Photo

Voting

4 replies to this topic
Eljan81
  • Eljan81

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 June 2006 - 07:16 PM

I have a couple questions about polls. I'm pretty sure I probably have to be a moderator to be able to make some polls. Well there realy isn't a question to that. Just I guess do I have the capability to setup a poll?

Second, is it possible to set more than one poll on one topic?

Just a curious forum troll.

Vanillainy
  • Vanillainy

Fancy Clown.

• Zaibatsu

Posted 12 June 2006 - 08:01 PM

No and no.

If people were allowed to make polls it would be spammy and pointless, a poll is made if the topic is fir for one. By a mod/admin.

Like : "Do you like cake?"
•Yes
•No

In a topic about GTA, its a bit silly.

And im dam sure you can only have one poll in one topic.

Black-hawk
  • Black-hawk

Boss

• The Connection

Posted 12 June 2006 - 08:25 PM

For the ability to be able to create polls you need to either:
a. Bribe an Admin
b. Give free sexual pleasures

Then you will be able to do this.

user posted image

Dalpura
  • Dalpura

• Members

Posted 12 June 2006 - 08:28 PM

If you make a topic and want a poll on it (and it's not stupid, as per cake poll mentioned) there shouldn't be a problem adding it for you. Just send an online mod a PM or report your own post asking to have one added. smile.gif

Moved to Network Team.

Eljan81
  • Eljan81

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 June 2006 - 10:38 PM Edited by Eljan81, 12 June 2006 - 10:46 PM.

The main reason I ask is for a GTA4 betting topic. Something fun that we can do to discuss things about the upcoming title. It's a little early for the topic to date. I just wanted to know ahead of time. Thanks guys.

So one can not or it hasn't been tried yet, set multiple polls on one topic. But Can you Edit the Poll itself from time to time. As in after lets say for example 20 posts per page assuming that's how everyone has there setup setup... So lets say I make this wager:(this is one I believe in too by the way) I would start the topic "Inside Track Betting." I would post my bet that the next time we hear about GTA news would be on or around the release of PS3. Place your bets.; That ends my topic along with the rules of course, so what say ye?

GTA Rock, Rockstar Rules.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users