Photo

Does Myriad have a future?

72 replies to this topic
JasonB
  • JasonB

GTA-SA/GTA-VC/GTA3 Modder Extraordinaire

• Members

Posted 17 April 2006 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE (The Mothership @ Apr 16 2006, 23:03)
QUOTE (aad @ Apr 15 2006, 18:43)
The overall time that this project now exists is about 3 or maybe 4 years. And i really hope this mod will have an future if the members who are still believing in it just kept on modding and help converting the vice city files to san andreas the mod will get an future, the public is now just missing the lots that were in vice city. And maybe i can make a change to by developping/releasing an dev-release of the max files with the new coordinates and with Grand Tani Islands included but thats just a plan.

So what does the public think about this question.

PS: try to advertise this mod like it was when it was released at first for vice city maybe we can get the attention of the public back and get back the positive reactions back. dozingoff.gif   dozingoff.gif   dozingoff.gif

in 3 or 4 years other, bigger conversions are practically finished. with more or less people doing it. just look ant mine. we have less than 10 people doing it, but we've done loads. this entire mod is doomed to fail.

God I hate people like you, you think you are hot sh*t, and all your work is astounding, ground breaking stuff and everything else is runner up rubbish. Well I've got news for you pal, you have advantages that we didn't. You didn't have to start from nothing, and figure out how to do everything yourself, how to remove Vice, how to successfully add a new city, design new islands and split up the lots. Most of what you have is just converting old GTA games into SA, well the LC team did that with Vice, you can just take what they learned and apply it.

And before you come in here with your 'this mod is dead' crap, take a look around you, Cerb and I have put alot of hard work into the trains and it is showing, we have a lot of new work coming out of locO G and AleXXX and a lot of others, I am working hard on all my lots and island as well. Just because you don't see renders of half assed stuff everyday doesn't mean the work isn't there. So take your crap and get out.

Cran.
  • Cran.

910 reprisent

• Members

Posted 17 April 2006 - 11:41 AM

QUOTE (JasonB @ Apr 17 2006, 21:38)
QUOTE (The Mothership @ Apr 16 2006, 23:03)
QUOTE (aad @ Apr 15 2006, 18:43)
The overall time that this project now exists is about 3 or maybe 4 years. And i really hope this mod will have an future if the members who are still believing in it just kept on modding and help converting the vice city files to san andreas the mod will get an future, the public is now just missing the lots that were in vice city. And maybe i can make a change to by developping/releasing an dev-release of the max files with the new coordinates and with Grand Tani Islands included but thats just a plan.

So what does the public think about this question.

PS: try to advertise this mod like it was when it was released at first for vice city maybe we can get the attention of the public back and get back the positive reactions back. dozingoff.gif   dozingoff.gif   dozingoff.gif

in 3 or 4 years other, bigger conversions are practically finished. with more or less people doing it. just look ant mine. we have less than 10 people doing it, but we've done loads. this entire mod is doomed to fail.

God I hate people like you, you think you are hot sh*t, and all your work is astounding, ground breaking stuff and everything else is runner up rubbish. Well I've got news for you pal, you have advantages that we didn't. You didn't have to start from nothing, and figure out how to do everything yourself, how to remove Vice, how to successfully add a new city, design new islands and split up the lots. Most of what you have is just converting old GTA games into SA, well the LC team did that with Vice, you can just take what they learned and apply it.

And before you come in here with your 'this mod is dead' crap, take a look around you, Cerb and I have put alot of hard work into the trains and it is showing, we have a lot of new work coming out of locO G and AleXXX and a lot of others, I am working hard on all my lots and island as well. Just because you don't see renders of half assed stuff everyday doesn't mean the work isn't there. So take your crap and get out.

News for you Jason: They're using Vice.

JasonB
  • JasonB

GTA-SA/GTA-VC/GTA3 Modder Extraordinaire

• Members

Posted 17 April 2006 - 12:13 PM

Oh, right, well - my point still stands

Mark
  • Mark

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2006 - 12:59 PM

If they're using vice I'd say that SOL is more likely dead than MI. At least MI is adapting itself to a new version, which of course takes time and effort, as everything has to be relearnt. SA has far more many advantages over Vice too.

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 17 April 2006 - 01:00 PM

Hmm Jasonb just keep your rest and dont try to flame at them since they never experienced and achieved what us people did tounge.gif happy.gif

Knife
  • Knife

Tits.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 17 April 2006 - 01:10 PM

There is no need for you to start fighting over which one of your mods is better. They are both good for different reasons. And as this is the MI forum, you should only be discussing Myriad.

