Kifflom? Mystery . . .

1,494 replies to this topic
Steve Crook
  • Steve Crook

Player

• Members

Posted 09 June 2008 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (QwertyAAA @ Jun 9 2008, 20:04)
Epsilon is just a joke. A parody. You know, a purely capitalist religion.

Nothing at all to do with Kabbalah or with Scientology biggrin.gif

Steve

cadm9410
  • cadm9410

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 June 2008 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (Bad~Boy#17 @ Jun 9 2008, 19:31)
QUOTE (cadm9410 @ Jun 9 2008, 20:29)
I've been looking for the big SA easter egg. What else can I say?

What big easter egg ?
What are you talking about ?

Oh, I read your signature
If you're one of them, then tell the site admin to pay for the domain
http://www.myepsilon.org/

That's a really weird site...

doesntcheatGTA
  • doesntcheatGTA

An eye for an eye, a truth for a truth

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 June 2008 - 10:52 PM

I find this to be quite interesting...but I just don't believe in any of the San Andreas "mysteries". It is a video game, you have to remember.

Steve Crook
  • Steve Crook

Player

• Members

Posted 09 June 2008 - 11:07 PM

QUOTE (cadm9410 @ Jun 9 2008, 19:29)

Are you looking for an actual Easter egg?
I presume you know that when people refer to Easter eggs in the game they are referring to symbolic "Easter eggs" biggrin.gif

Steve

cadm9410
  • cadm9410

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (Steve Crook @ Jun 9 2008, 23:07)
QUOTE (cadm9410 @ Jun 9 2008, 19:29)

Are you looking for an actual Easter egg?
I presume you know that when people refer to Easter eggs in the game they are referring to symbolic "Easter eggs" biggrin.gif

Angus

uhh.. yeah, I guess I am. there's another topic like this on the IV side...

DaSanAnThug
  • DaSanAnThug

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:21 PM

well did anyone go to that house at night?
and if you did what do you think of it?

also do you know that weird logo on the epsilon site that rockstar made?
the one with the T and E together. i know where the logo is from. rockstar did not create that logo.
it is from the cap of a vine bottle called El Tiempo. it doesnt just look "kinda like the epsilon logo" it is the exact same thing!

theories:
1. itīs a clue. el tiempo means time and weather. there is a bull on the side of the bottle.

2. the rockstar staff member who created the epsilon site was just simply drinking el tiempo vine at the same time and had no ideas of his own.

i also would like to hear your opinions on that one too...

Bad~Boy#17
  • Bad~Boy#17

duh

• Members

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE (DaSanAnThug @ Jun 10 2008, 15:21)
1. itīs a clue. el tiempo means time and weather. there is a bull on the side of the bottle.

There's a giant bull in Las Barrancas on a steak house

gtarus
  • gtarus

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:38 PM

Nice site.

_-=Zombie=-_
  • _-=Zombie=-_

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:43 PM

hi guys biggrin.gif
well, i have been searching about the epsilon cult 4 a lot of time. i have found some stuff and clues about it in SA.
but you must know that epsilon exists in real life, right?
a lot of things that are said about SA are believed by some people.
it is something like a religion.

lloydo
  • lloydo

Count

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:52 PM

Bullcookies, if it were real, wouldnt it sue R* for sure!?

nickstemoeilijk
  • nickstemoeilijk

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:43 PM

Hey guys,

We've been looking into this mystery in the IV section as well.

Perhaps you can find some clues over there?

Link: Here

This is the last thing I found...

I was on my way collecting all the clothes I needed and such and had to go to Los Santos to get to Didier Sachs.
So after I bought all the clothes I drove off to the airport, but on my way there I hit a cab and he started to chase me. To make a long story short, I ended up near that hill in Los Santos, that has got a huge mansion. I thought I'd check it out since that's a weird place too and the description said something about a hill.

So once I got there I found loads of those epsilon backpacker peds! So perhaps this might be the epsilon program's headquarters?

2 pictures at different locations of different backpackers:

user posted image

user posted image

Also it has a path leading nowhere and a strange pointy statue near it.

Seriously, I think I might be on to something. I'm going to investigate some more in that area first, before heading out to that little valley thing north of your Airstrip.

