Photo

Question Regarding boxart

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
Jay-d
  • Jay-d

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 May 2006 - 04:12 PM Edited by Jay-d, 13 May 2006 - 05:23 PM.

Does this make a convincing aged claude?

user posted image

im planning on usng him for the vcs boxart. amongst other things. how so far?

Thunder Jolt
  • Thunder Jolt

= Sindaccos =

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 May 2006 - 05:13 PM

Well if you hadn't come accross the Boxart topic I made then please do so - I don't see why you made a new topic in this section about it especially something as small as this. Please, post this in the Boxart topic as that's what the thread is here for - not only to submit your entries and speculation of VCS Boxart made by you in a GFX program but also to post questions, look for feedback and discuss what you are planning on doing and to give/receive help, as long as all discussion in the thread is kept on-topic.

Thanks. icon14.gif

Jay-d
  • Jay-d

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 May 2006 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (Thunder Jolt @ May 13 2006, 17:13)
Well if you hadn't come accross the Boxart topic I made then please do so - I don't see why you made a new topic in this section about it especially something as small as this. Please, post this in the Boxart topic as that's what the thread is here for - not only to submit your entries and speculation of VCS Boxart made by you in a GFX program but also to post questions, look for feedback and discuss what you are planning on doing and to give/receive help, as long as all discussion in the thread is kept on-topic.

Thanks. icon14.gif

Well thankyou for your concern. The reason I didnt post this in your thread was because

a) I didint feel it was relevant, as it is not a boxart

and b) This is a thread for opinions on the edited claude I made, not soloely for boxart.

I suppose i better actually show the picture than.

Thanks icon14.gif

Thunder Jolt
  • Thunder Jolt

= Sindaccos =

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 May 2006 - 05:38 PM

Fair enough then. smile.gif

Well, the GFX section would probably most suit this topic considering you're asking how an edited photo of Claude looks which is classed as GFX, so you might want to request a move - it's pointless making another topic just so it's posted in a different secion on the forum as well, really. Here would be the place to request a move to, by the way.

As for the work itself -

It isn't bad, but I don't really like it in all honesty. It just looks blatantly edited and there are missed out sections all over the place. I guess all I can give you now is to just work on it. icon14.gif

Barbaneez
  • Barbaneez

Boss

• Members

Posted 13 May 2006 - 07:04 PM

It looks like a picture of Claude from GTA 3 that has been filter-whored in Photoshop and abused with the dodge tool.
Sorry. bored.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users