Photo

Ghost Town?

9 replies to this topic
GTAglitchfinder
  • GTAglitchfinder

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 June 2006 - 10:33 PM

I know this is probably a very old topic, but I heard a rumor about a ghost town in GTA3. If it really exists, where is it?

Anyone...?

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 05 June 2006 - 08:23 AM

Here smile.gif .

Haro
  • Haro

I reject your reality and substitute my own

• Members

Posted 06 June 2006 - 03:33 AM

I looked for ages to find the ghost town when i played it on XBox but i could never find it, also i doubt anyone could fly the dodo that far! mercie_blink.gif But when i got GTAIII on PC i got a mod that makes it solid and puts a road to it. The mod is at gta-downloads and probably other places too.

Adrena1in
  • Adrena1in

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 June 2006 - 11:40 AM

QUOTE (Haro @ Jun 6 2006, 03:33)
...i doubt anyone could fly the dodo that far! mercie_blink.gif ...

I don't know about the X-Box, but on the PC the Dodo is easy to fly. I've been to and from the Ghost Town many many times, (though can't land there as it's not solid).

Haro
  • Haro

• Members

Posted 07 June 2006 - 03:18 AM

Well i tried on PC and it was just as hard, i even tweeked the handling file, made the mass low, high speed, acceleration and it was still hard. btw, the mod i got from gta-downloads makes it solid

s1lentGFX
  • s1lentGFX

La Famiglia di Corleone

• Members

Posted 07 June 2006 - 10:22 PM

Last year I read a faq on gamefaqs.com about ghost town, you can see it with a sniper if u walk up the hill on the right side of the dam on shoreside vale (towards pine creek) then walking towards the first rock foundation, when you get their walk into the walk, tap down, then zoom and spin around, it should be right there.

And I know u can fly there, although I have been unsuccessful, by using the dodo cheat and a rhino(tank)....

weejimmy
  • weejimmy

Rusty Vecertti

• Members

Posted 07 June 2006 - 10:39 PM

been to ghost town plenty of times on the ps2 version and pc version there is a solid trashcan in the alley near the bank

THE FIVE RULES OF THE DODO

#1 - Do not hold down the sticks at any time, or you'll lose stability.

#2 - Do not pull up at any time, or you'll simply lose speed and altitude.

#3 - Do not turn while in the take off process, or you might lose stability the moment you leave the ground.

#4 - Do not turn in the air unless you have to, or you'll also lose stability.

#5 - Do not fly over any unique jumps, or you'll be stuck in endless slow-motion mode until you touch the ground.

Haro
  • Haro

• Members

Posted 07 June 2006 - 11:57 PM

#5 - Do not fly over any unique jumps, or you'll be stuck in endless slow-motion mode until you touch the ground.

lol about the stunt jumps, i did a similar thing (on purpose) in VC using the tank.

Also, the tank (with dodo cheat on) doesn't fly as well as on VC or SA. For some reason the handling is really crap, the slightest tap to the left/right and u spiral out of control confused.gif

Gta_Masta_2006
  • Gta_Masta_2006

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 June 2006 - 01:44 AM

Thanks for the informations guys. It helps alot. I've been to ghost town alot but i havent played gta 3 for a while so i forgot but now i found this topic so i know where it is agian.

Thanks.

KaneIsRaw13
  • KaneIsRaw13

Hello There

• Members

Posted 24 June 2006 - 01:11 AM

I Thought it dident Exsist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users