Photo

thought

3 replies to this topic
Forever Young
  • Forever Young

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2006 - 08:33 AM

since lcs was a mix between iii and vc features wise, will this one feature eating and swimming? see where im going?

Kanney
  • Kanney

4-8-15-16-23-42

• Members

Posted 19 May 2006 - 10:17 AM

It was only a mix because of how much a PSP can handle, nothing to do with the timelines.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 19 May 2006 - 12:43 PM

I'd say it's unlikely. R* used a basic frame of VC to build LCS over, which doesn’t include swimming, so I wouldn’t expect VCS to have it or eating either just due to the fact they can port almost all of VC.

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Web Development/Programming] 2013
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2011
    Best Debater 2010

Posted 19 May 2006 - 01:47 PM

His reasoning might be a bit off, but it's not such a bad thought. Swiming is easy enough to code, it just wouldn't have worked as well with LC map. But Vice has a lot of islands and flat areas with a lot of waterways in between, which makes swiming look a lot more useful. Plus, I don't know about everyone else, but while playing GTA3 I fell off bridges/shores maybe twice. In VC it happened quite often. Swerve to avoid a bike, hit something else, enter a slide, and *splash*. It does add to the challenge, but it can also get rather annoying to have to either look for weapons all over again or re-load from the last save every time this happens. So it is quite possible that we will see simming in VCS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users