Photo

The Complete Guide to Cars And Weapons in LCS

187 replies to this topic
kingvercetti
  • kingvercetti

Is this the real life?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 19 May 2006 - 03:26 PM

If it isn't front wheel drive, how can it carry on driving during a stoppie?
It's front wheel drive, trust me.
*Guide Updated*

simplyunkillable
  • simplyunkillable

GTA: LC kick's A.R.S.E

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2006 - 03:31 PM

it can only do relly log stoppies because most of the weght (read: TONI) is over the front wheel. being that it is a rev-and-go scooter, how could it be FWD if the engine is also the rear forks?

kingvercetti
  • kingvercetti

Is this the real life?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 19 May 2006 - 03:58 PM

Listen, it's GTA, it doesn't have to be realistic. It's got to be front wheel drive, because when you accelerate it carries on going for ages if you are skilled enough at it, whereas the other bikes back wheels just spin in the air. It also explains why it's so hard to do a wheelie on a Faggio.

simplyunkillable
  • simplyunkillable

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2006 - 05:11 PM

hmm... try doing a bourn out. hold square + X , if the back wheel starts spining then it's rear drive like in the other games. if it's truly FWD like you say, that is probably a mistake with the handling.cfg line ( like the GOOD_INSAND flag not being set on the BF Injection).

Parky.
  • Parky.

Where's ya mic..?

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 19 May 2006 - 06:21 PM

Top work vercetti icon14.gif

TenaciousD.
  • TenaciousD.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 19 May 2006 - 07:02 PM

wow that is good ill come here in future for reffernce well done

kingvercetti
  • kingvercetti

Is this the real life?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 19 May 2006 - 07:06 PM

Thanks TD. biggrin.gif

About the Faggio: I've seen in countless places it being mentioned as a front wheel drvie, but yeah, who really knows. It just makes sense for it to be Front Wheel Drive.

simplyunkillable
  • simplyunkillable

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2006 - 07:17 PM

well, it doesn't make sense by the way it is set out, mechanically it is rear drive, but they fudged up the handling line. it isn't supposed to be FWD, it's a mistake in the code.

are you going to add Ray's "ghost MISSING" boat or not? it was in GTA III in one mission.

kingvercetti
  • kingvercetti

Is this the real life?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 19 May 2006 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (simplyunkillable)
it isn't supposed to be FWD, it's a mistake in the code.

And it's been a mistake in the code for the past 4 years? 'Cos the one in VC was exactly the same.

Hmmm, I'm not sure about the Ghost, as it isn't exactly a...how can I put this..."major" part of the game, so proabably not. That added to the fact that theres a 10 image per post limit, it would fudge up the posts.

Nick000
  • Nick000

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 May 2006 - 07:35 PM

Nice work once again fellas but one thing though, the Rhino is unlocked in Fort Staunton after 100%, not after the storyline missions as your guide says, that was in GTA3 only. smile.gif

kingvercetti
  • kingvercetti

Is this the real life?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 19 May 2006 - 08:16 PM

Ok, thanks for the tip Nick, I'll update it now. icon14.gif

The-end
  • The-end

It's time to go home

• Members

Posted 19 May 2006 - 08:17 PM

Thanks for your help fixing, and yor suggestions Nick icon14.gif

simplyunkillable
  • simplyunkillable

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2006 - 08:52 PM Edited by simplyunkillable, 19 May 2006 - 08:54 PM.

QUOTE (kingvercetti @ May 19 2006, 19:29)
QUOTE (simplyunkillable)

And it's been a mistake in the code for the past 4 years? 'Cos the one in VC was exactly the same.

Hmmm, I'm not sure about the Ghost, as it isn't exactly a...how can I put this..."major" part of the game, so proabably not. That added to the fact that theres a 10 image per post limit, it would fudge up the posts.

well, given that you call this the complete car/bike/whatever guide, shouldn't it be complete? (i.e, with everything in it.)

as for the faggio being FWD:

user posted image

BTW, why do you call all the semi-auto pistols "UZI"? USI is a brand, and i don't think they make Ingram guns, or MP5s.

