1,087 replies to this topic
Gforce
  • Gforce

"Segregate and Rearrange" "The Hills"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 February 2007 - 04:57 AM

QUOTE (aad @ Feb 9 2007, 07:28)

So gforce just let know what you already have done, or where i can help you with, i found out with putting my new lot ingame that my ID numbers were used on some other lots and that isnt right according to the ID list i made a while ago so i gues reorganising it all will solve this.

Cya

Aad

i haven't started to renumber the GTI ID ranges yet but if you feel like renumbering all the ID's including the sections using the 4k,6k and 8k ranges, the available ID range for GTI is between 2K and 4K inclusive, that should give you plenty of ID's to cover the whole island and more.

if you need to discuss this or want some help you know where to find me and lot's of other active member's prepared to help on IRC, maybe we can all work on fixing this together wink.gif

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 10 February 2007 - 08:35 AM

Gforce i made a small step plan, and somekind of layout

1 i will check if all the buildings are using the correct lot ID numbers if not i will change them to the lot they are standing on.

so example
CODE

2536  gtiG_4
2537 (id for buildings)
2538 (id for lod for example)
2539 (id for misc object)

2540 gtiG_5  

(if possible if not i will screw it up to 2545 so we have some more ID's to spare or use, i will change all lots to the used ID's they got on them this way i can save id numbers that can be used on bigger lots,

i hope to get it all sorted today, but first i will do some things in my private live, doing some shopping, etc the usual stuff, i should be up and running later on today.

TRN4L
  • TRN4L

Novus Ordo Seclorum

• Members

Posted 10 February 2007 - 04:27 PM

GTI needs atleast 10ID's per lot IMHO. the previous amount just wasnt enough. Whats your opinion?

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 11 February 2007 - 11:56 AM

I agree with that TR4NL but first i need to solve 2 problems

1 getting the GTI_lots.ide and gti_lots.ipl to get sorted out so the buildings will have the right ID numbers.

2 finished lots dont need 10 ID numbers they can just have the ID numbers they used originaly and then use the other ID numbers for other lots this way we can extend and use more ID numbers for bigger lots

3 i have almost finished renumbering or at least chaning some ID numbers of gti_lots.ide and i havent got any bugs so i gues it up to changing them all to the right ones and then start extending all.

so T when im back on IRC we will just try to get this all sorted,

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 February 2007 - 06:09 AM

great to know the GTI ID's are getting there Aad smile.gif

here are a few update and WIP screens .........enjoy biggrin.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 February 2007 - 06:16 AM

i've already warned myself for double posting ......... anuj_cop.gif happy.gif

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 16 February 2007 - 07:37 AM

Wow, that really looks promissing Gforce , lets do some train surfing tounge.gif, anyway im free of school today so i hope to get the ID numbering of GTI done and then i will be changing all of them into the final state.

Hopefully when thats all done GTI can be putted back into MI and make the package xomplete. just keep up the good work Gforce.

Cya

Aad/

DexX
  • DexX

Black Hat

• Feroci Racing

Posted 16 February 2007 - 09:33 AM

Larger topics are being locked, for the benefit of the gtaf server. Feel free to create a PPT 3.

Edit: new PPT 3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users