Photo

On PS2?

70 replies to this topic
palaric8
  • palaric8

pEAcE And lOve YEAHhH!!!!

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 June 2006 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE (lord of san andreas @ Jun 13 2006, 22:18)
I agree with everyone who says it's going to be out on PS2. Rockstar will make more sales from it because it will be available to more people, and it shames the new PS3's capabilities. All that really needs to be looked at is how long it will take to get it out on PS2. If the LCS sale on PS2 are good, then they will probably release it earlier. The only problem with that is people won't by the PSP version because it's a total rip-off compared to the console price. Who the hell wants to pay $20 more for an ok game you can carry around on a bulky PSP that's likely to get stolen. Seriously most people who take their PSP's outside get it either messed up or stolen, and if you're playing the same game at home, wouldn't you want it on a bigger screen for less money?

i hope vcs isnt coming to ps2 ,because i only brought a psp for liberty city stories,
i pay 50 dollars for lcs and if they do the same ting with LVS , it will be the biggest bull**** since timmi vircitti from driver3(god that game sucked)

long live tommi vercetti cool.gif rahkstar2.gif

Cypress Hill
  • Cypress Hill

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 June 2006 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (palaric8 @ Jun 15 2006, 00:38)
i hope vcs isnt coming to ps2 ,because i only brought a psp for liberty city stories,
i pay 50 dollars for lcs and if they do the same ting with LVS , it will be the biggest bull**** since timmi vircitti from driver3(god that game sucked)

long live tommi vercetti cool.gif rahkstar2.gif

Would it effect you at all if VCS came out on ps2, or do you just want ps2 owners to suffer because you were too impatient to wait for LCS on ps2.

I really hope it does come out for ps2 but I think they'll wait a while longer to release it than they did for LCS.

palaric8
  • palaric8

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 June 2006 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE (Cypress Hill @ Jun 15 2006, 02:26)
QUOTE (palaric8 @ Jun 15 2006, 00:38)

long live tommi vercetti cool.gif   rahkstar2.gif

Would it effect you at all if VCS came out on ps2, or do you just want ps2 owners to suffer because you were too impatient to wait for LCS on ps2.

I really hope it does come out for ps2 but I think they'll wait a while longer to release it than they did for LCS.

i brought a psp for lcs because it was a psp esclusive, i own a ps2 too

Necro6
  • Necro6

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2006 - 02:23 AM

Sorry to bump this but how long do you guys think VCS will take to come out on PS2 after its Oct 06' release date?

Rown
  • Rown

weltvolkzeit

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 30 June 2006 - 05:29 AM

Well if R* feels like being nice to the PS2 owners they will pull another LCS and maybe it'll come out in the following June. I'd be happy.

Poor guys like palaric8 who got completey jewed for wanting GTA as quickly as possible probably won't like it, that's why I encourage you to wait on this next one.

Wait until it is the bargain bin if you have to (or find a place that will let you rent it).

I was borrowing other people's PSP's to play that game. But there was no way in hell I was dropping $250 for it. Same reason why I won't buy the PS3 right off the bat, it's crazy.

I'm the reason they should make welfare work for people who have money. Aw life would be grand.

Rown rampage_ani.gif

Ryder35
  • Ryder35

sheisse

• Members

Posted 30 June 2006 - 08:34 AM

QUOTE (goholden1 @ May 14 2006, 04:44)
I Have a psp but would VCS come on PS2 later on? Im just curious!

this is swindle on ps2 i finish GTA LCS 10 hours i think R* rahkstar2.gif going the work more on GTA4

palaric8
  • palaric8

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 June 2006 - 10:47 AM

QUOTE (Rown @ Jun 30 2006, 05:29)
Well if R* feels like being nice to the PS2 owners they will pull another LCS and maybe it'll come out in the following June. I'd be happy.

Poor guys like palaric8 who got completey jewed for wanting GTA as quickly as possible probably won't like it, that's why I encourage you to wait on this next one.

Wait until it is the bargain bin if you have to (or find a place that will let you rent it).

I was borrowing other people's PSP's to play that game. But there was no way in hell I was dropping $250 for it. Same reason why I won't buy the PS3 right off the bat, it's crazy.

I'm the reason they should make welfare work for people who have money. Aw life would be grand.

Rown rampage_ani.gif

you make my life better biggrin.gif

lurchseesu420
  • lurchseesu420

I gotta get outta here!