EDIT: On a side note "Puerta Amarilla Valley" means "Yellow Door Valley" in Spanish. If you look at your map you can see that the little part where the beat-up sadler can be found, is yellow, you enter it through a big arched bridge that looks like a big portal and it's in a valley. So if there is something to be found, it's probably there.

_-=Zombie=-_
  • _-=Zombie=-_

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:41 PM

Although i already knew about all this ,you have done a nice job icon14.gif

And lloydo, Epsilon is real. Its a greek secret team with members all around the world. It is like Sientology (or something) .Why dont u search about it ?

oh and, i will probably upload a vid in youtube.com about epsilon in gta sa.

nickstemoeilijk
  • nickstemoeilijk

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (_-=Zombie=-_ @ Jun 12 2008, 17:41)
Although i already knew about all this ,you have done a nice job icon14.gif

And lloydo, Epsilon is real. Its a greek secret team with members all around the world. It is like Sientology (or something) .Why dont u search about it ?

oh and, i will probably upload a vid in youtube.com about epsilon in gta sa.

Go check out the thread in the IV section too.

There's this guy that has found a way to be teleported in the water near that beat-up red sadler.

Check his vid out:

DaSanAnThug
  • DaSanAnThug

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 June 2008 - 03:14 PM Edited by DaSanAnThug, 13 June 2008 - 04:40 PM.

QUOTE (Bad~Boy#17 @ Jun 10 2008, 15:27)

yeah. i thought about that but ive searched around there and there is nothing interesting exepst a castle-like building and the indian ruins. i think the theory number 2 is the right one. i mean think... why would r* put there a clue like that. you couldnīt solve the mystery unless youve had seen one of those bottles. ( i saw it when i was visiting my granny )

this is the last epsilon related thread on the internet that is still breathing (or at least i havent found any else)
so i would really want to make shure that this wont die like all those other ones...

so lets put together everything we know or what we think we know. this way we can see the whole picture...

the cain: its most likely related to epsilon because in the interview criss says "touch my cane" but the words that makes this really sound like a clue is the words he said before that: "I want you to try something"
the cain is the weirdest item you have in the game because it is a gift but you cant give it to any of your girlfriends. so why the hell would r* put it there if you cant use it. my guess... it was originally a melee weapon but r* messed it up and accedentally made it into a gift.

the red truck: alot of people and i mean ALOT have claimed that the red truck is the ghost glendale. some have said that when they obaid the dress code ( iīll tell about that later) the saw a fully red glendale. this is true but that glendale spawns even if you are not dressed by the code. I do not believe that the glendale is "the right truck because.. well.. it is not a truck. a bobcat or a yosemite are trucks. others think that the truck is the one that spawns north of the airstrip. there is a reason why i dont believe that this one would be the truck either. see it doesnt allways spawn red and why would it be specificly required in the riddle ( i wil also tell about that) that the truck would be red if it always isnīt?? then i read some one posting "i remember the truth talking about his dadīs old fire truck.. think about it. it is a truck and a firetruck is ALWAYS red. and if it is old there might be damage on it (dent on the right fender). I played the story line again but i did not hear him say anything about any trucks.

the dress code: I do not believe in this at all! sense it is not said anywhere in the game or in the epsilon site that you should dress specificly and have specific guns etc... I think that this one is 100% made up by some random player. i do not remember the dress code but you can search some theads on Neoseeker.

the riddle: "Travel through the dawn to the pass pictured in our brochures. Look for a red truck with a dent on the right fender. Raise your left hand and recite the words: "Take me to to my father-father, brother-uncle. Kifflom." We'll do the rest. Because we all know, there is Kifflom and there is Krant, and both be praised.

Blindfold required. "

this is not fake sense it is from the epsilon site r* made. epsilonprogram.com
lets put it in peaces:

"Travel through the dawn"
the time you are supposed to be there

"to the pass pictured in our brochures"
so you should go to a pass that is been pictured in somewhere and you should be there at dawn (morning)
there have been many ideas what the brouchure could be. some say it the orange guide book you get with the game some say its the magazines on top of the bed in the safe houses. i think it is the guide book.

