170 replies to this topic
lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (Varrio @ Monday, Apr 8 2013, 00:09)
Heat seeking launcher doesn't kill him or destroy the car on PS2 playstation network version.

Same on the PC. The preferred weapon for this is the Mini-Gun (Vulcan Cannon/Chaingun).

Varrio
  • Varrio

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:58 AM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Monday, Apr 8 2013, 00:12)
Heat seeking launcher doesn't kill him or destroy the car on PS2 playstation network version.

Same on the PC. The preferred weapon for this is the Mini-Gun (Vulcan Cannon/Chaingun).

Will the vulcan cannon destroy his car before Polaski can drive away?

Ryujin.
  • Ryujin.

First blood

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (Varrio @ Monday, Apr 8 2013, 09:58)

No. While Pulaski is still not entering the Buffalo, it is Bullet-Proof(though the tires can still be popped).

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:45 AM

The mini-gun seems to be the best for destroying the tyres, quickly.
His car sometimes can't even get out of the valley of the Ghost Town.
It also seems, to me, that Pulaski has to deliver part of his speech before the car is vulnerable.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:35 PM Edited by GTASAddict, 22 April 2013 - 08:43 PM.

Are You Going To San Fierro: Thrown weapons (Grenades, Satchel Charges & Molotovs) except for the Teargas are very effective alternatives to the flamethrower.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:51 AM

For Amphibious Assault you only require 20% lung capacity. Go diving underwater, wait until the oxygen level is almost gone then resurface. Let it fill up then repeat. After 2 notifications of increased lung capacity you are done.
For Amphibious Assault you can climb up on the rocks at the end of the 'swimming channel' From here you can snipe the guards on the boats or rocket launcher them. Or even try sniping the guys on the boats then steal one of the boats to cruise over to the ship, makes it a lot easier than dodging bullets in the water

OHDUDE
  • OHDUDE

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:23 AM

Are you going to San Fierro ?

If you think you are falling short of time, always start from the farthest set of weeds, then come closer. This way even if the flamethrower runs out of ammo, you will save time running to collect another one. Also, you can pickup the RPG easily after the burning is complete.

Hope this helped. smile.gif

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:40 AM

Mission 'Mike Toreno'
Try to drive carefully to the airport without causing damage to the vehicle. You want to use this same vehicle to take Toreno and T Bone back to the Pleasure Dome. Get a look at the weapons map that shows where the police bribe stars are located and memorise their location. When leaving the airport you'll get 3 stars so instead of going to the pay n' spray, make your way to the bribe stars. As long as you collect 2 stars, eventually the last star will disappear on it's own accord.
Hint - The first bribe star is to the right, under the freeway between the on ramps. This will help you get down to just 2 stars in a hurry.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:41 PM Edited by Aintgottime2bleed, 19 August 2013 - 06:07 PM.

I forgot the name of the mision but this is how it starts: u need to swim towards a ship and enter it, once on the ship u lose all u guns u had before entered ship/mision, the only weapons u have are the combat knife and if im right the silenced handgun ( with low ammo ). The mision probally aint considered hard but i failed first time cuz i didnt picked up the guns the enemies drop on dead ( i wasnt fast enough so the gun pick ups dissapeared ). So i thought im not wasting hours on retrying the mision ( better waste 5 minutes extra but 100% sure i complete mision on second time ). What i did was i just swimmed back to land/surface and enter ammunition and bought grenades + smg + asault rifle then i swimmed back and the mision was very easy. Ofcourse first enter ship so u weapons are gone then swim back to land to buy the guns you want i takes like 5 minutes extra but your odds of completing the mision is way greater. Hope this might be helpfull. EDIT: thanks for the mission name MrMateczko, im not sure since did mission some time ago, as far as i know theres just 1 mission on a ship where u lose all u guns except the knife and silenced handgun.

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Gangsta

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:59 PM

This mission is called The Da Nang Thang, though you might mistake it from an another mission - Amphibious Assault.

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (MrMateczko @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 23:59)
This mission is called The Da Nang Thang, though you might mistake it from an another mission - Amphibious Assault.

Probably the Da Nang Thag as you don't actually lose your weapons in Amphibious Assault if I remember correctly. Although, I can't ever remember getting a Silenced pistol in this mission, don't you only get the knife? What I do usually is kill the first Vietnamese guard and take his shotgun which contains 7 bullets. Then I get to the top of the boat and kill the other two guards there using the shotgun and pickup the Tech 9. The rest of the mission is fairly straight forward.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:11 PM

Ye its with the pump shotgun, u need climb up but as i said i was to late with picking up the weapons from dead enemies i thought F* this im going ammunation.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:23 PM Edited by radioman, 19 August 2013 - 06:27 PM.

QUOTE (RyujinXKaizer @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 21:24)
QUOTE (Varrio @ Monday, Apr 8 2013, 09:58)

No. While Pulaski is still not entering the Buffalo, it is Bullet-Proof(though the tires can still be popped).

That's why you wait until after he gets in and then aim the minigun at his car and fire away-you should have over 5000 rounds by this point in the game, so ammo is not an issue here, the car is destroyed before he can get to the road this way...This is the way I always do it on my V2 and V3 games... smile.gif

Probably the Da Nang Thag as you don't actually lose your weapons in Amphibious Assault if I remember correctly. Although, I can't ever remember getting a Silenced pistol in this mission, don't you only get the knife? What I do usually is kill the first Vietnamese guard and take his shotgun which contains 7 bullets. Then I get to the top of the boat and kill the other two guards there using the shotgun and pickup the Tech 9. The rest of the mission is fairly straight forward.

