» «
Photo

GTA :: VCS Index

19 replies to this topic
Thunder Jolt
  • Thunder Jolt

= Sindaccos =

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 May 2006 - 12:09 PM Edited by Thunder Jolt, 17 May 2006 - 07:17 AM.

user posted image
GTA Vice City Stories :: INDEX

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories is, at this minute, being developed for the PlayStationPortable™ (exclusive) and will be released in October, 2006. When released, the game will be the latest title out and the newest of the GTA era, until GTA IV comes along, of course.

Some tips before you make a topic:

Think to yourself if the reason/idea is topic worthy;
Back up your claims with real proof and evidence;
Use the search feature to see if a similar topic has already been made before;
If you have an interesting idea people might want to hear, then say it. People like to hear others' ideas.
Everyone has a right to express their opinion, and others have their own opinion too. So don't go randomly flaming someone if you disagree with what they are saying. Respect people's words.

Rockstar Announces GTA Vice City Stories for the PSP™
-------------------------------------

http://www.play.com/...ce City Stories - Play.com listing for Vice City Stories

http://ir.take2games...eleaseID=195825 - Take-2 statement confirming Vice City Stories

http://uk.psp.ign.co...779/779851.html - IGN VCS

http://rockstargames...icecitystories/ - Official Website

http://www.gamefaqs....ata/933097.html - GameFAQs VCS

http://uk.gamespot.c.....0City Stories - Gamespot Vice City Stories

Here is Play.com's short and brief review:

QUOTE (From Play.com)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories is a new game in the Grand Theft Auto series with an entirely new storyline, new missions and gameplay that brings an unprecedented experience to mobile gaming. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories features the interactive, open environment of Vice City with professional voice talent, a diverse soundtrack and high production values that have become trademarks of this landmark series.

Topic threads you might find useful and worth checking out/posting in:

Topic Author of Topic What the Topic is About
Vice City Stories FAQ Thunder Jolt An in-depth Vice City Stories FAQ - It is advised to look at when you can!
VCS Wishlists ell Used to post your wishlists and what you'd like to see in the up-and-coming VCS
Boxart Thunder Jolt Used to submit you entry of an imaginary Boxart for VCS made by you in a GFX program
Map Improvements? JamesHarris135 Discuss whether or not any map improvements/changes will take place in VCS from VC
Unless it is set in the '80s... jrt If VCS was to be set some time other than the '80s would VCS lose its VC vibe?
Fixed up Transparent 'VCS' logos, for your personal use Slim Trashman Transparent 'VCS' logos have been posted here for your personal graphical use
When and Who? ATK Topic thread used to discuss when VCS will be set and who you will play as
Radio Stations VC Hacker Discuss what radio stations you'll be able to listen to in VCS
On PS2? goholden1 Will GTA: VCS be released for PS2 as well as the PSP™ like they did LCS?
San Andreas Stories? RvdVit Will there be a 'San Andreas Stories' as well as VCS and LCS to add on to the sequel?
Post your own storyline Noru Thread used to post your own made-up storyline of VCS
VCS Safehouses cat33 Talk about which/how many safehouses will be in VCS, etc.
What do you wanna wear in VCS? Paul1200 Discuss what you'd like to wear in VCS, and what clothes/how many stores will be in the game, etc.
VCS; Vehicles Steve. Say which vehicles you want added into VCS
GTA VC :: Index Thunder Jolt Held inside the thread has information, useful links and tips on what to do before making a topic in this section, etc etc. (What you're looking at now biggrin.gif )
What I'd like to point out is the VCS Wishlists Topic! Making a new topic to post your ideas with worthy information and backup on what you are saying is perfectly fine, but please remember the Wishlists Topic if you are going to post what you'd like to see/want added to the game in the up and coming Vice City Stories.

As you can see, not many topics are listed in the table as the VCS section is relatively new and is yet to be filled with other topics that will be worth looking at. But this topic will be updated as soon as more topics fill up the VCS section and as soon as new information comes along. Baring in mind though I can't add every new topic to the table as it will be a never-ending list - only topics that I think are worthy of a mention here.

There is next to nothing in terms of how much content has been released and filled up this section of the forum yet, though as I said rest assured that this will be updated regularly when worth-mentioning news is released or when I feel this topic needs new additions to it.
If anyone has any useful information and/or suggestions then please don't hesitate to say so.
Cheers. icon14.gif

The-end
  • The-end

It's time to go home

• Members

Posted 14 May 2006 - 12:16 PM

Wow nice little guide you've got there mate icon14.gif certainly doing your part in the community.

Kanney
  • Kanney

4-8-15-16-23-42

• Members

Posted 14 May 2006 - 12:42 PM

Thats a great topic, good job. Deserves a pin.

