» «
Photo

Car Bomb

12 replies to this topic
dingleberry_warrior
  • dingleberry_warrior

PWN4GE!

• Members

Posted 19 May 2006 - 08:24 PM Edited by dingleberry_warrior, 19 May 2006 - 08:56 PM.

Okay this is what to do...

1. get some stchel charges
2. put them on the hood of your car of choice
3. make sure the detonator is equipped
4. drive to where you want to bomb
5. jump out of your car
6. detonate when it has reached where you want it
7. kaboom goes your target

it shoud work but if u r chasin make sure u r going fast enogh
try it colgate.gif

tell me what u thought
post pics if u can

post and tell me to make sure it works
it shood

pdescobar
  • pdescobar

Conformist Scum Panda

• Members

Posted 20 May 2006 - 12:01 AM

Satchel charges? You're in the GTA3 section, not San Andreas. Anyhow, this is what the bomb shops are for. wink.gif

Bartleby
  • Bartleby

Not Bob Marley

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 May 2006 - 12:14 AM

QUOTE (pdescobar @ May 19 2006, 17:01)
Satchel charges? You're in the GTA3 section, not San Andreas. Anyhow, this is what the bomb shops are for. wink.gif

Quite. On both accounts.

I've always got a kick out of installing a car bomb, driving into the busier parts of Belleville Park, stopping, getting out, and booking ass. You'll take out at least seven or eight people.

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 May 2006 - 03:11 AM

QUOTE (dingleberry_warrior @ May 19 2006, 15:24)
tell me what u thought

In addition to what has already been pointed out about there being no satchel charges in GTA3, I thought that if you had used proper English, it would've been more palatable wink.gif

dingleberry_warrior
  • dingleberry_warrior

PWN4GE!

• Members

Posted 20 May 2006 - 03:16 PM

yea i use unproper english alot when im online
it makes it easier
i see why not many people replied to this post now
i have to go put this in san an board
thnx 4 tellin me smile.gif
how much more stupid can i be notify.gif

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 May 2006 - 02:09 AM

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. What you're suggesting would be not unlike English being your native language, learning to speak French and then saying that French is easier. You would be wrong because instead of just putting out there what comes naturally, you're making an effort to translate into this "other language" you call easier. Well u is no easier than you. Not to type and certainly not to read. You do your own thing, but I'd urge you to reconsider for the sake of the board and others reading your posts.

pato303
  • pato303

gta boss

• Members

Posted 04 June 2006 - 02:47 AM

QUOTE (dingleberry_warrior @ May 20 2006, 15:16)
yea i use unproper english alot when im online
it makes it easier
i see why not many people replied to this post now
i have to go put this in san an board
thnx 4 tellin me  smile.gif
how much more stupid can i be  notify.gif

nah ur right its one little mistake that was easily fixed by u or mods that did it. rahkstar2.gif

Thunderfuckrapist
  • Thunderfuckrapist

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 04 June 2006 - 07:30 AM

I've always got a kick out of installing a car bomb, driving into the busier parts of Belleville Park, stopping, getting out, and booking ass. You'll take out at least seven or eight people.[/b][/color]

i thought that it only blew up when someone else entered the car? i spent almost an hour once driving round the red light district waiting for someone to steal my car so it would blow up. it was worth it.

pdescobar
  • pdescobar

Conformist Scum Panda

• Members

Posted 04 June 2006 - 08:26 AM

QUOTE (OnePiece @ Jun 4 2006, 03:30)

I've always got a kick out of installing a car bomb, driving into the busier parts of Belleville Park, stopping, getting out, and booking ass. You'll take out at least seven or eight people.[/b][/color]

i thought that it only blew up when someone else entered the car? i spent almost an hour once driving round the red light district waiting for someone to steal my car so it would blow up. it was worth it.

The car bombs from each of the three shops in GTA3 behave differently.

The Portland bombs explode when the next person gets in the car after activation.
The Staunton bombs explode on a brief timer after activation.
The SSV bombs uhh, do something else. Maybe they have a detonator; I'm sure one of the more knowledgable folks will correct me although you can probably find out via a search too...

pato303
  • pato303

gta boss

• Members

Posted 04 June 2006 - 09:27 AM

QUOTE (OnePiece @ Jun 4 2006, 07:30)

youll find criminals around diablo turf. they always try and steal ur car rampage_ani.gif

nbrewer
  • nbrewer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2008 - 03:27 AM

im using a 360 to play GTA 3 and i cant activate the bomb in the car. on a mission in the begining where you have to take "lips" car and have a bomb placed in it, my detenator will not activate. it says the right trigger button but that doesnt work. and i also tried pressing every button... is it cause its an original xbox game on the 360??

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members

Posted 29 July 2008 - 12:07 AM

Are you inside the car when you activate the detonator?

Heihachi_73
  • Heihachi_73

Hey! My cab!!

• Members

Posted 29 October 2008 - 01:48 AM

You have to park the car back at the restaurant, activate the bomb and then get out. If you activate the bomb while driving or as soon as you leave 8-Ball's it doesn't work. No idea why, but that's the way it was coded. The same thing happens on the PS2 and PC versions; AFAIK it simply fails yo due to running out of time, even though you've already parked the car there, rigged it and waiting for 'Lips' to get in.

BTW, nice 2 year bump spaceeinstein...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users