Photo

Vice City Stories; Vehicles

47 replies to this topic
Synthesis
  • Synthesis

Ninja

• Members

Posted 28 June 2006 - 08:01 PM

All the vechicles from VCS obviously but I'd like to see some new bikes, especially a Superbike like in SA.
But especially I'd like to have Sabre Turbo, Sandking and Lovefist Limo back in the game. I'm sure it'd be good to bring some of the new vehicles from LCS back - like the Hot Rodd and V8 Ghost. Mabye it could return as a supercar, the V16 Ghost?

My main wish, that'll never happen is though, is to have some special gang cars that take some unlocking. Say for example, the Stinger will make a return in the game, you could get a special version of it, the Yakuza Stinger. Now, I know the Yakuza won't be in this game, but it could be a Stinger styled in the blue and red paint job and tuned, just as a GTA3 reference, if anyone understands that?

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 01 July 2006 - 05:01 AM

I hope Vice City Stories shows some history about why the FBI washington was there. It would be cool to see if Mike Toreno has something to do with it.

cat33
  • cat33

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 July 2006 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE (Synthesis @ Jun 28 2006, 20:01)
All the vechicles from VCS obviously but I'd like to see some new bikes, especially a Superbike like in SA.
But especially I'd like to have Sabre Turbo, Sandking and Lovefist Limo back in the game. I'm sure it'd be good to bring some of the new vehicles from LCS back - like the Hot Rodd and V8 Ghost. Mabye it could return as a supercar, the V16 Ghost?

My main wish, that'll never happen is though, is to have some special gang cars that take some unlocking. Say for example, the Stinger will make a return in the game, you could get a special version of it, the Yakuza Stinger. Now, I know the Yakuza won't be in this game, but it could be a Stinger styled in the blue and red paint job and tuned, just as a GTA3 reference, if anyone understands that?

yea i see what u mean. Like you have to do a certain mission and the Yakuza Stinger appears at a spawn point. Thats a great idea

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 01 July 2006 - 07:08 AM

The only thing that I would like to see in this is, The original ones from Vice City but updated to suit the time (depending on what year it is), A Dodo (so we have a Seaplane and a Land Plane), The Manchez (Another Dirtbike), The Kuruma for the modern feeling, a Quad (good for beaches) and maybe just a few extra new cars from LCS thrown in.
As for that gang car idea, I think it would be good to use the big docks for that, depending on how far you get in the game, you can go to the docks and give money to some worker to get Gang Cars (now this could be used in the storyline somewhere) But as an added bonus, you can get old gang cars from Vice (Cuban Hermes and Hatian Voodoo) AND LCS (Mafia Sentenial, Yakuza Stinger). How about that idea?

JamesHarris135
  • JamesHarris135

La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

• Members

Posted 01 July 2006 - 07:21 AM

like importing cars from LCS saves?

lurchseesu420
  • lurchseesu420

I gotta get outta here!

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 July 2006 - 08:13 PM Edited by lurchseesu420, 04 July 2006 - 06:52 AM.

all the cars from vc

1. thunder rod
2. hot knife
3. hustler
4. slamvan
5. bullit with the more realistic ford gt doors hood and trunk
6. turisomo
7. quad bike
8. maybe renamed versions of gta3 gangcars (example: cartel crusier becomes cruiser.
9. sandking with hydraulic lift kit from sa but with the big wheels and tyres with the straight pipe engine sound from vc. then u wouldnt feel any need to have a monster truck.
10. a new super taxi thats a hybrid of the other three. maybe has the zebre cabs stripes, borgines bloody spiked bumbers and the bickle 76s supercharger, fuzzy dice and pink paint job.
11. gta3, lcs, sa version banshee.
12. all the vc planes and helicopters includin the hunter and sea spearow, and the skimmer, plus liavithian, the cargo bob, the raindance, the beagle, the sa version dodo, and the police mavirick with the spot light.
13. the manchez
14. the nrg-500
15. the dune
16. the sabre- turbo
17. bandito
18. sa version meyers manx like bf injection.
19. the kart
20. both hotring racers
21. both vc versions of the bloodring banger but with the full roll cage from sa.
22. the hellebach gt devil.gif
23. the phobos vt
24. demios sp
25. v8 ghost
26. sa m1 a2 abrams version of the rhino without the crappy sa turret system.
27. mid engine cheetahs and infurnus
28. a delorean. if it comes back as the deluxo i would like it to have gullwing doors and a rear mounted engine.
29. bullet proof avenger motorcycle from lcs
30. bullet proof super landstalker from lcs
31. bullet proof patriot with sa style snorkle exhaust and military paint job.
32. swat tank
33. fbi truck. i never got to play with this in sa so i thaugh it wood be cool for vice.