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 July 2006 - 07:13 AM Edited by lurchseesu420, 04 July 2006 - 06:27 AM.

vcs will definately come out on ps2. no question about it. it will come out early next june. it will be the last hurra for the ps2 before gta4 comes out on october 16, 2007. and it will only cost $20 so people dont think rockstar is ripping them off with a game that has hardware over half a decade old. ok. there it is said. and now it shall be done. devil.gif

Putt
  • Putt

Thailand Gansta

• Members

Posted 03 July 2006 - 10:09 AM

I thought Vice City Stories is the same as Vice City but on PSP?

jarjar
  • jarjar

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 July 2006 - 11:21 AM

QUOTE (Putt @ Jul 3 2006, 20:09)
I thought Vice City Stories is the same as Vice City but on PSP?

Well i don't have the facts, but considerig the text for the game is written the same with the same font and color, and the game has Vice City in the title, one would think it would be based on Vice City just like Liberty City Stories was based back in Liberty City like GTA3 was. Seams logical to me. smile.gif

And about the topic, i would tink that after they made LCS a PS2 and PSP game that the same will proberly be done for VCS as well. Seams once again, the logical thing to happen.

Multiformat Gamer
  • Multiformat Gamer

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:59 PM

Ive said this before and ill say it again if rockstar dont release it for the PS2 thats like a slap in the face to loyal PS2 owners. Besides theirs more money in it for them so i dont see why not.

pizza guy
  • pizza guy

Power!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 07 July 2006 - 03:14 PM

It's higly likely that they will release it for PS2. Same with XBox.

The person that said about Graphics cards, you don't know what you're talking about, if that was the case, then surely it would be obsolete for PSP when it came out? notify.gif

It will come out for PS2.

gtasadude
  • gtasadude

Stunter

• Members

Posted 07 July 2006 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (Multiformat Gamer @ Jul 7 2006, 14:59)
Ive said this before and ill say it again if rockstar dont release it for the PS2 thats like a slap in the face to loyal PS2 owners. Besides theirs more money in it for them so i dont see why not.

Dont you think its a slap in the face to loyal psp users? Some people bought a psp for great 'exclusive' games for psp, like lcs, yet a few months later they in many respects f*ck off loyal psp'ers by announcing it for ps2 _

Creedence!
  • Creedence!

I ate this forum and shat the admins

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2006 - 05:56 AM

Why would you want ps2 owners not to enjoy playing a game that you love on psp? Just because you bought a psp for games you thought were exclusive. Only an as*hole wouldnt want other gta fans to be able to play the game. tounge2.gif

gtasadude
  • gtasadude

Stunter

• Members

Posted 09 July 2006 - 11:10 AM

Of Course i qwant you guys to smile.gif , but still, people buy psp games usually only if there exclusive, on the psp box of lcs it says exclusive to psp, everybody is like wow.gif and we go and buy, some months later, exclusivity is confirmed a lie, if i knew it was going to come out on ps2 eventually, this would be fine, but false advertisement is what is on the psp box sad.gif

Werleman1
  • Werleman1

Werle

• Members

Posted 15 July 2006 - 08:50 PM

I myself would wait for the PS2/3 version too come out for these reasons:

1. I do not nore have plans of owning a PSP

2. The controls are better for the PS2

3. They might learn from their mistakes and add some new content for the PS2/3 version

And

4. It will only cost like 20 $ for you guys and like 40 $ for me instead of the usial 70/80 $ for new games here in Aruba, and i could just order it and still get it here for like 25 $.

TheDude5000
  • TheDude5000

Soak of the year!

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 July 2006 - 09:21 PM

They only released it on PS2 because it sold like sh*t on PSP.

In the end, it's not about the fans.

It's about the cash.

So they will definitely release it on PS2..

biggestloser
  • biggestloser

i <3 felicia

• Members

Posted 15 July 2006 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (pizza guy @ Jul 7 2006, 15:14)
It's higly likely that they will release it for PS2. Same with XBox.

It's not coming out on Xbox. The 'Stories' series in Playstation exclusive, at least that's what I've been told.

TheDude5000
  • TheDude5000

Soak of the year!

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 July 2006 - 10:14 PM

They have never announced that it would be Playstation exclusve.

Why would they do that? They aren't part of any exclusivity contracts with Sony, and why would they risk losing profits from PC and XB releases?

Werleman1
  • Werleman1

Werle

• Members

Posted 15 July 2006 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (TheDude5000 @ Jul 15 2006, 21:21)

It's about the cash.

Actualy LCS is the PSP's best selling game.

TheDude5000
  • TheDude5000

Soak of the year!