"Look for a red truck with a dent on the right fender"
so if you are at the pass in morning you should see a red truck. a pass is usually something you go thrue but the riddle says "Travel through the dawn TO the pass" so if you are at the right place you should be AT the pass not on the other side. maybe some people have gotten the first part right but then they have gone thrue the pass and therefore been in the wrong place and because of thet they havent seen the right truck.

"Raise your left hand and recite the words"
propably a thing much like to buying a can of sprunk or a snak.

"Take me"
this propably means that you are going to take the truck somewhere because i dont think it will drive it self.

"to to my father-father, brother-uncle" (and yes there is a typo. it says on the epsilon site to to)
this has been the most confusing part of all. there have been wild guesses such as "forward-forward back-up"
or that the ghost car is brother uncle and the other one close to it is father father.
it is none of those. i once heard the epsilon ped (later) saying "i sleep with nine of my sister-aunts every week" so.. sister-aunts are the female members and brother-uncles are the male members. so could there fore theire leader Criss Formage be the father-father? So what it says is that you got to go with the truck to the epsilon people.

Kifflom." We'll do the rest. Because we all know, there is Kifflom and there is Krant, and both be praised.
there is really nothing in that one

"Blindfold required"
i have always thought that one as a joke sense there are no blindfolds in the game and it has been written separetly (propably not the right word. im from finland) from the other text and whit a different font.

the epsilon ped: everyone knows the backpacker who says "kifflom" when you bumb into him. well theres more than that. peds have many "sets" of lines:
things they say about your look
things they say randomly
things they say when they are in a car and you are blocking the way
things they say when you take theire car
things they say after you have taken their car and they run away
things they say when you smash your car against theire car
things they say when they fight you
etc...

i have heard the epsilon ped only say the "bumb into" lines and the "random" lines
an easy way to hear the random lines is to put in the "recruit anyone" code and then recruit him. then go to some place where theres no other peds and then just stand there and wait. he will say a line about every 10 secods (could be more. use the fast game code for better result)
also there are only two places you can find him.
the observatory in south los santos and some of the area around it.
the Greenglass college and the area around it in south-west of las venturas.
and there is an interesting thing that ive found. if you look them from above you can see that they both have a big X in the middle.

thats all i can remember right now. post a comment if you remember any more things..

WOW THIS IS LIKE AN ESSAY

Bad~Boy#17
  • Bad~Boy#17

duh

• Members

Posted 13 June 2008 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (DaSanAnThug @ Jun 13 2008, 16:14)
QUOTE (Bad~Boy#17 @ Jun 10 2008, 15:27)

<a lot of text>

OK, if you think that you are actually on to something, then contacts this site's administrator. Plus, that site is very cool cool.gif

_-=Zombie=-_
  • _-=Zombie=-_

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:17 AM

Wow DanSanAnThug u have done a nice job too.
any1 plz post more info.

(plush: check the GTA WIKI about epsilon. u will be fasinated !!!)

ah and what does Blindfold means ?? (i am from greece sigh.gif )

lloydo
  • lloydo

Count

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2008 - 03:07 PM

After all this time why has no one found out? I mean the other top game developers? The whole freakin gaming world?

DaSanAnThug
  • DaSanAnThug

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2008 - 03:02 PM

iīve got 2 theories onthis entire hunt:

1. it can be solved and when it will be solved it will be awesome

2. itīs commercial tacticks. when you create buzz around the game it will sell more. and what a better way to make sure that the buzz wont stop than making the hunt endless. so there would be no finish in the hunt.

what if the number 2 theory is right. there would be nothing to find. and when rockstar knowdessed the amount of rumours and investigation around the epsilon program maybe they decided to make more to it. i dont think that they would have put it in GTA VCS or GTA LCS although there is a woman on the radio in GTA VCS who says something about epsilon program. but i think that GTA IV would be a perfect candidate. and due to the amount of content they could have easily slipped some epsilon stuff in the mix. and besides itīs a new game so there is alot left to find. so maybe this epsilon program thing can finally be solved in GTA IV?

just a thought...

