Photo

Kifflom? Mystery . . .

1,494 replies to this topic
ratchet149
  • ratchet149

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:39 PM

OK,looks like I am the only one posting here but what the heck.
Look for a red truck with a dent on the right fender.

I was thinking and got a hypothesis.Maybe Journey is the truck though it is not a truck.But I was thinking,he has a paint around him except near the right fender.And the colors of the van,truck whatever is it is blue and yellow and only one color is missing.Prime color RED.And as far as I know bagpackers should be related with mountains cuz I found this van or truck at the top of Mt.Chilliad.Any opinions?

FireGod
  • FireGod

CJ would be so proud

• Members

Posted 18 September 2010 - 01:33 AM Edited by FireGod, 18 September 2010 - 01:35 AM.

[QUOTE] =Rachet149 wrote>OK,looks like I am the only one posting here but what the heck.

You^^are never alone,the " All Seeing EYE " is with you at all times. smile.gif
red is not my fettish today,but Epsilon blue on these Mountains at Bayside is interesting,
they point inward to the Town,not out ward to the Sea to warn aircraft,as in real life.
any idea if its Epsilon related?? FIGRO took the PIC. sorry he is a bad photographer.
user posted image

troll-haybus
  • troll-haybus

Epsilon Hunter

• Members

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:49 AM

Hey, don't tell bad things about FiGro !
I know he is sometimes a it bit "slow", but he is nice...

biggrin.gif
Hey, this forum seems completly deserted !
Is there life elsewhere that in the Epsilon Project and CTEC ?

Ratchet , hey, Hunter ^^

Guys, would you like to help by looking for Epsilon forums alive ?
And talk about the Epsilon Project, and Myepsilon Daily News ?

Fig : lol, i just read at the pms you've send me here last year ^^
So, you were looking for good clothes for C.J. ?! confused.gif happy.gif lol.gif
And now, you look for references in deep space...It's good to see people change !

prowood2000
  • prowood2000

maccer is the man!

• Members

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:02 PM

what is the epsilon suicidal.gif

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2010 - 05:21 AM

QUOTE (ratchet149 @ Sep 3 2010, 00:05)
Me again.I did some research on that number 333 747 123.Well if you put it this way 333-74-7123 you will get a number from Illionis.But I cant figure out the name.

The number 333-74-7123 is the way American Social Security numbers are lined up.

--->>>>> The Area Number, the first three digits, is assigned by the geographical region. I looked it up 318-361 = Illinois

That must mean GTA4 will be in Chicago!!! tounge.gif But seriously, maybe there is a connect to Chicago, We never got a SA Stories game to find out all the back stories of the characters. sad.gif

STEVE124
  • STEVE124

I got the GTA 3 beta version!! YEAH RIGHT!!

• Members

Posted 21 September 2010 - 05:27 AM

do the Body Bags have a link to this in anyway?

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:36 AM

I don't think they do. They were explained in the video R* released called The Introduction. The mob uses it a dumping ground for the people they don't need [as seen at the 14:30 spot of the video].

M.A.K
  • M.A.K

Religion! ... Cause of Peace & War.

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:49 AM

@DarrinPA: no i dont think so in the introduction itis another place not the one with the body bags just look at the surroundings and u'll see

oh this topic has really interested me and just wanted to know who's the leader of it now?

FireGod
  • FireGod

CJ would be so proud

• Members

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:34 AM Edited by FireGod, 22 September 2010 - 05:36 AM.

@ prowood2000 you ask " what is Epsilon "

To^^get up to speed on Epsilon read this entire thread,an for Extra info,type in the address,
below and you will know a lot about what epsilon is;

www.epsilonproject.freeforums.org/index.php smile.gif cookie.gif

FireGod
  • FireGod

CJ would be so proud

• Members

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (STEVE124 @ Sep 21 2010, 05:27)

do the Body Bags have a link to this in anyway?

[url]
most likly a Mafia thing , watch this video;
about 4:07 ^^ in , is why the Mafia take care of body disposal in the desert.
so they stay gone.