Cran.
  • Cran.

910 reprisent

• Members

Posted 17 April 2006 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (Knife @ Apr 17 2006, 23:40)
There is no need for you to start fighting over which one of your mods is better. They are both good for different reasons. And as this is the MI forum, you should only be discussing Myriad.

Well, what do you expect when someone comes rolling in, gloating about their mod?

Knife
  • Knife

Tits.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 17 April 2006 - 03:30 PM

Well hopefully he's gone back to where he belongs now... icon14.gif

AleXXX
  • AleXXX

(-:-)

• Members

Posted 17 April 2006 - 04:59 PM

That you make isn't comparable to ours TC project. We've a lot of CREATIVE and INNOVATIONS. MI - best project ever created for VC (soon for SA). You say, that we've made one small island (though it not so!) and in your project (SOL) there're more islands. I don't doubt what to collect models from 3/VC and other already released mods difficultly, but agree - to make new models itself much more difficultly.
MI is alive, lived and will live. Anybody or anything will not prevent this.

The Mothership
  • The Mothership

pissing off mods since 1993 :)

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 April 2006 - 05:18 PM

meh, i'm not fighting. for the record, we arn't using the VC exe/engine. ours is modifyed, similar to LCS.

you know, in the next five years, you might have a storyline.

EDIT:

give me a list of "innovations", i didn't know a few empty blocks of land is an "innovation"

AleXXX
  • AleXXX

• Members

Posted 17 April 2006 - 05:36 PM Edited by AleXXX, 17 April 2006 - 05:39 PM.

give me a list of "innovations", i didn't know a few empty blocks of land is an "innovation"

- about 60 new vehicles
- 4 new ped models
- MAP: 52 of 100 lots modelled on illcom island + about 25 on Grand Tani Island + ?% Necrosis Island by REspawn + ?% Port Orchid by JasonB + empty, but beautiful 2 illnorth islands (with excellent mount "Black Mesa")
- new interface, new arts, new sounds
we arn't using the VC exe/engine

If you've changed VC-borders doesn't mean, that you make new engine.

Edit: P.S. Gforce changed nickname. Mutley

Squiddy
  • Squiddy

Back!

• The Connection

Posted 17 April 2006 - 06:16 PM

It's not about how many vehicles, buildings and ped models both sides implemented.

IMO it's about the way each mod had to go up to now. And that's where both mods differ. MI started way back in 2003 (?), had to struggle around with multiple problems with the vice city engine, things were still unknown then and had to be discovered and researched. JasonB allready said that.

The other side, SOL, could use the fruits of other's work, which isn't a bad thing - but that fact makes it unfair of you judging MI the way you do. You didn't had to make the border patch, you didn't had to make a new HUD...
Both mods have different aims, and also the way is different.

Fact is, you didn't walked the same way MI did in less time.

_Mike_
  • _Mike_

in a 4G63

• Members

Posted 17 April 2006 - 06:23 PM

Yeah, I would simply like to say that you guys are doing an incredible job with this mod and, well, I'm not a modder but I wanted to let you know that there a lot of fans out there, myself included, that look forward to seing this mod complete as I know that it will be sometime; this tranzition from VC to SA simply slowed down the mod bit, but don't let that descourage you guys and most importantly don't let others discourage you, because I've been following this mod's developement since it's very beggining and you've all done an amazing job so far, keep it up! And your perseverence in achieving your goal is admirable. colgate.gif
Best of luck in the future! rah.gif

mickarrow
  • mickarrow

---

• Members

Posted 17 April 2006 - 07:32 PM Edited by mickarrow, 17 April 2006 - 10:48 PM.

angry.gif Could everybody keep that SOL stuff out of this topic please.

Now, on topic:

Wow, 2 pages of replies (if we forget all that SOL-spamming). If only lot releases got so many.

I was hoping that, by making this topic, we would get things out in the open. And I must say, I've read some interesting things here. I think it's good see were we stand and how everybody really feels about MI right now.

A lot of problems have surfaced: a quick recap:

1 .Steve M : The problem is (and always has been) that things aren't organized and planned well, what's a must for every collaborative project

2. Jason B: Apathy and laziness are the main problems with this project, people say it's hard work making a lot, and that it takes months. Rubbish. If I put my mind to it, I could get a lot done in under week. By the gods, I had a lot finished in 2 days.

