Mission Tips

185 replies to this topic
Yah1
  • Yah1

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:45 AM

Hi, I'm stuck on the Los serpuclos (sp) mission in gta San Andreas where you have intiate 2 gang members to do the mission. I'm doing what it tells me to press on my Xbox 360 controller; RT & left direction button on pad & it won't work. My respect bar is at 10%, I have taken over about 10 hoods/ territories & every time I have passed a mission or killed rival gang members the respect bar still stays the same. This is the only mission I have and it won't unlock other missions until I have completed this one. Please help, thanks

FriendlyFireOFF
  • FriendlyFireOFF

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 March 2017 - 02:05 PM

Played through again this recently and was shocked to be able to do Wrong Side Of The Tracks first time :blink:

Yah1
  • Yah1

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 March 2017 - 02:37 PM

Let me know how you do on Los serpulcros mission and how much respect you had for it to work. My respect bar is almost half way but still won't let me initiate to do mission

FriendlyFireOFF
  • FriendlyFireOFF

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 March 2017 - 03:11 PM

Let me know how you do on Los serpulcros mission and how much respect you had for it to work. My respect bar is almost half way but still won't let me initiate to do mission

I can't remember to be honest. Wasn't that high I expect as I was doing quite a speedy play through. I was playing it on PS4 maybe its a bug on XBOX?

SMACKED!
  • SMACKED!

Every single day, every time I pray, I'll be missing you.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2017 - 03:31 PM

So basically you can't start the mission because of you lacking respect? There's a "hidden" feature in that mission that if you don't have enough respect you're given to kill few Ballas on Jefferson and get back to your hood, once them Ballas are dead your respect will grow up. Try it.

NettersDaPro023
  • NettersDaPro023

San Andreas Lover

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:37 AM

End of The Line

For some weird reasons, while playing the EoTL, I'm not fireproofed or anything. I just tought about jumping through the fires xD I know it sounds weird, but it works! It allows me to pass the fires without getting hurt! this weird stuff works in every platforms of San Andreas. I guess...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users