Photo

Vice City Stories; Vehicles

47 replies to this topic
Steve.
  • Steve.

R.I.P Shane/Kutt.

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 May 2006 - 04:11 AM

We've all played Vice City, and we all know what vehicles the city had, so, what vehicles would you like to see in Vice City Stories? Liberty City Stories had new vehicles, so, would you like exciting new vehicles, or the same old ones? Express yourself.

Me? I would personally love new vehicles. Like LCS had, New ones mixed in with the old ones, it rocked. I also think there should be a couple of new bikes.

What do you, as the paying customer, think?

Slim Trashman
  • Slim Trashman

GTAGaming Admin

• Members

Posted 15 May 2006 - 04:40 AM

Basically the same thing that LCS did with GTAIII. Same vehicles with some new ones. That's all I'd like to see. Especially considereing it's going to run on the VC engine, it couldn't really have any of those cool vehicles San Andreas has (Hyrdra, other planes, bicycles, etc.) If we're lucky, maybe bicycles will be in VCS. Personally, I don't think bicycles really fit into the whole Vice City atmosphere.

Steve.
  • Steve.

R.I.P Shane/Kutt.

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 May 2006 - 04:48 AM

How about helicopters? GTA3 didn't have any helicopters unless you have Edison's CheatDevice

The-end
  • The-end

It's time to go home

• Members

Posted 15 May 2006 - 07:01 AM

Well if thy run the game via the san andreas engine, the i'd hope they include the jetpack, best form of transport in gta. Also full helicopter support would be nice.

whatafung
  • whatafung

Rock hard, Party harder

• Members

Posted 16 May 2006 - 09:25 PM

Well if they use the vice city engine they will have helicopters because they had them in Vice but me i would like to see the stinger because it was my favorite car in vice along with the cuban hermes.

original gangster
  • original gangster

Perfectly cromulent.

• Members

Posted 16 May 2006 - 09:37 PM

I'd like to see all the vehicles that were in Vice City plus a load of brand new ones. It'd be great using all the old VC cars, they had a different look to them when compared to the SA ones, had a bit more shine to them. Also I remember cars like the Stinger and the Deluxo, I loved both of these cars, especially the Stinger because it had a great top speed and good handling. And it'd be nice to have some brand new cars to cruise about in. I wouldn't mind the Rhino looking like the San Andreas Rhino either.

I definitely can see them putting helicopters in this game, I can't see them making any new types though so there'll probably be the usual, Hunter, Maverick, Seasparrow etc.

No Escape?
  • No Escape?

Skaficionado

• Members

Posted 16 May 2006 - 11:05 PM

Perhaps a few more types of planes; the simple water plane we got last game won't satisfy this time 'round.

Helicopters are a must, of course. My favorite being the Sea Sparrow...

I'd also like to see the return of old Vice cars; Deluxo, Sabre Turbo, Stinger, etc. Also, let's see the Sand King make a triumphant return. Best SUV in a GTA game, by far.

Drumbum1234
  • Drumbum1234

Drums

• Members

Posted 16 May 2006 - 11:13 PM

i wanna see police bikes in there unlike LCS

cat33
  • cat33

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 May 2006 - 11:33 PM Edited by cat33, 01 July 2006 - 06:04 AM.

Angel Admiral
That was the best car cool.gif

viperdk
  • viperdk

Vice City Mob Boss

• Members

Posted 17 May 2006 - 10:25 AM Edited by viperdk, 18 May 2006 - 08:12 AM.

I'd like to see the origional VC cars back, along with the following from SA:

* Bullet- I loved this car. I know it fits more into the San Fierro/San Francisco scene (after all the car was named after the famous movie of the same name), but it would be a cool looking sports car down by the ocean

* Hot Knife- When I see a car like that..I think of ZZ Top, and sexy looking women hanging around that car. IMO this car would be a PERFECT fit for VCS

* Bandito- I just liked to drive it, it was great.

* Bikes- people ride bikes down on the beach all the time.

Jamming
  • Jamming

[AP] Assassins in Paradise [AP]

• Members

Posted 17 May 2006 - 10:01 PM

Rollerblades!

People in VC had them. I tried to kill them to see if i get them. But sadly no sad.gif

Parky.
  • Parky.

Where's ya mic..?

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 17 May 2006 - 10:12 PM

All the cars from Vice city, and a few new ones of each type, hopefully some drivable aircraft aswell.

Simon.
  • Simon.

Gangsta

• The Connection

Posted 19 May 2006 - 04:38 AM Edited by Simon., 19 May 2006 - 04:41 AM.

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
I think these cars are pretty hot. I'd guess we'd see the Cheetah, Infernus etc. again, they've been in most if not all of the GTA's icon14.gif.

EDIT: Planes definitely need to be better, the Skimmer was to slow for my liking (hopefully we can fly higher as well).

Brutuz
  • Brutuz

Otherwise known as Joe.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2006 - 10:25 AM Edited by Brutuz, 19 May 2006 - 10:55 AM.

That sterling looks like the aussie eruka couPE
I would like A 1957 Chevy belair, 1985 ford RS200 user posted image
, Audi Quattro sport EVO2, The top 3 lancias (Statos, 037 and Delta) and pretty much any 80's group B rally car (how does 600 HP for the Quattro EVO 2 inlove.gif )

DEED
  • DEED

Licksynth

• Members

Posted 19 May 2006 - 02:34 PM

Admiral Police Cars!!!!

yin-yang.gif DEED

[UTS]Blaze
  • [UTS]Blaze

UTS & MVS Stunter :)

• Members

Posted 19 May 2006 - 04:11 PM

Deffinetly more types of bike , maybe older version of the SA bikes & maybe new ones.