3. Jason B: Just because you don't see renders of half assed stuff everyday doesn't mean the work isn't there

4. Alexxx: The sole obstacle - pre-light in 3ds max 7.0 differs from 3.0.

5. locO G : Generic objects. Can anyone please tell me if there are any MI rules on these objects such as
how many can be IPLed? (sic) I'm sure it can't be limitless

6. converting existing lots

7. help topic for people without Max or Zmod 2

8. GTI team? anyone?

These are REAL problems. Now for quoting Jason B: We've came too far to let it go to waste.
I'm all for Myriad, but I strongly feel that we will get into a lot more trouble in the future if we don't sort stuff out now.

My two cents :
1. I think this is the major problem. I know actions have allready been undertaken in the past by, for example, making a new 'request lot' topic. But maybe we should make a new start all over, by presenting clear new rules for requesting lots, making lots, cars, etc... based on SA-MI, and get rid of all the VC-info that's still around and confuses (new) people. In short, a new forum based on SA-MI, with 1 pinned topic towards the VC-MI.

2. I understand what you mean, but you can't expect all of us to be JasonB's and make new lots in a couple of days. I think you confuse apathy with demotivation and laziness with the fact that modding SA is more complex then modding VC. Some learn quicker then others. And let's not forget real life. It often gets in the way of modding.

3. Agreed. This problem was there in the beginning of MI, is still a problem, and I guess will always be a problem. It leads to the believe that nothing 's being done, wich plays in the hand of demotivation again. I guess we'll just have to learn to live with this one. (As many of us allready do)

4. With the introduction of Kams scripts, more and more modding is being done in Max. So more people would like to prelight their lots themselves. I guess a new how-to tutorial for prelighting in Max (higher then 3) is in order.

5. There is indeed some unclarity about generic objects. I thought the last word on this was that we'd just continue doing this like we did in VC, and when the time comes for a larger installer, the generic objects could be put together in one MI-generic.IPL.
Again, clear stated rules about this could solve this problem. (See 1)

6. When Gforce uploads the work he allready did, we'll have an overview of what's converted and what not.
Then, a separate topic could show who's converting what, like the current 'lot owner' map, but then a 'lot conversion' map.

7. In the past we had a 'pre-lighting service' topic. I might be a good idea to have a similar topic for ZMod 1 users, or people having trouble with getting things in-game in general.

8. I've seen one or two GTI members around here. Most frequently aad. The Dutch invasion seems not to have taken place yet. I know aad has contacted all of the GTI members, and we're waiting for replies. I'm hoping for the best, but on my occasional visit to their forum I've spotted as much activity as here.
Now if language is the only barrier for not posting, I'll be glad to help out (And I guess aad as well). Seeing my flag I could easily translate for any GTI-member who likes to say something.

So to answer my own question: Yes, I think MI has a future, but not without some (crucial) changes.
You might disagree with my proposed solutions, or think there are other problems that might endanger MI, please feel free to post them.

To quote locO G: Let's strike the "Does Myriad have a future?" topic and just get on with it. Modding is fun.
Well...I admire your spirit, though I think 'just getting on with things' has led us to the disorganized mess we're in today. I'd rather say: If it is broke, fix it.

Cran.
  • Cran.

910 reprisent

• Members

Posted 18 April 2006 - 02:33 AM

Well, I assure you mick, if there was a SanAn filter for Zmod1, it would make the world a whole lot easier. I could get lots ingame myself minus the prelighting.

As soon as we get what gforce has done, we need to start working. Also we need people who can convert the cars, which should be too hard. All that needs doing is recompiling the textures and adding SanAn textures to the lights, and maybe even re-texturing the body SanAn Style.

We need to find somebody like that, MI hasn't had a car modeler for ages. Maybe M57 wouldn't mind retexturing his cars and putting them in San An from his Vice versions. I'll contact him about that.

Here's a list of his cars.

Replaces Replacement
Manana (Still in SA) *lost*Nimic (Not on Server)
Washington (Still in SA) *lost*Vulva FU90 (Not on Server)
Bansee (Still in SA) *lost*690 Menstruali (MMX2)
Idaho (Not in SA) *lost*Monstang 5000 GT (MMX2)
Regina (Still in SA) Incura

Missing files could be retrieved from the old VC MI Installer pack.

Idaho needs a new slot, I think something like Tampa or Clover would be suitable.

If Monitor doesn't want to do these, we could always find someone like Seanorris, who converts heaps of VC and III cars to SanAn and gets 'em working propely.