Alick
  • Alick

L)VE

• Members

Posted 14 May 2006 - 12:43 PM

Deffenately worth a pin, nice job icon14.gif

The-end
  • The-end

It's time to go home

• Members

Posted 14 May 2006 - 12:49 PM

Agreed.....Pin this tounge2.gif

Asif
  • Asif

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 May 2006 - 07:30 PM

Good job T J! Though you may need to edit the 1st post frequently. tounge2.gif
Anyways, I also agree on making this topic pinned to the top. smile.gif

Thunder Jolt
  • Thunder Jolt

= Sindaccos =

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 May 2006 - 08:43 PM

Cheer guys. icon14.gif

@Asif -
I know that, but it shouldn't be too much of a problem and as I say, only topics will be added to the list if I feel they are worthy of a mention.

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 14 May 2006 - 11:52 PM

yeah thats a nice little topic there thunder jolt, indeed its worth pinning

Thunder Jolt
  • Thunder Jolt

= Sindaccos =

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 May 2006 - 07:28 AM

Added more content to the first post (topics). So everything should pick up and a lot more information should be stuck in there soon. icon14.gif

Jay
  • Jay

1984 - 2011

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 15 May 2006 - 11:33 AM

QUOTE (Kanney @ May 14 2006, 22:12)

Deserves bloody karma. People have done less for more.

Jayzamann PM's his bedfellow Freakeh

Thunder Jolt
  • Thunder Jolt

= Sindaccos =

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (Jayzamann @ May 15 2006, 11:33)
QUOTE (Kanney @ May 14 2006, 22:12)

Deserves bloody karma. People have done less for more.

Jayzamann PM's his bedfellow Freakeh

Heh, thanks.

Just stuck my Vice City Stories FAQ in there. I made sure it was at the top though as I figured it is the most important and biggest topics out of the ones listed. icon14.gif

Jay
  • Jay

1984 - 2011

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 16 May 2006 - 09:51 AM

Coolio, now you've changed your avatar I can pinch it without being unoriginal. As close as Salvatore is to my heart, this looks like crap.

And Freakeh has his thumb up his ass tonight. Hmm.

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2006 - 11:02 AM

QUOTE (Thunder Jolt @ May 14 2006, 22:09)
GTA VC :: Index Thunder Jolt Held inside the thread has information, useful links and tips on what to do before making a topic in this section, etc etc. (What you're looking at now biggrin.gif )

This paradox is making me crazy! wow.gif

I dunno, this seems kinda like what the forum is there for (i.e. to list all the topics made). That said, you have got some more information and links to relevant articles, which is nice. I suggest you clean up that bit slightly - maybe tabulate it as you did with the important topics. Also, make the 'before posting' advice bolded and put it at the top or something, just to make it stand out. Once that's done, I'm with the blokes who think it's worth a pin + karma. And that's special, because my opinion is far greater than Jayza's.

Oh yeah, add something along the lines of "if you have an opinion, it stands to reason that other people do too". That's mucho important when noobies come running. ph34r.gif

Finally, good job!

Jay
  • Jay

1984 - 2011

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 16 May 2006 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE (Fuzzy Juzzy @ May 16 2006, 20:32)
I'm with the blokes who think it's worth a pin + karma. And that's special, because my opinion is far greater than Jayza's.

Go. Get. Fu cked.

Funny how you managed to compliment and put me down within 2 sentences. Gypsy magic.

Thunder Jolt
  • Thunder Jolt

= Sindaccos =

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2006 - 03:51 PM

All suggestions and tips were taken into account. I've edited the first post. icon14.gif icon14.gif

Noru
  • Noru

Whats to tell?

• Members

Posted 16 May 2006 - 11:55 PM

The Vcs safehouses link in the first post goes to my post your own storyline topic.

Thunder Jolt
  • Thunder Jolt

= Sindaccos =

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2006 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE (Noru @ May 16 2006, 23:55)
The Vcs safehouses link in the first post goes to my post your own storyline topic.

Ah, simple mistake. Fixed. icon14.gif

Asif
  • Asif

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 May 2006 - 11:51 AM

No updates? How this guy suddenly got busted anyway? He seemed neat though. confused.gif

Nick000
  • Nick000

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 May 2006 - 12:13 PM

QUOTE (Asif @ May 24 2006, 06:51)
No updates? How this guy suddenly got busted anyway? He seemed neat though. confused.gif

He was a previously banned member Mike_Toreno, who got banned again, but I don't know why. confused.gif

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 24 May 2006 - 03:20 PM

Joey aka Mike_Toreno aka Thunder Jot was banned for numerous reasons, he had hoped using the Thunder Jolt name to continue work on VCS topics and start a fresh after a previous banning. But rules are rules and he broke them.

It’s a shame and bad for this topic, as it will just die without the updates.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users