Basically its a competition to kick start the modding/modelling community, it seems that more people focus on converting/modifying cars for GTA these days rather than learning how to scratch model. In which case, competitions usually bring out the best in people and the aim is to bring some scratch work back to GTAForums.
1) Single man/woman team or 2-4 people per team (Decision is yours). Single and teams will be judged together, with the upper hand going to the single as heï¿½s done twice the work of a 2 man team.
2) Competition will consist of building a race car (4 wheeled tarmac racing car) or a street vehicle.
3) Must have your own team name, ORIGINAL team livery (paint variations between cars are allowed).
4) 20K triangle poly limit with wheels.
5) 2 512x512 textures and one 1024x1024 for your textures, and they can not be cut up and divided into smaller texs.
6) Age/era of the car isn't really a factor, it has to be a real car that you have modified as much or as little as you want. No concepts.
7) No GTA meshes whatsoever, this is all scratch work. Any heavily modified VC/SA meshes are found and your entry will be rejected. (again this is all about scratch work)
Generous rewards will be handed out so take note and get modelling.
|BritSport Tuning||stretch., SeaNorris|
|C*nt Racing||Suction Testicle Man, Stefaan|
|DGT Motorsport||Diesel GT|
|Donovan Race Tuning||Cran.|
|Esaris Racing||Snow Racer|
|Ferruci Italy||.59 Reverse, groundride|
|Her Majesty's Racing||Dup|
|Paradise Racing||IDENTITY CRISIS|
|Race Bred Tech||DOHC_VTEC|
|Rapid Racing Systems||Bumper3D|
|Team Fridge Racer||GTAuron|
|Team Sagaris||Sylvania, SuperroadGXE, Duders|
|Wave Racing||Zak, bjiz, =ch00fa=|