I'll contact Mon and see what he says.

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 18 April 2006 - 02:41 AM

QUOTE (mickarrow @ Apr 18 2006, 05:32)
angry.gif Could everybody keep that SOL stuff out of this topic please.

Now, on topic:

Wow, 2 pages of replies (if we forget all that SOL-spamming). If only lot releases got so many.

I was hoping that, by making this topic, we would get things out in the open. And I must say, I've read some interesting things here. I think it's good see were we stand and how everybody really feels about MI right now.

A lot of problems have surfaced: a quick recap:

1 .Steve M : The problem is (and always has been) that things aren't organized and planned well, what's a must for every collaborative project

2. Jason B: Apathy and laziness are the main problems with this project, people say it's hard work making a lot, and that it takes months. Rubbish. If I put my mind to it, I could get a lot done in under week. By the gods, I had a lot finished in 2 days.

3. Jason B: Just because you don't see renders of half assed stuff everyday doesn't mean the work isn't there

4. Alexxx: The sole obstacle - pre-light in 3ds max 7.0 differs from 3.0.

5. locO G : Generic objects. Can anyone please tell me if there are any MI rules on these objects such as
how many can be IPLed? (sic) I'm sure it can't be limitless

6. converting existing lots

7. help topic for people without Max or Zmod 2

8. GTI team? anyone?

These are REAL problems. Now for quoting Jason B: We've came too far to let it go to waste.
I'm all for Myriad, but I strongly feel that we will get into a lot more trouble in the future if we don't sort stuff out now.

My two cents :
1. I think this is the major problem. I know actions have allready been undertaken in the past by, for example, making a new 'request lot' topic. But maybe we should make a new start all over, by presenting clear new rules for requesting lots, making lots, cars, etc... based on SA-MI, and get rid of all the VC-info that's still around and confuses (new) people. In short, a new forum based on SA-MI, with 1 pinned topic towards the VC-MI.

2. I understand what you mean, but you can't expect all of us to be JasonB's and make new lots in a couple of days. I think you confuse apathy with demotivation and laziness with the fact that modding SA is more complex then modding VC. Some learn quicker then others. And let's not forget real life. It often gets in the way of modding.

3. Agreed. This problem was there in the beginning of MI, is still a problem, and I guess will always be a problem. It leads to the believe that nothing 's being done, wich plays in the hand of demotivation again. I guess we'll just have to learn to live with this one. (As many of us allready do)

4. With the introduction of Kams scripts, more and more modding is being done in Max. So more people would like to prelight their lots themselves. I guess a new how-to tutorial for prelighting in Max (higher then 3) is in order.

5. There is indeed some unclarity about generic objects. I thought the last word on this was that we'd just continue doing this like we did in VC, and when the time comes for a larger installer, the generic objects could be put together in one MI-generic.IPL.

6. When Gforce uploads the work he allready did, we'll have an overview of what's converted and what not.
Then, a separate topic could show who's converting what, like the current 'lot owner' map, but then a 'lot conversion' map.

7. In the past we had a 'pre-lighting service' topic. I might be a good idea to have a similar topic for ZMod 1 users, or people having trouble with getting things in-game in general.

8. I've seen one or two GTI members around here. Most frequently aad. The Dutch invasion seems not to have taken place yet. I know aad has contacted all of the GTI members, and we're waiting for replies. I'm hoping for the best, but on my occasional visit to their forum I've spotted as much activity as here.
Now if language is the only barrier for not posting, I'll be glad to help out (And I guess aad as well). Seeing my flag I could easily translate for any GTI-member who likes to say something.

So to answer my own question: Yes, I think MI has a future, but not without some (crucial) changes.
You might disagree with my proposed solutions, or think there are other problems that might endanger MI, please feel free to post them.

To quote locO G: Let's strike the "Does Myriad have a future?" topic and just get on with it. Modding is fun.
Well...I admire your spirit, though I think 'just getting on with things' has led us to the disorganized mess we're in today. I'd rather say: If it is broke, fix it.

I think you've hit the nail (well, a few actually tounge.gif !) right on the head(s) with that - organisation is the key. It's no use everybody doing a schmozzle of work and then clobbering it all together for a package - there needs to be some guidelines, some project goals, a checklist maybe, some forum organisation - it makes it a lot easier, believe me wink.gif .

Anyhow, again - best of luck guys, I'm looking forward to playing Myriad when it's complete smile.gif .

