» «
Photo

Question

5 replies to this topic
cat33
  • cat33

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 May 2006 - 02:15 AM Edited by cat33, 11 May 2006 - 02:21 AM.

When VCS comes out do u think EC will be able to create another Cheatdevice for it?

Doubt it but i hope so cause no Cheatdevice means no cheats.txt, no hover cars, no step through walls, and worst of all.......no PMG sad.gif

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 11 May 2006 - 02:21 AM

Probably not as its no doubt that Rockstar will patch up the exploit and Sony will make the game only run on the latest firmware which of course removes and homebrew related stuff and most probably Cheat Device.

cat33
  • cat33

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 May 2006 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (GTA3Freak-2001 @ May 11 2006, 02:21)
Probably not as its no doubt that Rockstar will patch up the exploit and Sony will make the game only run on the latest firmware which of course removes and homebrew related stuff and most probably Cheat Device.

yea i was afraid of that...but we might can find another exploit ,which i very highly doubt but Edisoncarter has showed us many things we couldnt have believed would happen. He posted the Heli in Garage savefile which wow'd us, then he created the Cheatdevice which amazed us, and he found the cheats.txt file that took GTA LCS to the next level, which without it we couldnt have had PMG or Cheatsync (both PMG and Cheatsync created by ADePSP who is another person that changed GTA LCS forever) so in my opinion if anyone can find a way to create another Cheatdevice...its Edisoncarter

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 11 May 2006 - 02:33 AM

Yeah and there's also a chance that byOctober some other xpoit will be found in 2.7 firmware enabling something but from what I am hearing that is quite impossible but only time will tell.

The-end
  • The-end

It's time to go home

• Members

Posted 11 May 2006 - 06:34 AM

Exactly right, but i am 80% sure by October, Sony will wip out firmware 3.00 for the Playstation 3 release.

You know what Sony are like, they will stick a forced 3.00 update on the disk, and hey not cheat device.

I am also sure i read someware that Edisoncarer said he can only make a new cheat device if somebody manages to get the game running on a 1.5 system.

ChrisNorthInGer
  • ChrisNorthInGer

Mentally Unstable

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2006 - 09:28 AM

I agree with The-end that an exploit will be found only to have a new version patch it. But maybe if there is a way around the patch in 2.7 the person that discovered it could keep it secret so that Sony doesn't know and then they wont' try to patch it in firmware 3.0.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users