Photo

On PS2?

70 replies to this topic
TheDude5000
  • TheDude5000

Soak of the year!

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 July 2006 - 11:03 PM

Judging from your sentence structure and grammar, you're most likely 8 years old.

He's been following me from thread to thread, trying to get "revenge". He started it, and he's been flaming alot of members out of the blue.

azkickin
  • azkickin

I Love Titties

• Members

Posted 20 July 2006 - 11:24 PM

Well I didn't know he was a prick like that. P.S. I'm not trying to be perfect on every thing I type on the thread. We're not in f*cking English class its a GTA thread, get real like we should care how our sentence structure or grammar is.

Creedence!
  • Creedence!

I ate this forum and shat the admins

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2006 - 12:02 AM

QUOTE (TheDude5000 @ Jul 20 2006, 18:45)
the game sold poorly on PSP.

LCS for PSP made millions of dollars. How is that doing "poorly"?
Thanks for reporting me... I hope the FBI doesnt show up at my door. dozingoff.gif

Youre a loser plain and simple buddy. You have delusions about me following you around but I really dont have the time or desire to look after every topic you visit. Its not quite a coincidence that I see you all over the forums making an ass out of yourself saying things like, "LCS SOLD SO BADLY"(It is the best selling game on PSP) or how about this one... "ROCKSTAR IS GOING TO BE BOUGHT BY MICROSOFT, BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS, I READ IT ON THE INTERNET SO IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!!!@@@!"

Im sorry but it keeps me entertained to occasionally kick you while your down.

azkickin
  • azkickin

I Love Titties

• Members

Posted 21 July 2006 - 01:05 AM

He only wishes you'd follow him around lol. What a dumbass.

azkickin
  • azkickin

I Love Titties

• Members

Posted 21 July 2006 - 01:05 AM

I do think this game will be out on PS2 eventually though.

Rown
  • Rown

inhabitant of the memetic infosphere

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 21 July 2006 - 01:19 AM

ya if they did it with LCS I can definately see them bringing VCS over. It'll make my day to have more games to play on my by then outdated PS2.

Rown rampage_ani.gif

TheDude5000
  • TheDude5000

Soak of the year!

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2006 - 02:15 AM Edited by TheDude5000, 21 July 2006 - 02:22 AM.

QUOTE (Creedence! @ Jul 21 2006, 00:02)
QUOTE (TheDude5000 @ Jul 20 2006, 18:45)
the game sold poorly on PSP.

LCS for PSP made millions of dollars. How is that doing "poorly"?
Thanks for reporting me... I hope the FBI doesnt show up at my door. dozingoff.gif

Youre a loser plain and simple buddy. You have delusions about me following you around but I really dont have the time or desire to look after every topic you visit. Its not quite a coincidence that I see you all over the forums making an ass out of yourself saying things like, "LCS SOLD SO BADLY"(It is the best selling game on PSP) or how about this one... "ROCKSTAR IS GOING TO BE BOUGHT BY MICROSOFT, BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS, I READ IT ON THE INTERNET SO IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!!!@@@!"

Im sorry but it keeps me entertained to occasionally kick you while your down.

You tried flaming me in about 3 GTA IV topics, you f*cking idiot.

LCS sold millions, yeah, but that's nothing compared to any average console game these days.

"ROCKSTAR IS GOING TO BE BOUGHT BY MICROSOFT, BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS, I READ IT ON THE INTERNET SO IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!!!@@@!"

I don't remember ever saying anything remotely similar to that. Try again, dumbass.

Kicking when down, eh? You must have to try real hard to delude yourself into believing that you've won any argument with me. Most of your posts consist of total gibberish and a few f*cks. Thanks for proving my point about how utterly stupid you are. Dumbass.

Now go f*ck yourself.

Oh, and "azkikin", I find it so pathetic how you flock to some stranger and kiss his ass because you can't make any valid points or arguments. Lamers stick together, it appears.

I'm done making a jackass out of the two of you, enjoy talking to yourselves from this point on.

azkickin
  • azkickin

I Love Titties

• Members

Posted 21 July 2006 - 05:15 AM

Lol I think you made enough of a jackass out of yourself. I guess your just paranoid that someones out to get you or something. You just proved how much of a dumb jackass you are in the post above.

azkickin
  • azkickin

I Love Titties

• Members

Posted 21 July 2006 - 05:21 AM

I think he's in one of those Speech and Debate clubs. He just can't stop, that nerd was saying how I wasn't typing properly and how my grammar wasn't correct.

Rown
  • Rown

inhabitant of the memetic infosphere

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 21 July 2006 - 06:12 AM Edited by Rown, 21 July 2006 - 06:15 AM.

Who the hell are you talking to!?!

enjoy talking to yourselves from this point on.

He kinda left the conversation a few hours ago.

Please, if you are going to argue about something this useless do it through PM.

I really don't mean to look like I'm chewing you out because I occasionally get into these kinda things as well. But then someone shows me the error and idiocy of my ways.

Okay semi-rant complete. Back to enjoying your lives cool.gif

Back on Topic:
VCS for the PS2 would be friggin sweet. I am playing LCS right now and have to say that the twisted style is quite good even for a GTA.
The graphics and extras might lack but the game is still good.
VCS would be little different.

Rown rampage_ani.gif

azkickin
  • azkickin

I Love Titties

• Members

Posted 21 July 2006 - 06:20 AM

Lol I guess I should have read the very last line but I was lmao at everything else he said. Yeah VCS should definently come out on PS2 but this time R* needs to have a little better graphics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users