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 18 April 2006 - 07:18 AM

Litle update as far for the GTI team a lot of the team has left due other interests but i got a few back to get working on the mod again, im currently very bussy to get the GTI lots system back on track it was a mess a while ago and no one even knows with lots were taken or not taken so i need to clear that out soon when thats done you will see new lots beeing released. i will soon update the GTI members list of the members who are still active. to bad most of the GTI members prefer an dutch forum so i think i will try to get an dutch topic over at gtaforum.nl and when there is stuff needed to show here i will post it here. Thats all for now bye.

AleXXX
  • AleXXX

• Members

Posted 18 April 2006 - 03:22 PM

Pre-light...
It's one of the main problems, which can prevent us for converting MI-VC map to SA. I much experemented with light, but achieve identical illumination, which gives max 3, at me has failed.
Therefore there is a question - or we need to replace the standard and to pass on 3ds max 6,7,8 (5 does not support) or to leave former illumination? I for the first variant.
And we should contact illy, which has lost interest in MI.
There is indeed some unclarity about generic objects. I thought the last word on this was that we'd just continue doing this like we did in VC, and when the time comes for a larger installer, the generic objects could be put together in one MI-generic.IPL.

It's easier to create one garbage ipl where to add generic lines. Strictly it is not recommended to add something in IllcomNW/SW/SUB/NE/SE.ipl is can prevent LOD.

steve-m
  • steve-m

• Feroci Racing

Posted 18 April 2006 - 04:02 PM

I think illy is still up for doing the prelighting, at least for illnorth. But as said before, proper radiosity lighting needs more than 2 days to calculate, so the train track has to be finished first (on those islands).

Mark
  • Mark

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 April 2006 - 05:26 PM

Car need converting? Gimme a few, I'm bored I'll do some. With permission i'll sa-ify them too smile.gif

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 18 April 2006 - 06:26 PM

All cars need converting so just convert them,

tip: download the 0,3 installer for vice city to get all the cars. All those cars can be converted but for releasing them you need to get some permission.|

nevermind my bad english atm im a bit sleepy.

Mark
  • Mark

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 April 2006 - 07:30 PM

Cheers mate, will do smile.gif

SeaNorris.
  • SeaNorris.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 April 2006 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (Cran. @ Apr 18 2006, 03:33)
If Monitor doesn't want to do these, we could always find someone like Seanorris, who converts heaps of VC and III cars to SanAn and gets 'em working propely.

I can help with the converting if you want.

I'm not really fussed with any subjects right now, I can give it ago.

Cran.
  • Cran.

910 reprisent

• Members

Posted 19 April 2006 - 02:03 AM

QUOTE (SeaNorris @ Apr 19 2006, 06:27)
QUOTE (Cran. @ Apr 18 2006, 03:33)

I can help with the converting if you want.

I'm not really fussed with any subjects right now, I can give it ago.

Go for it man, I saw your work with illy's gang car already, looking good. Just needs SA lights!

I'll start up a new vehicle topic for all duicussion and releases.

@GTAuron yeah, convert some, it'll be a big help.

Anyway, I got a reply from Mon, he said he could convert his cars, so just need to wait for him to get started on his! biggrin.gif

And also: Mon also says his Thunder Mustang spoof is part of SA, so we have one car.

trains
  • trains

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 April 2006 - 03:15 AM

hey i think this mod will have a future but before you add much more can you fix some of the bugs i seen when i played?

i have long since left this mod for some other 1 and seen something i never thought i'd see a VC LC and SA mod ok but here is the thing you have alot of content created items how about importing some SA or LC items it would make it look different that was just my 2 cents

Bungle
  • Bungle

dexterity

• Members

Posted 19 April 2006 - 09:04 AM

not to be rude here trains, but my interpretation on this mod was that the aim from the start was to make a whole new GTA modification "from scratch"; that being, everything is moddelled by someone that has some sort of involvement with the project and not stuff that was already in the game. I've been following this mod for the best part of 2 and a half years (well since i joined GTAF really), and it's probably now really the only reason i still visit GTAF.
I agree with what alot of people have said here, that it's recent lack of progression is a direct result of a more "laid back" approach to those who once may have been very enthusistically involved, but for some reason recently have taken a few steps back, hense what once upheld the project was slowly crumbling away (my opinion there however).

Don't get me wrong, i know i have contributed nothing to the project in the sense of progression and development, but that still hasn't changed my avid supporter status towards this mod, and i know there are still a few who are maybe now so more enthusistic than ever to try and revive what could have "died off"..? (not really my own words.. but what i interpret most of those thought).

