Quantcast

» «
Photo

What radio stations do want to make a comeback?

41 replies to this topic
JamesEarlCash
  • JamesEarlCash

Carney Island Warrior

• Members

Posted 08 July 2006 - 09:42 PM Edited by JamesEarlCash, 08 July 2006 - 10:26 PM.

I've had it with people who say Lazlow was kicked off VROCK in 86'. I've listened to that station for years and never heard him get fired, could someone point it out to me, cos I feel like a tard for saying this.

Yes he says he "got kicked off the rock station" on Chatterbox in 2001, that doesn't mean to say he won't still be on VROCK in 3 years time (1989) and actually get fired this time. But it makes no sence to fire him on-air, since you would keep on hearing him get fired over and over again, so maybe just an indication that his days were numbered so it can play on rotation.

He wouldn't be on VROCK or any other station for that matter 3 years before Vice City because he says "i've only been in Vice City a few months now, but its clear my opinion is really important to you".

Synthesis
  • Synthesis

Ninja

• Members

Posted 08 July 2006 - 09:54 PM

All of the same Radio Stations, but mabye add something like Flashback FM for Pop / Electro / New Wave.

TenaciousD.
  • TenaciousD.

• Zaibatsu

Posted 10 July 2006 - 07:11 PM

they have to have V-Rock. LCS had a pretty bad soundtrack so i hope they sort it out for VCS

Stuch
  • Stuch

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 July 2006 - 07:40 PM

Flash FM
K-Chat
Fever 105
V-Rock
VCPR

All Good. icon14.gif

NIKIN
  • NIKIN

mortal gamer (soon to be god hopefully)

• Members

Posted 10 July 2006 - 09:20 PM

Flash
Kchat
Vrock (or at least one station with lazlow)
VCPR

Rashon.
  • Rashon.

What Comes Around Goes Around

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2006 - 09:51 PM

V-Rock is definitely coming back with Love Fist. If the game take place in 1989, then most lkely there'll be no Lazlow since he gets kicked off.

BlackStar2k
  • BlackStar2k

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 July 2006 - 10:30 PM

I definitely want V-rock back smile.gif IMHO that was the best music channel the game had to offer.

tekkenfreek233
  • tekkenfreek233

Scheisse!

• Members

Posted 15 July 2006 - 09:14 PM

I think they'll do what they did in LCS. Have all the original radio stations with new material. If it's still set in the 80s, then they can put some Metallica on V-Rock. I'd love to be jammin' to Metallica's "Ride The Lightning" while shooting everybody I see in a drive-by. But that's just me.

TheDude5000
  • TheDude5000

Soak of the year!

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 July 2006 - 09:17 PM

They don't really care....

Just look at LCS, if they really wanted to create such an "experience" as they were claiming to when they hyped the sh*t out of it, they'd hire Michael Madsen, Demi Mazar, and the other voice actors from GTA 3 to reprise their roles. They'd have a reasonable soundtrack, not all that filler crap.

LCS was just a game to test the waters, so hopefully they'll pay attention to these important aspects for VC Stories.

Shatters
  • Shatters

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 July 2006 - 07:52 PM

V-Rock
Wildstyle (Vice City Jam? tounge2.gif )
Lips 106
K-Chat
VCPR

The Bone County Butcher
  • The Bone County Butcher

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 July 2006 - 08:00 PM

Obviously VRock devil.gif for us metalheads out there. That was a killer of a station with a crushing playlist. VCPR will, in my opinion, definetlry make a return because it was a fan favourite and was the one staion so far that has captured all the wit and humour of the guys and girls at R* and the GTA series in general.

Also i wouldnt mind Radio Espantso making a return, that was a funny station with catchy little tunes. But enough already of the ramming of the rap and hip-hop down our throats...IT SUCKS. die.gif anuj_cop.gif

azkickin
  • azkickin

I Love Titties

• Members

Posted 20 July 2006 - 07:14 AM

V-Rock is almost a definent, Flash was ok, K-Chat was good, VCPR was great it's just so f*ckin funny, Wave 103 had 1 or 2 good songs. If this game is set just before VC then we might already know the DJ for V-Rock in VC a guy called Lazlow complaining he stole his job you might remember him he said his radio name was Cousin Ed, and Lazlow says he has only been in VC for a few months so if its just before VC then R* will probably have Cousin Ed as DJ and Lazlow won't be on the radio sad.gif .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users