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 July 2006 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (Werleman1 @ Jul 15 2006, 22:18)

It's about the cash.

I know that it's the best-selling PSP game, but that doesn't change anything.

It still didn't sell well.

azkickin
  • azkickin

I Love Titties

• Members

Posted 19 July 2006 - 07:15 AM

They will most likely(hopefully) release on PS2 with the same cost as LCS but it will be a while before that happens. They could definently make alot of cash by doing that I know many people who don't have PSP but would get it if it came out on PS2.

azkickin
  • azkickin

I Love Titties

• Members

Posted 19 July 2006 - 07:17 AM

Also the reason it didn't sell well is because not many people have PSP's cuz they are so damn expensive.

Creedence!
  • Creedence!

I ate this forum and shat the admins

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 July 2006 - 05:49 AM

QUOTE (TheDude5000 @ Jul 15 2006, 22:30)

It's about the cash.

There is no point in arguing with this guy. All you can do is make him look like even more of an idiot which he does a good job of himself.

palaric8
  • palaric8

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 July 2006 - 06:00 AM

QUOTE (Creedence! @ Jul 20 2006, 05:49)
QUOTE (TheDude5000 @ Jul 15 2006, 22:30)

It's about the cash.

There is no point in arguing with this guy. All you can do is make him look like even more of an idiot which he does a good job of himself.

just the a final thing: so why make psp games at all....the dude5555?

porksterx
  • porksterx

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 July 2006 - 06:39 AM

The Dude 5000 is just one of those people who were mad at R* for releasing LCS with no signs of it coming out on PS2, God forbid R* make a GTA game not for PS2!! wow.gif He probably had a heart attack when it came out for Xbox, and if VCS doesn't come out for PS2 he'll probably slit his wrists.

Plain simple, there are other gamng systems out there Dude 5000 so accept it, I have a PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, and PSP. I like em all. There is no reason to bash the PSP because you tuck your PS2 in at night, learn to accept that PSP's have been successful and LCS came out on PSP first so you wouldn't have it on PS2 if it werent for PSP so shut it!

Tartey
  • Tartey

Hayemaker

• Members

Posted 20 July 2006 - 11:43 AM

Seeing as i only own a Ps2 and not a Psp, i would hope so. Although i'll probably end up buying the PsP just to play this.

Tartey
  • Tartey

Hayemaker

• Members

Posted 20 July 2006 - 11:43 AM

Seeing as i only own a Ps2 and not a Psp, i would hope so. Although i'll probably end up buying the PsP just to play this.

TheDude5000
  • TheDude5000

Soak of the year!

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 July 2006 - 06:45 PM Edited by TheDude5000, 20 July 2006 - 06:53 PM.

QUOTE (porksterx @ Jul 20 2006, 06:39)
The Dude 5000 is just one of those people who were mad at R* for releasing LCS with no signs of it coming out on PS2, God forbid R* make a GTA game not for PS2!! wow.gif He probably had a heart attack when it came out for Xbox, and if VCS doesn't come out for PS2 he'll probably slit his wrists.

Plain simple, there are other gamng systems out there Dude 5000 so accept it, I have a PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, and PSP. I like em all. There is no reason to bash the PSP because you tuck your PS2 in at night, learn to accept that PSP's have been successful and LCS came out on PSP first so you wouldn't have it on PS2 if it werent for PSP so shut it!

What the hell happened since I left this topic?

I stated a simple fact, and that dumbass Creedence creeps in with his stupid comments.

It is a fact that LCS on PSP did not generate much revenue. I'm not saying anything against R* at all. I'm glad they ported it to PS2, they're still recovering financially from Hot Coffee.

And what the hell are you talking about? I've owned a PSP since American launch day, midnight. I bought LCS at launch. I'm buying VC Stories at launch. Who the hell said I had something against PSP? Did I ever say I didn't want PS2 owners to enjoy the games?

I'm not insulting them because the game sold poorly on PSP.

I'm hoping they port VC Stories to PS2 as well.

And why don't you slit your wrists, and do me a favor, k? Thanks.

And Creedence, you talk about making me look stupid? BS. You haven't won one argument with me, and all you've done is embarass yourself with utter stupidity on a level that is frightening...

You've been reported btw.

azkickin
  • azkickin

I Love Titties

• Members

Posted 20 July 2006 - 08:35 PM

I hate people that can't handle sh*t damn tattle tale theres no need to go reporting people for discussion. I mean I know why you said something back to him i would have to but don't be a little brat and go and be a tattle tale are you 8 yrs old.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users