Photo

Love Juice difficulties

8 replies to this topic
The_Grand_Thief
  • The_Grand_Thief

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2006 - 11:37 AM

Interesting... I'm trying to think off the top of my head any missions where the cheat may be an obstacle to success. Love Juice comes to mind, but only because I always use a chopper (being two-doors only) to pick up Mercedes. Paramedic and Taxi Driver submissions might be nigh impossible. Good thing is that you can always try to speed off in your vehicle before the peds have any chance to enter. Or - if drastic measures are called for - exit your vehicle, which will make the passengers exit, and then pump them full of lead.

Love juice, that mission is really pissing me off, cos i can never reach on time...
Havnt tried using chopper though, but controlling the chopper too is a bit tough thingy for me...

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2006 - 11:45 AM

If you're having probs and a chopper is a no-go for whatever reason, get a fast car that you're comfortable with (I like the Comet or a Stinger), and drive it to Love Fist's mission place. Park with the door open (hold a directional key while exiting), and enter the marker. Then you can finish up the first part of the mission, get back to your Comet/Stinger/whatever and speed to Mercedes in style. smile.gif

I split this off from the Troubleshooting topic it was posted in. Figured it'd be more relevant in its own topic in Gameplay. smile.gif

The_Grand_Thief
  • The_Grand_Thief

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2006 - 11:54 AM

Hmm will try with a fast car!
I like hotring sabre, will try with it...

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 30 May 2006 - 12:54 PM

This mission used to really annoy me until I learned my own way. Once the mission starts get a bike, preferably a PCJ 600 (fastest bike). Get to Mercedes and get back via the bridge near the Leaf Links golf club.

As you get near the end of the bridge and providing there are no cars on the opposite side, cut across and off the bridge. With any luck you should spin off the bridge and land facing the way to the V-Rock studio, then just floor it. The small width of the bike makes it easier to weave in and out of traffic.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 30 May 2006 - 01:00 PM

You might want to try using Diaz's DP/BP/EP/FP too. smile.gif Since it can go almost the same speed as the sports cars, you have added protection of not damaging your car should you need to really floor the pedal to make it on time and crash accidentally with other vehicles along the way.

gta player06
  • gta player06

Respect is everything

• Members

Posted 30 May 2006 - 08:17 PM

Yeah using PCJ 600 is good idea. Just be careful and don`t fall of your bike.

Bango
  • Bango

Balazs

• Members

Posted 31 May 2006 - 03:03 AM

I had a few problems with this mission myself. However, what I did was, usually the car I was driving would get all busted up from killing the guy on the bike, so I would take his bike once I did so to pick up Mercedes. This worked quite well, you can drive between cars easily with it, and when you get back with her, don't drive on the turn-around thing at the end of the bridge, it will take up too much time. Just drive your bike straight off the bridge once you get over the water. Be carefull though.

Mercedes Cortez
  • Mercedes Cortez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 June 2008 - 01:57 PM

Duh,I can't beat this mission.What I should do when I'm standing in the pink marker?I'm waiting about 10 min and no one appears mercie_blink.gif I'm soo confused
Can anyone explain me what I should do? colgate.gif

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members

Posted 08 June 2008 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (Mercedes Cortez @ Jun 8 2008, 13:57)
Duh,I can't beat this mission.What I should do when I'm standing in the pink marker?I'm waiting about 10 min and no one appears mercie_blink.gif I'm soo confused
Can anyone explain me what I should do? colgate.gif

You gotta press the horn and what a bump as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users