CHRIS284
  • CHRIS284

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:08 AM

u should start looking for crap in gta iv

The Program is mentioned further in Grand Theft Auto IV: Bluesy St. John claims she once ended up spending her Thursday nights in a group that prayed to Kifflom, and the cult sponsors Chiropracticovernight.com.

and

Brendan Roberts suggests that he is a member of the cult, as noted when he says "Kifflom" at the end of his interview on Intelligent Agenda on Public Liberty Radio.

and if u want more info go to this link

http://gta.wikia.com/Epsilon_Program

˸
  • ˸

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:58 PM

Guys, guys! There is an Epsilon program page on Facebook, which you can like. Also, there is a way you can add it as your religion! I have just done this. Let me know if you're interested (If you type in Epsilon in your faith field, it will just give you a blank page, but with a little trick you can make it point to the Epsilon page).

TheSilentsaw
  • TheSilentsaw

Scripter

• Members

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:14 PM

Hello,
im new here and read all in this page. its really interesting.
i serched at an other website about myths in gta, there was a guy who sayed that he found cars that spaw only if you follow them in the right order. maybe it have to do with epsilon. i have a mod(detailed radar map), on the map the ghost cars are mearked with a blue marker. there are locations of ghostcars where i never saw a ghostcar.

Razzy98
  • Razzy98

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:53 AM Edited by lil weasel, 28 June 2011 - 12:48 PM.

IDK if someone opened same topic.. But here is the pic:

http://img21.imagesh...27/unledgli.png

Please When POSTING PICTURES try to select 640x480 or smaller for message boards and forums. so as to not stretch the forum and waste bandwidth. Or just use a link.

kizzck
  • kizzck

• Members

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:29 PM

Nice page stretch.
And i see them all the time.

Sir Pikachu
  • Sir Pikachu

It's Clobbering Time!!!!

• Members

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:56 PM Edited by lil weasel, 15 November 2011 - 04:03 PM.

back to the first few posts on the first page about the sky door...it has NOTHING to do with kifflom..just a house interior with a few stealable items like tv's and there's also a skateboard in a room...but as for kifflom, YOU CAN'T JOIN THE epsilon cult...and this is where they have their meetings:

user posted image

at night, you can even see the windows glow blue

Mattsano
  • Mattsano

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:40 PM

My god, it's been ages since I visited this topic - I think I can finally say there's basically little, or nothing of interest left for SA players.

There were some horribly teasing bits of GTA IV related to Kifflom too, such as a mission where you follow a 4x4 from a house littered with Epsillon stuff, and you destroy the car. I can't remember what exactly I did, but I think it stopped outside Perseus, and there's a link between that constellation and Epsillon tounge.gif

This is great to read once more though, and is proof of the undying commitment (or insanity) GTA players go to over the smallest thing in the GTA universe.

Much respect to all the users I talked to on this thread many years ago, and of course to Danshi for creating the definitive GTA Forums Kifflom thread! biggrin.gif

gta007
  • gta007

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:51 PM

Me to Matt, I can't tell how many times I have tried to make something appear in Gta Sa. Then again, it was a good hunt for a while. I still cannot believe how far we went to try to uncover the "truth". sly.gif

selmas
  • selmas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:25 PM Edited by selmas, 01 May 2013 - 07:48 AM.

Hey all. Sorry for posting in a so old topic, but I thought it's better here than creating another new one. I think I found some clues about Epsilon. Here is my list of ''facts'' if you want to call them so. I am gonna update this as I find new clues. From now on, you can refer to my ''theory'' simply as ''CT" (Cris's Theory - yes, my name is Chris too).

