Photo

Gta vice city stories screenshots

8 replies to this topic
Terrio
  • Terrio

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 May 2006 - 08:50 AM

Ive noticed theres not one therad that has screen shots is this because there are none just yet? when will there be some screenshots. Id like to find them tounge.gif

Thunder Jolt
  • Thunder Jolt

= Sindaccos =

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 May 2006 - 09:19 AM

Rockstar have released no sort of media (screenshots/videos/artwork etc.) as of yet. Though they will eventually, screenshots and videos aren't released until a few months before the release. So, no, I'm afraid. But I'd like to see some screenies too, I'm very eager to see some sort of in-gameplay media. Eventually they will, so don't worry.

Asif
  • Asif

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 May 2006 - 01:52 PM

1st few screenshot should enlighten the main character, as happened to seen with previous GTAs.

jackevans
  • jackevans

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 May 2006 - 03:04 PM

around mid june time we should see the first screens as that is when we saw them last year so just look out for julys issue of ops2m uk which is out aroung june 16th

The-end
  • The-end

It's time to go home

• Members

Posted 15 May 2006 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (jackevans @ May 15 2006, 15:04)
around mid june time we should see the first screens as that is when we saw them last year so just look out for julys issue of ops2m uk which is out aroung june 16th

Or instead of buying a magizine, see them a few days earlyer online for free confused.gif

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:24 PM

Well considering we are about 25 days from LCS for the PS2 and still haven’t had any pics or in game info I wouldn’t expect anything from VCS until August at the earliest. You know R* these days they are very secretive of their projects.

Parky.
  • Parky.

Where's ya mic..?

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE ("saintdave")
  Well considering we are about 25 days from LCS for the PS2 and still haven’t had any pics or in game info I wouldn’t expect anything from VCS until August at the earliest. You know R* these days they are very secretive of their projects.

Ditto, and any released sooner will just be the arty type thing like Gta:lcs for the psp. Like what's on the box

S. Leone
  • S. Leone

Things will be different

• Members

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:56 PM

I always remeber gettin screens of LCS or SA in june. 4 months before their release. Maybe it'll happen with GTA VCS or GTA IV (In 2007 of course)

Asif
  • Asif

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 May 2006 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (S. Leone @ May 15 2006, 23:56)
I always remeber gettin screens of LCS or SA in june. 4 months before their release. Maybe it'll happen with GTA VCS or GTA IV (In 2007 of course)

Yeah, last year LCS was officially revealed with screens just immediate after PC version of San andreas was released. Of course, scans from PSM were the source at that moment. biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users