Photo

vigilante mission

3 replies to this topic
hey-hey, it's Mr.V!
  • hey-hey, it's Mr.V!

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2006 - 08:38 PM

colgate.gif hi people. i was just wondering if anyone could tell me what level the vigilante mission ends on?

ive read it is level 12, but i was playing on level 52 until i was busted by the cops. the tanks good though! icon14.gif

(the game is on ps2)

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:32 PM

It doesn't 'end'. Completing level twelve rewards you with 150 maximum armour, but you can just continue playing until you die, get busted or end the mission manually. It's an awesome way to rack up cash, so there's a few people who've played to levels in the hundreds.

For more information, read the Vigilante section of the easy money guide.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 31 May 2006 - 12:24 PM

Just to add, irregardless of what level you reach at level 12 and above, you have to sucessfully end the vigilante mission to get the armor bonus and the points toward 100%--- if you get wasted or busted, you failed vigilante.... so I urge you to after level 12 the first time you do vigilante.... its only good for a bunch of money after that....

And as always, I will post what a person with too much time their hands can do... took about 9 hours of playtime to reach this level (paused the game overnight)---

user posted image

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 June 2006 - 06:09 PM

QUOTE (Spuds725 @ May 31 2006, 07:24)
Just to add, irregardless of what level you reach at level 12 and above, you have to sucessfully end the vigilante mission to get the armor bonus and the points toward 100%--- if you get wasted or busted, you failed vigilante.... so I urge you to after level 12 the first time you do vigilante.

In the code, the message indicating you got the bonus, the bonus, and the mission point are all called on at the same time. While I recognize that some changes were made from platform to platform, I really don't see this being one. If you're certain that this is the case, then they did fix it for PC. Again though, I can't see that being a bug that would be caught if it was.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users