Born Acorn
  • Born Acorn

Works in the Noodle mine.

• Members

Posted 19 May 2006 - 10:58 PM

They'd better not remove Helicopters/Planes for VCS. I will be miffed. Helis/planes were a big feature that made me look forward to VC. This time, with the limit, and the complete collision files for VC, they have no real excuse to remove them. We see the PSP handles them well in Cheat Device.

I would like to see a few new cars and bikes, but I will be happy with the Skimmer and a wheeled Dodo.

The-end
  • The-end

It's time to go home

• Members

Posted 20 May 2006 - 11:08 AM

Id like them to include a quad bike, for the dirt track especially tounge.gif

Ssj4Bear
  • Ssj4Bear

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 May 2006 - 05:00 AM

id like to see a sub or perhaps something like skateboards, rollerblades like jamming said.

And maybe expand on the subway so its not your just a passenger and you can swap tracks and make it more like a real rail network not a continous loop like in sa

Asif
  • Asif

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 May 2006 - 09:46 AM

I hope to see some additions to the air fleets. Since VC isnt that big place to wander, I'd like to see smaller planes such as flyable Dodo, cropduster/stunt planes, Shamal with additions to skimmer.

Moth
  • Moth

Sweet Roll Thief

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 24 May 2006 - 07:46 PM

i would like to have all the cars in vice city with some new additions like some cars from sa like the quad bullit hentley torsmo and the monster!!!!!!!!!
peace out muppetmaster_karma.gif anuj_cop.gif moto_whistle.gif viddy_pirate.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 26 May 2006 - 09:37 AM

i hope of

Kuruma(GTA 3)-my favourite car
Quadbike(GTA SA)
Helicopters
Dodo(GTA SA one)
at least 1 flyable plane
Bike
Rollerblades(i saw them in one of earlier posts,maybe they can be something special like Jetpack in SA)
That thing you can drive in water and on ground(FROM GTA SA forgoten the name)
Bicycles
Skaterboards(Maybe)
Monster
and enough

cat33
  • cat33

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 May 2006 - 11:23 PM

I would like to see some muscle cars like a 1969 Chevy Camaro inlove.gif, 1965 Ford Mustang, 1969 Chevy Chevelle, 1969 Dodge Charger, 1978 Pontiac Firebird

GTA_Hacker
  • GTA_Hacker

Amatuer Modeler

• Members

Posted 28 May 2006 - 12:59 AM

uhh i wanna c like a jet ski (jumping on all those ramps at the river in vice city would be fun), a dodo, all helis yea bandito would be a nice addition, quad, the squalo, idk about the vortex, the monster, the san an rhino, yea thats it

rmmstnr
  • rmmstnr

Prankster

• Members

Posted 31 May 2006 - 10:18 PM

I want the Vice City Stories Infernus to look more like a Lamborghini Diablo than a Countach (like in GTA II)
the Sandking needs to be spliced with the Monster
a '59 Cadillac would certainly welcome in my book inlove.gif

Jamming
  • Jamming

[AP] Assassins in Paradise [AP]

• Members

Posted 02 June 2006 - 02:04 AM

Oh and they should include jetskis for the beach. And best of all Surfboards!. You can use them as a weapon too.

Madd Doggy
  • Madd Doggy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 June 2006 - 07:46 PM

Some new cars would be great, but Rockstar usually when they put new cars they take some other ones off, like in vice city there was the Angel, LUVF1ST limo, Cuban hermes, topfun, and a lot of cars (see at the end of handling.cfg file \data ) that are not on SA. but otherwise, SA has A LOT of new cars and what I liked most: planes a lot.]]

But new cars would be a great idea... rockstar people are some kind of genious, they know how to make some good cars... xD

But old cars like the ones that were in VC but are not on SA should come back, shouldnt they?

Moth
  • Moth

Sweet Roll Thief

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 18 June 2006 - 05:47 PM

more muscle cars i know that is ain't the '70's but who cares about the year to have muscle cars
peace out

StallionBurnout
  • StallionBurnout

Innocent bystander who happens to be toting a .44 Magnum

• Members

Posted 18 June 2006 - 08:48 PM

QUOTE (rmmstnr @ May 31 2006, 22:18)
a '59 Cadillac would certainly welcome in my book inlove.gif

YES! wow.gif

A '59 Cadillac convertible knock-off with white tuck'n roll interior.

Imagine the colors:
Bubblegum pink
Fire engine red
Sapphire blue
Screaming turquoise
Jet black
Plum purple

That would be so awesome. happy.gif

Illusionturtle
  • Illusionturtle

Monster (72244) 23000 + kills :D

• Members

Posted 19 June 2006 - 01:29 PM

No dumb police who make you wanted because they crashed into you unless the city police are corrupt in the story,planes,swimming,more side jobs plus everything from Liberty City Stories including mailman,furniture delivery,robbery,chaffuer limo service and advertising sidejobs. Animals that can attack like sharks,wild bears sometimes in trees.My list colgate.gif

Skateboard
Planes
Bicycle
Rollerblades
Helicopters
Surfboards
Gambling [GTA SA]
Skill [GTA SA]
Realistic Height Damage
Better Graphics like Half-Life 2 [Probably almost impossible,but if Tony Hawk American Wasteland can do it,why can't this do it?]
Cars that get dirty after a large amount of driving
Convertibles that can open and close the roof with R3
Sea animals[maybe a cave with a monster?]
Land animals
Interactive animals that respond to your actions like dying,attacking and running
Easter Eggs and Secrets as well as spooky ones
Thats my list for now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users