• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,087 replies to this topic
jarjar
  • jarjar

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 January 2007 - 12:33 PM

Screenshots of the working script for ODIE's Lottery Shop:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

lord fido
  • lord fido

Retired gangbanger

• Members

Posted 09 January 2007 - 03:57 PM

OMG! YOU WON!!!

Great script, jarjar. I never won in the MIVC lottery. I hope there are more lottery stands aroudn town.

What about bingo game?

jarjar
  • jarjar

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 January 2007 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (lord fido @ Jan 10 2007, 01:57)
OMG! YOU WON!!!

Great script, jarjar. I never won in the MIVC lottery. I hope there are more lottery stands aroudn town.

What about bingo game?

hehe, I didn't actually (nope, I can't win in my own script even tounge.gif ). Thats a screenshot Gforce took and gave me on IRC.

You can test the script by downloading the update here by the way.

I won in the lottery tons of times last week when I started the script, as it was playing up and instead of checking for any number, would only check for 7. If you didn't have a 7 it kept spitting out other random numbers until you got 7 and won tounge.gif .

[46]TheDoctor[46]
  • [46]TheDoctor[46]

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2007 - 04:20 PM

if this is the wrong topic, please report it (i don't mean it has to be in the recruits & requests topic) , but i wanted guys from Myriad Islands to see it too...
I love all your work, cars and other stuff you create, just too make people happy. But I miss some nice offroaders.
Because (as far as i know) nobody has a model for the duneride, sanchez and the sandking yet for example, i thought you could make some dakar-spoofs.. here are some examples:
The blue ginaf truck of Jan en Gerard de Rooy:
http://www.rtl.nl/sp...eam_de_rooy.xml

The red repsol mitsrubishi's
http://www.rtl.nl/sp..._mitsubishi.xml

and maybe to match the blue truck(s), a gauloises yamaha bike:
http://mm.motor21.co...despres4_fg.jpg
http://www.liquimoly...60101132516.jpg
http://m.rodas.pt/r/images/38628.jpg
the last one is a ktm bike, but it's just to show you what i mean

anyway, i think it would be a really nice mod for MI smile.gif

jarjar
  • jarjar

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 January 2007 - 12:15 AM Edited by jarjar, 10 January 2007 - 08:45 AM.

Not really the best place for it, and since you have it posted here and here I don't see a need for it wink.gif .

EDIT: Fixed link, Cheers' to Cerbera for letting me know of my mistake smile.gif .

BenMillard
  • BenMillard

aka Cerbera

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2007 - 08:30 AM

As far as I know, there are no deserts in MISA. Also, PPT is for people who've actually made something to show it off. It's not for making requests.

Mark
  • Mark

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 January 2007 - 11:52 AM

Actually, could we warrant a requests topic around here? We don't really seem to get many requests and there's no real chances we would fufil them either.

jarjar
  • jarjar

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 January 2007 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE (GTAuron @ Jan 10 2007, 21:52)
Actually, could we warrant a requests topic around here? We don't really seem to get many requests and there's no real chances we would fufil them either.

Could be a good idea, or maybe a ideas topic. People could put forward and brain storm ideas for features. I imagine it would come in handy in some aspects, particularly mission coding.

Diesel
  • Diesel

Getaway Driver

• Feroci Racing

Posted 10 January 2007 - 02:31 PM

The only reason there's a request topic in the Editing forums is so there's a place to dump them all to, so modelers only have one place to avoid rather than loads tounge2.gif As far as I know, not a single request has ever been filled, and probably never will be. Making sh*t is hard and I know I, at least, wouldn't be willing to work on something like a car just because someone else wanted to see it - it'd be because I wanted it myself. Giving it out to everyone else is just a bonus.

jarjar
  • jarjar

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 January 2007 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE (Diesel @ Jan 11 2007, 00:31)
The only reason there's a request topic in the Editing forums is so there's a place to dump them all to, so modelers only have one place to avoid rather than loads tounge2.gif As far as I know, not a single request has ever been filled, and probably never will be. Making sh*t is hard and I know I, at least, wouldn't be willing to work on something like a car just because someone else wanted to see it - it'd be because I wanted it myself. Giving it out to everyone else is just a bonus.

I agree, it's the same with all things. You only do things because you want to, you wouldn't do something really hard just for one person. You'd do it for yourself, and for a large majority of people. And yes, you are correct, not one of the requests have been ever filled.

[46]TheDoctor[46]
  • [46]TheDoctor[46]

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 January 2007 - 03:19 PM Edited by [46]TheDoctor[46], 10 January 2007 - 03:22 PM.

QUOTE (Diesel @ Jan 10 2007, 14:31)

so your saying i'm the only one on this site who thinks those dakar vehicles are nice?
ah well...it was just an idea, too give you some ideas to fill the cars.if you guys don't like it then forget it. make what you think is best for MI monocle.gif yawn.gif

Diesel
  • Diesel

Getaway Driver

• Feroci Racing

Posted 10 January 2007 - 03:23 PM

QUOTE ([46]TheDoctor[46] @ Jan 10 2007, 16:19)
QUOTE (Diesel @ Jan 10 2007, 14:31)

so your saying i'm the only one on this site who thinks those dakar vehicles are nice?
ah well...it was just an idea...if you guys don't like then screw it. make what you think is best for MI

No, I love Dakar rally vehicles too, but my point is nobody's going to make something just because someone requested it. If someone wants to make it, they will; and if it's decided it fits in with Myriad OK it'll go in there too.