Nick000
  • Nick000

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 May 2006 - 09:39 PM Edited by Nick000, 19 May 2006 - 09:41 PM.

QUOTE (The-end @ May 19 2006, 15:17)
Thanks for your help fixing, and yor suggestions Nick icon14.gif

Your welcome, I just have some more info to add to the guide.
For the veichles you put spawn point only, I found the places they spawn:(if you want to add them for reference)
BF Injection:The beach behind Salvatore's house.
Hearse:The back of Staunton's hospital.
Also a couple of other things.
I could of swore that I've never seen a Mr.whoope drive on the streets, only in the side mission "Scooter shooter", and of course you can spawn it with the cheatdevice.
And the Angel, I saw you put it uncommon, but IIRC, it only spawns in SSV for the side mission AWOL angel, and in Portland where the Ferries run, so it could be classified a spawn points only because I don't think it ever roams the streets. smile.gif

da gta master
  • da gta master

Pocoyo rocks! Oh yes.

• Members

Posted 19 May 2006 - 09:41 PM

Its called Uzi because thats what people call them (UK only probably). Say if my friend asked me a question concerning a gun instead of saying MP5 or Semi Automatic id say Uzi. Its just like that.

And concerning the vehicles which arent included, they shouldn't. You cant get it in-game so theres no point in adding it.

simplyunkillable
  • simplyunkillable

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2006 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (da gta master @ May 19 2006, 21:41)
Its called Uzi because thats what people call them (UK only probably). Say if my friend asked me a question concerning a gun instead of saying MP5 or Semi Automatic id say Uzi. Its just like that.

And concerning the vehicles which arent included, they shouldn't. You cant get it in-game so theres no point in adding it.

For the record, i live in the UK. we only use "UZI" for the actual uzi, or at a push, a MAC-10. can you really say that an MP5 looks like a uzi?
that's like saying i see, chew food, and breathe with my nose. it doesn't make sense.

kingvercetti
  • kingvercetti

Is this the real life?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 19 May 2006 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (simplyunkillable @ May 19 2006, 21:52)
QUOTE (kingvercetti @ May 19 2006, 19:29)
QUOTE (simplyunkillable)

well, given that you call this the complete car/bike/whatever guide, shouldn't it be complete? (i.e, with everything in it.)

as for the faggio being FWD:

user posted image

BTW, why do you call all the semi-auto pistols "UZI"? USI is a brand, and i don't think they make Ingram guns, or MP5s.

I'd take this to the Pit™, but its gone now. Anyway, I'm not editing it until someone provides a decent explaination why the Faggio can accelerate on it's front wheel. And as for the Ghost, it can only be obtained through a custom cheat, and it's hardly worth mentioning.

da gta master
  • da gta master

Pocoyo rocks! Oh yes.

• Members

Posted 19 May 2006 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE (simplyunkillable @ May 19 2006, 23:06)

For the record, i live in the UK. we only use "UZI" for the actual uzi, or at a push, a MAC-10. can you really say that an MP5 looks like a uzi?
that's like saying i see, chew food, and breathe with my nose. it doesn't make sense.

Um yes it does make sense. Mainly round where I live it is the name for the sub category. You just say Uzi, I dont bother with the whole bloody name sarcasm.gif

simplyunkillable
  • simplyunkillable

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2006 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (da gta master @ May 19 2006, 22:12)
QUOTE (simplyunkillable @ May 19 2006, 23:06)

Um yes it does make sense. It just the name sometimes and mainly round where I live for the sub category. You just say Uzi, I dont bother with the whole bloody name sarcasm.gif

where in say, MP5, or MAC is the word "UZI"? or even in beretta 93R? the name for the sup-catagory is "machine-pistol", or "semi-automatic". or juging by your apparent knowlage of guns:

9.99 wilkinsons toy AK-47.

da gta master
  • da gta master

Pocoyo rocks! Oh yes.