Bad~Boy#17
  • Bad~Boy#17

duh

• Members

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:17 AM

QUOTE (DaSanAnThug @ Jun 17 2008, 16:02)
2. itīs commercial tacticks. when you create buzz around the game it will sell more. and what a better way to make sure that the buzz wont stop than making the hunt endless. so there would be no finish in the hunt.

I don't think It's number 2, because most of the myths (except from Big foot, which was later busted, and Epsilon, which is just an easter egg) are fan made because of our naiveness. Plus, there's nothing to belive now, because of the possibility to mod almost everything in the game now

DaSanAnThug
  • DaSanAnThug

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:00 AM

all im saying is when rockstar knowdessed how popular this myth hunting became maybe they made more of it in GTA IV. "hey look at all those kids doing motorbike stunts in the game. looks like itīs very popular. we better make more motorbike stunting places in later games." myth hunting was also very popular. and besides the woman saying sh*t about epsilon on the radio in GTA vice city stories proves that they DID make more to it.

Mattsano
  • Mattsano

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 June 2008 - 12:28 PM

Yo ppl, reading this I'm gonna try e-mailing the official link on the official epsilon site, pleading for answers. I'll tell y'all if i see anything, but if we all e-mailed r* maybe they'd finally tell us......or it doesn't exist/is in IV!
C'mon people! We'll find something! biggrin.gif

Bad~Boy#17
  • Bad~Boy#17

duh

• Members

Posted 21 June 2008 - 01:20 PM

The epsilon site is fan made, not official, unless you are talking about http://www.epsilonprogram.com

Mattsano
  • Mattsano

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 June 2008 - 03:13 PM Edited by Mattsano, 22 June 2008 - 03:22 PM.

Yes, the official R* one, www.epsilonprogram.com.

And I think I found a odd glitch, probably already been found, on the corner across the road from the north-west corner of the graveyard, glows green at night (like the tags not so far from it) where with a jet-pack you can fly through the small thing above the door into a blue hell joint (If anyone says it's new, I'll fetch a pic, and also check the 'Lil Probe/Toreno map locations)

And, if anyone has the time and willpower, check the hidden interiors/hells/heavens for anything you think may be relevant. I can't go through that again, oh hell no....without a cheat device, the PS2 version exploration is a bugger:P

And also, If anyone knows, is the platinum version different from it's original release, like V1,2,3 on P.C? (No, not the bloody hot coffee, I mean other things!)

lloydo
  • lloydo

Count

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2008 - 04:37 PM

The Platinum version is pretty much the same, still same bugs.

DaSanAnThug
  • DaSanAnThug

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:49 AM

itīs quiet in here..
post something.

sightings
new clues

for example i found this
guy from a town in the desert.
he has a red bandanna around
his head. he said:
"greetings! i come in peace"
not that he has anything to do with
epsilonism but to show how you can find
new clues by listening the people.

btw i think that he was an alien related
ped. in many space movies aliens always
say "greetings earthlings! we come in peace"
or something like that.

just tryingto keep this alive..

lloydo
  • lloydo

Count

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:58 AM

The problem is interacting with this secret further, i'm all out of ideas and patiance waiting for something strange to happen.

_-=Zombie=-_
  • _-=Zombie=-_

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 July 2008 - 10:37 AM

ok i found this picture in madd doggs crib
its some strange bald people infrond of a lamb
(they look like aliens to me...)

anyway here it is
user posted image

Bad~Boy#17
  • Bad~Boy#17

duh

• Members

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:01 AM

itīs quiet in here..
post something.

You can go and talk to the "serial killer" for more clues or to the agents on the plane in Stowaway

Bullet_Chris
  • Bullet_Chris

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:46 AM

Weird worlds: This only involves the walk through walls cheat. Go to the safe house closest to millies (The one next to the highway) and walk through the walls inside the house untill you fall down when you land there will be a strange town that you can explore it even has writing in the air.

Never knew about it.Read this today from Glitches forum or something.What does the writing say?

DaSanAnThug
  • DaSanAnThug

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 July 2008 - 11:01 AM

its just traffic signs or whatever they are called.
you know those green signs above the road and they have white text in them.
well in the underworld you will see only the white text. and peds. and if you fall down from the
caligulas casino you will also see a crane (the big yellow thingy)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users