Snow Racer
  • Snow Racer

Member Title

• Feroci Racing
  • Norway

Posted 10 January 2007 - 04:13 PM

custom dakar/4x4 offroader vehicle is on mine list now... if I get a time for it
could be modable

[46]TheDoctor[46]
  • [46]TheDoctor[46]

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 January 2007 - 06:19 PM

okey okey, we're done with it! tounge.gif i understand it now, hehe.... blush.gif

BCspeed34
  • BCspeed34

CEO

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 11 January 2007 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (Snow Racer @ Jan 10 2007, 08:13)
custom dakar/4x4 offroader vehicle is on mine list now... if I get a time for it
could be modable

A good replacement for the Duneride vehicle?

Gforce
  • Gforce

"Segregate and Rearrange" "The Hills"

• Feroci Racing
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 January 2007 - 08:54 PM

it's great to see so much new work around here biggrin.gif

.......back soon to blow some heads off !!!! tounge.gif

Gforce
  • Gforce

"Segregate and Rearrange" "The Hills"

• Feroci Racing
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 January 2007 - 09:26 PM

Edit: here are some pretty pics for you to drool over biggrin.gif

user posted image
user posted image

enjoy wink.gif

Edit: ooops i thought i hit edit, feel free to warn my arse tounge2.gif anuj_cop.gif

Mark
  • Mark

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:53 AM

As said on mIRC, wow. Love the 1st shot...looks amazing, a real city smile.gif

Will post my NJ style house tomorrow I hope..mind you i'm out tomorrow eve..

TRN4L
  • TRN4L

Novus Ordo Seclorum

• Members

Posted 12 January 2007 - 04:23 AM

Somthing tasty for you bitches! EAT IT and LIKE IT! rah.gif rah.gif bbq.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Now everyone kiss Gforce for getting them in-game.

JasonB
  • JasonB

GTA-SA/GTA-VC/GTA3 Modder Extraordinaire

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:40 AM

Good to see that people are more motivated than I, congrats and well done on getting my tracks ingame. smile.gif

Now all I need to do is finish the upgraded Pacific Bay docklands with station and all should be swell smile.gif

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 12 January 2007 - 07:07 AM

Nice one guys love to see the train tracks getting to a completion status, but is it me or do they look to be really high in the air? maybe a screenshot from the side will change my mind.

And JasonB please update the pacific bay stuff we really want to see the station stuff ingame soon, oh on a sidenote dont forget the vegetation to cover its location a bit or else the people / peds will be disatracted and wont visit the train station tounge.gif anyway good work you all and im getting my motivation back too trough all of the work posted here, i just need to make a nice design with some nice stuff in there, i found out that using custom floor plans and build up from there is the best way, just need to find a way how to make my 2d floorplans useable in 3dsmax so i can extrude them and create wall of them, for now i will stick with boxes for the walls, hope to get something up soon, it may turn out into a small adminstrative office with some nice details etc, and i will just borrow the generic pc again ":)

Cya for now be back on saturday i gues with more stuff.

Aad.

REspawn
  • REspawn

REgent

• Members

Posted 12 January 2007 - 09:59 AM

Some excellent screens there guys

TRN4L
  • TRN4L

Novus Ordo Seclorum

• Members

Posted 13 January 2007 - 03:45 AM

one word...

YAHIMBA

user posted image
user posted image

Mark
  • Mark

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2007 - 03:47 AM

As said before, f*cking sex.

Interesting road layouts ftw!

Cran.
  • Cran.

910 reprisent

• Members

Posted 13 January 2007 - 09:49 AM

Where IS that sexy beast? inlove.gif

Gotta fix that little line there in the mapping on the upramp thing.

ParoXum
  • ParoXum

Proud PC Gamer

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Best Texture/Model 2013 "SRt3 2012 Mipmap Edition"

Posted 13 January 2007 - 12:05 PM

Excellent Lots TRN4L wink.gif

I gotta be often on IRC again. turn.gif

lord fido
  • lord fido

Retired gangbanger

• Members

Posted 13 January 2007 - 01:18 PM

How do i enter IRC? Firefox is being stupid. Doesn't recognise .irc

Snow Racer
  • Snow Racer

Member Title

• Feroci Racing
  • Norway

Posted 13 January 2007 - 02:15 PM

type "irc:"? if you use chatzilla

TRN4L
  • TRN4L

Novus Ordo Seclorum

• Members

Posted 14 January 2007 - 03:31 AM

QUOTE (lord fido @ Jan 13 2007, 06:18)
How do i enter IRC? Firefox is being stupid. Doesn't recognize .irc

You need an IRC client... its not something the browser does natively...

AAAAAAnnnyywayssss.......

user posted image
user posted image

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 14 January 2007 - 08:47 AM

thats inmense, awesome and great use of the height changes that the road has, altough it looks a bit small on top in comparing with the normal road. And really nice work, and what do i see there some waterfalls smile.gif .

Great to see that the exterior work is getting done T, i may get on work again now too and finish of my simple but nice and clean lot.

Cya

Aad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users