Photo

Dildo Dodo

7 replies to this topic
mc_chris
  • mc_chris

i slept my way to success

• Members

Posted 30 May 2006 - 07:56 PM

i have no problems with taking off , but i got problems with reaching to the checkpoints , i usually start from the one near the arena and when i fly towards the red checkpoint i can reach to it but then i f*cking crash !
and sometimes i fly too high and i f*cking fly over! and once i ran out of fuel too!

gimme some advice and tips and if you know a cheat that might help (im not a 100 % player ) let me know

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:27 PM

Practice is the main issue. I suggest flying from the north of the map (as it seems you already are), heading south to Fort Baxter, doing a U-turn and heading back north again.

Demarest has uploaded a video showing his preferred method of completing the mission - you can grab it here.

Lastly, cheats don't prevent you obtaining 100%. smile.gif

Bango
  • Bango

Balazs

• Members

Posted 31 May 2006 - 02:01 AM

You have to hold down the "pull back" button as you fly (not just during take-off), or else you will crash.

Lastly, cheats don't prevent you obtaining 100%

Yeah they do, dont they? I know a lot of people who have said that using certain cheats causes them to never get to 100%, it'll stop at 99 or something. But at any rate, I don't think there would be a cheat helpfull for this mission.

zombieboy
  • zombieboy

The Modern age of Punk age

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 May 2006 - 02:22 AM

Pratice makes pecert remeber that okay

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2006 - 09:26 AM

QUOTE (Bango @ May 31 2006, 12:01)
Lastly, cheats don't prevent you obtaining 100%

Yeah they do, dont they? I know a lot of people who have said that using certain cheats causes them to never get to 100%, it'll stop at 99 or something. But at any rate, I don't think there would be a cheat helpfull for this mission.

Nope, not one game in the GTA3 'trilogy' prevented you from obtaining 100% completion if you used cheats. The message upon saving is there for more direct reasons such as peds continually fighting if you turn on that cheat, and perhaps just to scare little boys into not saving while cheating. ph34r.gif

All your mates are probably missing a minor thing. Check Spuds' 99% guide and give them all a good surprise.

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 June 2006 - 06:07 PM

Don't know if this will be of any use, but I have a video of the mission being done on my site. Might help with a suggestion of path to take and therefore different manuevers to utilize.

mc_chris
  • mc_chris

i slept my way to success

• Members

Posted 05 June 2006 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE (Demarest @ Jun 4 2006, 18:07)
Don't know if this will be of any use, but I have a video of the mission being done on my site. Might help with a suggestion of path to take and therefore different manuevers to utilize.

yo man i passed this mission about a week ago following the exact route in the video

can anybody already delete the topic ?

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 06 June 2006 - 03:33 AM

I can but I won't.... someone else might need help with this mission...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users