1. First of all, fromage means cheese in French, and it's an old French word. R* surely does know this, and ''formage'' probably isn't just an coincidence. So we could have now an idea about how he looks like. Another clue that supports my idea is his cane, he always uses it so it also indicates he's old. Cris Formage is an old French man. (#FACT). Also, if we eliminate the ''C'' from ''Cris'' => ris, and writing it backwards => Sir. So his name is Sir Cheese. But this isn't just a funny joke. It's a clue. In real life, when you are doing a photo with a camera, it is suppossed to say ''cheese'' if you are ready. You got it? It's a clue to a photographer. Maybe the suicidal photographer. It's usual R* fun: they know people are too busy to investigate for the ''pass' or the ''red car'' and they don't take so much attention to a homeless ped. He could even be Cris!

2. The testimonials are fakes (#FACT) . Just investigate the names of the people who supposedly wrote them. Let's take Jeremy Smith for example: if you replace the J with a H and move the S, you got Heresmy mith => Here's my myth. Also his Smith name is commonly used as fake generic name. Another example is Mary Fortune. Fortune also means happiness. And that's what Epsilon want to make us believe that we will get if we join them. They accentuate the idea too much and that made the truth that they're fakes easy to be found out.

3. Kifflom is Jesus. (#FACT) So it means Krant is God (and in real life Jesus is also referenced more times than God because I think after the new testament after Jesus was born he is now keeping us all safe) and Kraff is clearly Maria (because in real life there is Julie Graff, just replace G with K, and it's related to scientology too, and also that's a women name I think, so Kraff is women so it could be the Holy Spirit). Also Gifflom could be Gift or Give or Kill Tom or Christ or Freedom or Phantom, and Grant could be permitted or gifted or obtained or trank/prank/tract/tank/narkt=night, frank and Kraff can be Kar=car, farkf = melee or fork/forklift. We know that there is another epsilonist named Bluesy St. John (notice the Blue too). Well, if we search St. John on the internet we find out that it's one of the ''12 apostles of Jesus'' that He sent to spread the word (so it could mean the Blue Messagers as for Epsilon Spreaders, that's what the tenets are, things they want us to spread). It's also an greek word. And on the epsilonprogram website is says ''the 12 tenets of Kifflom''. It's clearly that Kifflom is based on Jesus. The word spreading is also what epsilon is doing, and also epsilon is greek word too.

4. On the internet it also says at the St. John page that the word is related to ''Missionary''. And guess what. If we search on Google ''gta sa missionary'' we find out Missionary Hill. That's the place with a ''pass'' too and epsilon campers. We may have found where we should search for. Based on another cultist's name ''Dwayne Thorn'', if we move the words we got Denway North => End (or den= Then) North Way. So ''the pass' is somehow related to north, probably when we ''travel to the pass'' we should be ending on north. Also the name haves the word ''horn'', maybe we should use it when we get the right red car. Also he is Truth's friend, it just means it's the right path, not the Truth character we all thought about, but truth as a word = right. Also, there are 3 radios with ''K'' letter, just like the 3 ''Gods'': K-DST (the DS can mean den=then south), K-Jah West (west), K-Rose (the SE can mean south-east). That's all the stuff about ''brother-uncle''. ''Father-father'' is probably up-up (because father is also somebody higher than us and God is said to be very up in the sky, so the best place we should search could be a mountain like Mt. Chilliad), so we gotta be on the Missionary Hill on south-east maybe. Unfortunately, there is an inaccessible radio ''Hi K69 Radio'' which was related to Epsilon, but we can't listen to it. It's related because the sign is red and there are 5 parking locations near it. Red is about the Epsilon, and the 5 is greek Epsilon too. My opinion is that the red car is the one seen in the youtube video vu8eSui7a8, the red Sadler from that mission, I guess Interdiction). Another clue: Transfender. The ''Fender'' part. We gotta get the car there first probably. We just got it wrong. We thought we gotta get the car with a fender on it, but it wasn't the true meaning of the sentence. Like they said on Twitter if I can remember, something like: ''Maybe you got it all wrong''. R* give us a lot of clue but we just take the easy path, as simply looking for the perfect car, that's why we can't uncover the mystery. Another things I noticed: Father-father (high-high = Mt Chilliad?), Father-father (th= north/south), Brother-uncle (rot=red, and if we connect the ''roth'' and the ''n'' we get north), and Sister-aunt is east (ste + a). From Billy Dexter we can find out that without the ''xt'' it would be deer so we should look for a forest. Is there one in Mt. Chilliad maybe? Everything is a clue, all the names. Just like R* said: We all come from the same tree. (I had a support ticket on them yesterday about if the epsilonprogram is their website, and they answered ''If you have to ask, you will never know. We all come from the same tree - FACT!). And the ''brochure'' I believe it is the photo from CJ's House, the one with the ''pass'' (I think that one is the real pass). Also, red and blue, the epsilon colors, shortly written are R&B, the genre of music we can hear on Bounce FM, CSR, Master Sounds. Maybe all the SA state are epsilonists. Nice joke Rockstar, lmao. Everything is a reference, we just can't see them. They laugh at us. They even said: You are happy, you just don't know it. (epsilon website) They know we like to hunt. I am gonna stop here. All I wanted to say is that you should all keep up with the hunt, there is definitely something not found yet and we shouldn't stop until we find out the truth (lol @ the mission The Truth is Out There) Where Rockstar, where? Good luck.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

