» «
Photo

[Official] Paths and Mission Scripts

405 replies to this topic
aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 18 June 2010 - 01:21 PM Edited by aad, 18 June 2010 - 01:23 PM.

QUOTE (plastus @ Jun 18 2010, 12:49)
Sorry for posting in so old thread,but can anyone repost latest script for myriad? All links are gone,last i got is scm V22.

im not sure but SCM 22 is almost the latest one as far as i know i might have a later version somewhere on a old website will get the links up asap

i just have checked and the one i got is just a tweaked SCM V22 which can be found here
http://home.quicknet....blaauw/myriad/

it also includes some additional files you might need.

plastus
  • plastus

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 June 2010 - 01:50 PM

can you write me a fast guide how to get that script to work? Im getting crashes after loading,i guess because i didnt change anything in dynamic.ide

Snow Racer
  • Snow Racer

Member Title

• Feroci Racing
  • Norway

Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:19 PM

holy fumpkins...

someone should consider to remove Myriad Project from the forum as a waste of space

XEPOMAHT007
  • XEPOMAHT007

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 19 June 2010 - 03:08 PM

You may want to assemble a new team to continue development GTA Myriad Islands?

solom
  • solom

^_^

• Members

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:27 PM

I think this mod is dead forever.

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (solom @ Jul 1 2010, 20:27)

gta - sa development has been stopped the only thing that may come out of this all is GTA IV development and setting up the next step on a similair mod with more feutures.

XEPOMAHT007
  • XEPOMAHT007

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 03 July 2010 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (solom @ Jul 1 2010, 20:27)

No, still alive this forum, mod, too, will not die. At least Myriad Islands on GTA3 will somehow be refined, unlike GTA4, where the global modding will not soon be born.

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:30 PM

UPDATE:

just because i had some time i started on adding some more pedestrian area's and filling in some more lots with people that walk around there.

At the moment i made the preparations for the KAMSTERDAM part which loco_G made i haven't added any paths there so i thought it might be good to finish of what i started with at least finishing of the lots that hadn't any paths.

soon i will post some screens when i actualy got them finished and ingame atm all i have now is a devkit to draw them on so be patient i hope to get them done within 2 or 3 days.

The update will also be a small bugfix for the already existing paths i never released the real bugfix so thats also something i have found back on my disks.

greetings

Aad

Mr. Myriad
  • Mr. Myriad

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 June 2011 - 09:38 PM

aad it's super news! I'm waiting this release without patient!

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:03 PM

UPDATE:

1: finished of the kamsterdam bits

2: fixed the boats running trough kamsterdam

3: fixed numerous small bugs considering pedestrians warping into outer space

SCREENS:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

DOWNLOAD
http://home.quicknet....blaauw/myriad/ ( the 2 links at the top) right click save as...

or the direct links for who doesn't understand
http://home.quicknet...ad/pathsnew.img (only works by adding a line to your gta.dat and combining some IMG files i hate writing a read me so just be patient)

http://home.quicknet...yriad/Paths.zip ( just open the img file which contains the nodes0 to nodes63 .dat files and remove them then add the ones in this zip file and rebuild or save the IMG ( in a standard myriad 0,69 b instalation the files will be in your gta.3img so make a backup first of the file which containts the above content.

good luck ( update will be on the way when i got some more time)

greetings

Aad

Mr. Myriad
  • Mr. Myriad

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:46 AM

Super addition! I'm waiting updates yet.

Gforce
  • Gforce

"Segregate and Rearrange" "The Hills"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:10 PM

excellent work Aad, works perfect smile.gif

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:58 PM Edited by aad, 12 June 2011 - 08:13 AM.

QUOTE (Gforce @ Tuesday, Jun 7 2011, 17:10)
excellent work Aad, works perfect  smile.gif

good to hear, i assume it didn't crashed within the 30 minutes time line the next thing i amplanning on adding are the traffic lights i got some of them to work but somehow the East and North are getting mixed up which causes a pile-up at the junctions so i still need to get a good method on getting them to work properly.

EDIT:

it is some sort of working but then again gta-sa sucks at streaming cars if you look away and look back the cars are gone or other cars are there instead which is causing the traffic lights to not work properly cause the cars also stream in between the 2 traffic lights and there you will have some cars driving that pass the red lights etc.

so i am still not done with the crappy path system gta-sa uses even though the north and south are working it really depends on the distance between 1 traffic light and the other if you look at gta-sa there is never a big gap between them cause that will cause problems and pile-ups so im wondering how Illurb or the other parts of black messa will work out its just a hell of a job and the tools that are availble are limited and crash a lot so the only updated that will come soon are added paths for pedistrians and some for new lots and connections between the islands.

so if anyone wants to try and help me out just let me know and i will give you the files needed for developing path files

Mr. Myriad
  • Mr. Myriad

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:10 AM Edited by Mr. Myriad, 17 June 2011 - 07:24 AM.

Are there any news for the mod?)BTW u Aad or Gforce please update the latest links on map's fixes, missions, unreleased stuffs and scripts or say when are u going to release new version?

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:21 AM Edited by aad, 28 August 2011 - 06:37 PM.

UPDATE

It took a while to sort out what was causing the scripts for the paths not to export properly or crashing during exporting after some talking on IRC with Gforce and investigating the current path files we found out that the script boundaries were causing some problems. So by staying in the boundaries of the map with the paths and also by staying in the boundaries written in the path script we finally got things working again.

So here it is a new update of the path node files which includes some minor fixes for now

- fixed gti boat paths (stuff at kamsterdam)
- small fixed on illurb and illress at the roundabout stuff

more fixes will follow but then i will just edit this post the download link stays the same

Download latest paths files

Some areas are untested so if you notice any bugs or missing stuff just let us know in this topic.

how to add them:
1 open gta3.img with an img editor
2 delete all the current files node00 to node63
3 rebuild or save the img file
4 add the new nodes from this release
5 rebuild or save
6 have fun ingame

UPDATED: time: 20:27 date: 28-08-2011
- fixed illurb car paths (some junctions)
- added the Loco_G library lot on illurb
- fixed the GTI boat paths to not run on the seabed.

Mr. Myriad
  • Mr. Myriad

Thug

• Members

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:55 PM

Cool, new update.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users