Photo

Modeling a character..

1 reply to this topic
MChanna03
  • MChanna03

---CarTel 4 LiFe---

• Members

Posted 23 May 2006 - 06:21 AM

I was wondering how to model my own character... i want to replace carl johnson.... I wasn't able to find a tutorial for this in the tutorial section.. im sorry if i missed it... but please can some one help me out... get me started in the right direction smile.gif

Landser
  • Landser

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2006 - 04:29 AM

All you need to do is get the IMGToolv2 and download a skin pack from some gta modding site. Once you down load the pack follow the instructions that come with it. It usally tells you to open the IMGToolvg and replace the files with the ones in the pack that you downloaded.

Heres my tutoria, once you have the IMGToolv2 and the mod that you wish to unlock. Copy the pack to a file name is "Mods" or what ever you want. I save all my mods to I file with the name of the mod then put then in a file called mods. Then open IMGToolv2 and click (Open) then go to (C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\models). Now a long list of things should pop up. Locate the files that you wish to replace with the ones that you downloaded in the pack. But first back up the original files incase of a mistake. I used to mess up with mods all the time so heres a tip that I learned. Every time you wish to install a mod go to the IMGToolv2 and click on and copy and paste the "player" or "gta3" icons to your desktop. This way if the mods dont work all you have to do is drag and drop the back upd file to (C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\models).

I hope this was some help to you if you still have questions or run into problems write me back and let me know. Later

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users