:18 PM

the aimming in lcs suck ass on the psp and could you do a drive by on it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users