• Your use of Blue type face makes it hard to read with the default Forum background.
• A cane does not mean age, as it can also be an affection. It can also be a weapon.
• That he is a cheesy character is no doubt, to me.

selmas
  • selmas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:27 AM

I found something. The ''pass'' from the Epsilon Puzzle could be the Rockstar Pass. So the brochures could be R* website or Steam/Xbox market or Warehouse. There are only 2 R* Pass: Max Payne 3 and LA Noire. I think we are looking for the LA Noire one. Look at these photos:

http://www.blogcdn.c...re4_530x298.jpg
http://images.euroga...186.jpg.jpg.jpg

In the first picture we can see Darius (maybe Fountaine reference?), ''blue room'' (epsilon color) and red truck + it is at dawn. The ''raise your left hand'' could mean the left character from that car (I never played LA Noire but it's just a guess)
In the second picture we can see the public phone with red&blue colors (epsilon colors) and the red car. All in a single photo. I don't think this is a coincidence.
So what do you think?

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:50 PM

About the number on Telephone in safe house near Vinewood :
I searched at other safehouses and none of them contains a TELEPHONE ! I guess this safehouse is the only one having a telephone. Moreover when I make missions in DYOM, when I spawn a 'telephone' object , There is the same number on that too.
This means that this telephone is a unique one in San Andreas and nowhere else you will find another telephone.
That was a real fantastic discovery you guys made !

SPMovies
  • SPMovies

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (GTAfanatic136 @ Tuesday, Jul 19 2011, 18:56)
user posted image

at night, you can even see the windows glow blue

Damn I remember this topic from the days of 07... I think by now any myths would be absolutely 100% firmly accepted or denied, and I don't think there's anything to the whole Cult thing, but that building is f'ing creepy, day or night.

keremocax8o
  • keremocax8o

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:43 PM

If anyone would like to search it in-game with me,my Skype account name is Keremo Cax.
We'll be playing with GTA Rumble:
http://www.gta-downl...rumble-02a.html

indo_14
  • indo_14

Tryin' to be PROgRamer

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:05 AM

i just want to share my mind, have you ever heard about blueberry "the epsilon village"?

http://www.myepsilon...rry_mystery.jpg

everytime when my GTA SA script is error, i noticed CJ was spawned at coordinate | X = 0000,0 | Y = 0000,0 | Z = 0000,0 |

(the blueberry farm), after many times respawned in the same place, i noticed that the blueberry has an epsilon myth, everytime, i was thinking about that, (In My Opinion) why R* was so smart?, placing a myth in a perfect place. and after that, i started to think that epsilon is connected to everything in SA state, San Andreas is the state of Epsilon, CJ and other characters were connected to epsilon, because what? because the center of the great "State of San Andreas" is Blueberry, the Epsilon town

http://www.myepsilon...map-epsilon.jpg

Thanks for your attention :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users