Anyway my point is, i'm glad there are still some modellers around here who are still very keen on ensuring that a desirable outcome is achieved.

- Bungle

JGuntherS@NL
  • JGuntherS@NL

Being a being

• Members

Posted 19 April 2006 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (mickarrow @ Apr 17 2006, 19:32)
8. GTI team? anyone?

MI team, here I am! I used to be a mission coder for GTI, and I did some other things (I fixed the radar and I was researching the SA path system, but that has come to a stop. I might get on with it later). But I didn't pop up here because I couldn't find any mission coding related topics, and I haven't found any yet. So, where should I report?

I'm really bad at making models, unless you like beautiful textured boxes and cones without UVW mapping tounge.gif . So I can't help you in that way. I could do some conversion things, just converting models. I can't convert cars sad.gif .

If any of the GTI team needs language help, here I am, right in front of you tounge.gif . I will ask some of the "old" GTI team to join here.

And @ aad: You haven't PM'ed me tounge.gif .

And @ the topic title: I think Myriad will have a future, as long as there are people supporting it.

Jorge F.
  • Jorge F.

Dutch Modder

• Members

Posted 19 April 2006 - 03:05 PM

Well, I must say the forum on our forum (www.gtaforum.nl) is pretty dead. The reason of course is the fact that GTI is moved to this forum.
The answer on the question where the GTI members are that some of them dont like the idear GTI+MI. Why? Because they wanted to have a dutch conversion, all made by dutch people, something on which the dutch modders could be prought off.
I think thats bullsh*t, but thats my opinion. I'm sure I can learn a lot from Myriad members and it would be good for my modding skills.
I will try to move the interest of some of my friends and also GTI members to this mod again. I'm sure I can do that with at least 2 or 3 members.

For me there's no language barrier, I do speak English and not so bad at all. I don't think there is any language barrier for any of our dutch modders, so that won't be the problem.

So the conclusion, you can count on me. I'm in cool.gif .

Cran.
  • Cran.

910 reprisent

• Members

Posted 19 April 2006 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (JGuntherS@NL @ Apr 20 2006, 01:24)
8. GTI team? anyone?

MI team, here I am! I used to be a mission coder for GTI, and I did some other things (I fixed the radar and I was researching the SA path system, but that has come to a stop. I might get on with it later). But I didn't pop up here because I couldn't find any mission coding related topics, and I haven't found any yet. So, where should I report?

I'm really bad at making models, unless you like beautiful textured boxes and cones without UVW mapping tounge.gif . So I can't help you in that way. I could do some conversion things, just converting models. I can't convert cars sad.gif .

If any of the GTI team needs language help, here I am, right in front of you tounge.gif . I will ask some of the "old" GTI team to join here.

And @ aad: You haven't PM'ed me tounge.gif .

And @ the topic title: I think Myriad will have a future, as long as there are people supporting it.

Ooo!!!

A coder!

Well, we need a coder. Feel free to start up a mission script topic and settle in. Also with paths, is there even an editor out? Really need to get some paths sorted out soon. But for the mission script, just need a script to start off in illcom (For some people who don't want to fly there every second, and general stuff like respawns at the hospital and police station when someone is busted, wasted etc.

Basically not missions yet, but to get everything established again. Once we get all the illcom lots back (With all police stations and all) we'll need those things.

JGuntherS@NL
  • JGuntherS@NL

Being a being

• Members

Posted 19 April 2006 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (Cran. @ Apr 19 2006, 17:16)
Feel free to start up a mission script topic and settle in. Also with paths, is there even an editor out? Really need to get some paths sorted out soon. But for the mission script, just need a script to start off in illcom (For some people who don't want to fly there every second, and general stuff like respawns at the hospital and police station when someone is busted, wasted etc.

Basically not missions yet, but to get everything established again. Once we get all the illcom lots back (With all police stations and all) we'll need those things.

QUOTE (Cran.)
Feel free to start up a mission script topic and settle in.

Okay, I will, but not now tounge.gif . Maybe later tonight/tomorrow.

Also with paths, is there even an editor out? Really need to get some paths sorted out soon.

No, there isn't an *usable* editor out, but I wrote an editor, but I would take my hat off if you made a working path with that editor tounge.gif .

But for the mission script, just need a script to start off in illcom (For some people who don't want to fly there every second, and general stuff like respawns at the hospital and police station when someone is busted, wasted etc.

I will start on it, I need to download the newest MI files first smile.gif .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users