thats a big list and alot of demands but there it is

gtarules31
  • gtarules31

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 July 2006 - 10:35 PM Edited by gtarules31, 16 July 2006 - 10:38 PM.

i did this by mistake .

gtarules31
  • gtarules31

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 July 2006 - 10:37 PM

The v8 ghost
Hotknife (hotrod)
bullet
patriot
banshee.

gtarules31

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 16 July 2006 - 11:43 PM

I want to see a Damageproof, Bulletproof, Fireproof & Explosionproof vehicle that has 2-4 seats and a Flamethrower, Minigun & Rocket Launcher on the top. It would be cool to have it as 100% bonus. It could be useful against the Rhino and the Hunter. =P

mighty the armadillo
  • mighty the armadillo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 July 2006 - 03:04 AM

Infernus police cars...The zebra cab? or maybe even the cow cab? lol..And i was thinking of some new islands..And i thought it would be nice too have a dodo and a skimmer and the helicopter and even a few more... Andf i would like too see the police helicopter with a machine gun.And 2 player vigaltante missions in the helicopter where 1 person shoots and 1 person flys.

cat33
  • cat33

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 July 2006 - 04:46 AM

QUOTE (Ash_735 @ Jul 1 2006, 07:08)
As for that gang car idea, I think it would be good to use the big docks for that, depending on how far you get in the game, you can go to the docks and give money to some worker to get Gang Cars (now this could be used in the storyline somewhere) But as an added bonus, you can get old gang cars from Vice (Cuban Hermes and Hatian Voodoo) AND LCS (Mafia Sentenial, Yakuza Stinger). How about that idea?

Now that my friend is a great idea monocle.gif

Thats a great idea. Like you could buy them there and like import them in from like LCS (mafia sentinel, yakuza stinger) and possible buy some for a big mission?? who knows but it would rock cool.gif

tekkenfreek233
  • tekkenfreek233

Scheisse!

• Members

Posted 17 July 2006 - 04:29 PM

Mr. Whoopee Ice Cream van
Infernus
Blista Compact
Banshee
V8 Ghost
Sentinel
Cuban Hermes
Stinger
(All those other gang cars, I can't think of their names.)
Deimos SP
Squalo
Maverick
Full Winged Dodo
Sparrow
Seasparrow
Skimmer
Hunter
Reefer
Speeder
Cheetah
Esperanto
BF Injection
Topfun Van
Rumpo
Yankee
Blista

Yeah, that's all I see being in VCS. At least, some, if not all.

G-ga
  • G-ga

Jigga

• Members

Posted 17 July 2006 - 06:58 PM

Kuruma.

Moth
  • Moth

Fiat justitia ruat caelum

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 17 July 2006 - 11:39 PM

they should have gang cars from other gta games like the diablo stallion could renamed to stallion x or something and other gnags cars could be like that

and i do like the idea about the docks great idea man have a cookie.gif lol.gif lol.gif

pbarb
  • pbarb

Savage bout my Cabbage

• Members

Posted 21 July 2006 - 06:38 PM

I want to see helicopters and planes in VCS, more than before. They better not cut out flying, that would be so lame considering we've all flew VC before.

azkickin
  • azkickin

I Love Titties

• Members

Posted 21 July 2006 - 07:08 PM

The import at the docks is a great idea. They need to make some more muscle cars though like a '69 Charger look-a-like or a Cuda, roadrunner, camaro, chevelle, etc... I like the Sabre(Olds Cutlass look-a-like) but they need some more.

Informant X
  • Informant X

Liberty City Informant

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 21 July 2006 - 07:11 PM

The PCJ will definitely have to be in it. icon14.gif

matthew1g
  • matthew1g

Trust me, I'm a pipe smoker

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 24 July 2006 - 12:38 PM

Definitely more planes that can go to a higher altitude.

Some lowriders, VC was short of them and maybe anther version of the NRG in SA

but best of all they could add swimming

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users