Photo

cabamgeddon

7 replies to this topic
gtarocks8
  • gtarocks8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:34 PM

where do u go to start the cabamgeddon mission i havent played in such a long time i 4get were to go and start the mission.

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2006 - 10:06 PM

You go to Kaufman Cabs - you must purchase this asset before you can do its mission string. If you've bought it, it'll be identified on your radar/map by the user posted image icon. It should be noted that you may only purchase assets after the mission Shakedown. Cabmageddon itself is the final Kaufman Cabs mission, so you must do VIP and Friendly Rivalry beforehand.

I'll just move this over to Gameplay for you. smile.gif

Bango
  • Bango

Balazs

• Members

Posted 31 May 2006 - 01:50 AM

Like Fuzzy said you have to buy Kaufman cabs to get to it first. Its in little Haiti by the way, just west down the road that takes you to the bridge which takes you to Leaf Links and the east island.

zombieboy
  • zombieboy

The Modern age of Punk age

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 May 2006 - 02:09 AM

That mission is so easy

GTA Smart Dude
  • GTA Smart Dude

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 May 2006 - 06:43 PM

its easy but the guy in the zebra cab is the only guy with a katana in the game. also you can kill the zebra cab driver and fall in the water at the same time it will say you will now generate money and it will say misson failed so you can get nmoney from there while you still have that last mission. I figured it out when i wanted to see if i can fail and pass and i did. i failed as in mission failed but passed as in i can get money from there. but you dont get the percent if its not identifed as complete. Just something i wanted to throw in cause it might be interesting to other people.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 31 May 2006 - 08:53 PM

Does it allow you to repeat mission??

This sounds similar to the G-spotlight bug that allows you to keep repeating it and get multiple money pickups in the same location--

this is described here in case you want to read about it---

Nice find rah.gif

GTA Smart Dude
  • GTA Smart Dude

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 May 2006 - 09:06 PM Edited by GTA Smart Dude, 31 May 2006 - 09:11 PM.

I dont know cause ive only attempted it one time not repeadetlyit might work. Too bad my game is broken.and ya you can repeat the mission.

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 June 2006 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (Spuds725 @ May 31 2006, 15:53)
Does it allow you to repeat mission??

This sounds similar to the G-spotlight bug that allows you to keep repeating it and get multiple money pickups in the same location--

Nope. Once Johnny Tightlips posted it, I vigorously tried to reproduce it. With much success. I then tried to apply the technique to the other assets to no avail. I then checked the code to see if I could figure out why and it was evident. So both experience and code have proven that it only happens for the film studio smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users