That's why I just go back to land and collect weapons BEFORE going aboard the ship..making the mission a lot easier. smile.gif

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:35 PM Edited by shoumic, 19 August 2013 - 06:38 PM.

QUOTE (Aintgottime2bleed @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 00:11)
but as i said i was to late with picking up the weapons from dead enemies i thought F* this im going ammunation.

I just pick up the Tech 9 before it disappears. You are given more than enough time to do so. You can finish entire mission before you swim back to shore, get to ammunation, buy weapons, get back to the boat.

Before finding out the various methods of obtaining money in the game I used to be annoyed how the game used to take away all my weapons just like that. I used to hate having to buy the weapons all over again as I never used to have that much money.

QUOTE (Radioman)
That's why I just go back to land and collect weapons BEFORE going aboard the ship..making the mission a lot easier.  smile.gif

I know you can do that but isn't is a lot quicker to just get on the ship and kill the guards and obtaining the Tech 9's? I know you can do this but I never really felt the need to really. I feel I can complete the mission before heading all the way to ammunation and coming back.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (Aintgottime2bleed @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 16:41)
I forgot the name of the mision but this is how it starts: u need to swim towards a ship and enter it, once on the ship u lose all u guns u had before entered ship/mision, the only weapons u have are the combat knife [...] What i did was i just swimmed back to land/surface and enter ammunition and bought [more ...]. Hope this might be helpfull.

Yes, when the 'copter crashes you lose Everything except the knife. and going back to restock weapons is an excellent way to do it.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:41 AM

Misappropriation

I also like to add:
have a sniper and get to the target area but do not get too close so the others will spot you. he just stand anchors there, so just position yourself right with his head and snipe him. better to have either an MP5 or an M4/AK-47 to defend yourself. COLLECT THE STUFF BEFORE SOMEONE TAKE IT! as I heard confused.gif in-case he ran, just use the old method. (have a heat-seeking-missiles RPG and when he get in the maverick and run just follow him but do not fly over area 69 just fly over the airstrip and get after him and land. then BLOW HIM UP! in-case he ran from the attacks (that what happened with me when I played the mission the first time) just follow him. or rather just get all the way to the tallest building in LV. he'll head there. wait for him until he reaches you. DO NOT land on the helipad! its there where he will land when he get down just kill him MISSION PASSED!

I'm not responsible of failing the mission if you lost the dossier (someone took it before you. although I'm not sure if it possible or not) or because you get away from him...but what I believe, as long as he's in the maverick, distance doesn't count (when I did the mission the first time, I noticed he'll fly directly above area 69 and it used to scare the sh!t out of me so I flied above fort carson although I was so far away from him...sorry for making it too long smile.gif

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:29 PM

The 2 or 3 times i did misappropriation i never had to chase guy in helicopter, just go side ways ( over the hill ) then suitcase guy runs 3 steps left then 3 steps right ( he stays in 1 spot running left and right ) now just kill evryone and get the suitcase or the proofed helicopter, i cant explain exactly how but easiest is get jetpack ( dont need but easier ) and go to where u need to go ( like sqaure/blip on map) but dont start/enter just stay on road close to it and from there fly over the hill, now helicopters are left of you. When i came from that way suitcase guy didnt entered helicopter. I thought this was normal and found strange that 1 helicopter was closed/locked but that suppose to be suitcase guys helicopter. Hope this badly explained help actually helps.

ZuperFury97
  • ZuperFury97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:04 PM

Wrong Side Of The Tracks

first,go to the station.

Don't jump on the bike,type the cheat "rocketman"

to get a jetpack.Then fly to the train and land on the roof.

and kill all the victims(or targets).

this trick can make the mission much easier!!

ZuperFury97
  • ZuperFury97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:09 PM Edited by lil weasel, 15 October 2013 - 04:00 PM.

High Stakes,Low Rider

type the cheat "ripazha" to make the cars fly.

then drive slowly enough that your wheels touch the ground and let the other cars fly...

they will get far enough to make you win the race!!!

and don't deactivate the cheat.this will bring back your opponents.

this trick can also help in racing missions...(not in the stadium)

[EDIT: Caution, Don't Double Post there is no need to make two posts {lw.

khsh97
  • khsh97

Vampire

• Members
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [SA Mission Help]

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:45 PM

Grove 4 Life

This is another one I saw somewhere the first time I did this mission. When you start the mission run into your garage in Grove St. and wait for Sweet to follow you in, once he's inside quickly run outside and let the door close so he gets trapped in there. Now he won't be around to get in your way, or cause you to fail the mission by getting killed by the Ballas.

this trick don't work on android version as I have tested this trick myself on android version.

mrfilmpjesmaker123
  • mrfilmpjesmaker123

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrFilmpjesmaker123

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

Tips for Vertical bird:

Before you start the mission collect the heat seeking rocketlauncher from San Fierro's airport. 

After you took the Hydra land on San Fierro , the Hydras will most likely crash themselves into buildings. When you get to the botes , land on shore and use the heat seeking rocketlauncher you picked up earlier 

:)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users