• Members

Posted 19 May 2006 - 10:40 PM

Heh, yeh your real funny. Nearly everyone I know calls it Uzi just so we know what it is, and thats just what people do around here. So why dont you just go f*ck yourself? Kthnxbai.

Simon.
  • Simon.

Gangsta

• The Connection

Posted 20 May 2006 - 02:31 AM

If LCS is anything like SA and VC then the Faggio is infact a rear wheel drive. One of the reasons it's so good at stoppies is because of where it's centre of mass is at, but of course a lot of other variables come into place into making it stoppie king icon14.gif .

Congrats on two shiny stars each.

cherry_lowlow333
  • cherry_lowlow333

Ride wit me.

• Members

Posted 20 May 2006 - 07:00 AM

Hey that was a graet guide, i enjoyed reading it but where can you find the M60? I've seen photos of it in VC but i can't find it! confused.gif

simplyunkillable
  • simplyunkillable

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 May 2006 - 07:05 AM

QUOTE (Simon. @ May 20 2006, 02:31)
If LCS is anything like SA and VC then the Faggio is infact a rear wheel drive. One of the reasons it's so good at stoppies is because of where it's centre of mass is at, but of course a lot of other variables come into place into making it stoppie king icon14.gif .

Congrats on two shiny stars each.

why is it the voice of reason only calls when i'm out? smile.gif

kingvercetti
  • kingvercetti

Is this the real life?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 20 May 2006 - 11:26 AM

You know what. You have a point about the Faggio. Well I'll be. Sorry for not agreeing with you, I just swear I'd read it somewhere. I'll edit the guide now.

And about Uzi, I dunno where in England you're from, but where I am the term Uzi is used for thw whole Sub Machine Gun Category. End of.

da gta master
  • da gta master

Pocoyo rocks! Oh yes.

• Members

Posted 20 May 2006 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE (kingvercetti @ May 20 2006, 12:26)
And about Uzi, I dunno where in England you're from, but where I am the term Uzi is used for thw whole Sub Machine Gun Category. End of.

Thank You.

Excellent guide by the way icon14.gif

simplyunkillable
  • simplyunkillable

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 May 2006 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE (kingvercetti @ May 20 2006, 11:26)
You know what. You have a point about the Faggio. Well I'll be. Sorry for not agreeing with you, I just swear I'd read it somewhere. I'll edit the guide now.

okay, i was being a bit of an arse. smile.gif some of the opinions on the cars were a bit off, for example the manana can get up to speed eventually, it and the perrenial are much better than before.

Nick000
  • Nick000

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 May 2006 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (cherry_lowlow333 @ May 20 2006, 02:00)
Hey that was a graet guide, i enjoyed reading it but where can you find the M60? I've seen photos of it in VC but i can't find it! confused.gif

I marked a point on a Chucknubis' map(it's black and yellow), showing where the M-60 is. You can find the map here. I know it's small, but you can basically see where the M-60 is.
Or you could just complete all 20 rampages, and it spawns at all of your safehouses.

zero134
  • zero134

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 May 2006 - 11:35 PM

this topic is very usefull.

RuurdV
  • RuurdV

n00b of LCS

• Members

Posted 21 May 2006 - 01:36 AM Edited by RuurdV, 21 May 2006 - 01:39 AM.

You have vergot the 'ear gas. I've downloaded a savegame and I saw Tear Gas.

Here is a screenshot about Tear Gas:
http://img115.images.../teargas9gc.png

cherry_lowlow333
  • cherry_lowlow333

Ride wit me.

• Members

Posted 21 May 2006 - 08:45 AM Edited by cherry_lowlow333, 21 May 2006 - 08:53 AM.

QUOTE (Nick000 @ May 21 2006, 01:15)
QUOTE (cherry_lowlow333 @ May 20 2006, 02:00)

I marked a point on a Chucknubis' map(it's black and yellow), showing where the M-60 is. You can find the map here. I know it's small, but you can basically see where the M-60 is.
Or you could just complete all 20 rampages, and it spawns at all of your safehouses.

Thanks for that reference, Nick 000.
But how do i get to it?

Actually no wait i've got it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users