Photo

Kifflom? Mystery . . .

1,494 replies to this topic
Danshi
  • Danshi

Free Running Punk

• Members

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:10 PM

K I forced myself back into the GTA: SA Mysteries type ventures, and I got really annoyed today. So I put this website together;

http://www.freewebs....kifflom_mystery

I'm trying to have all the Kifflom/Epsilon Program information in one place, as I know how stressful it is to not be able to get that information you want so badly.

Please email me at [email protected] if you have anything to add to the small website, or if you believe some information is incorrect. Credit will be given where credit is due.

Thanks.

breadfish_by_Moto.gif

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:25 PM

Hmm... How mysterious or fallacious can this Kifflom thing get I wonder? That guy in a red Glendale appears to be just an ordinary AI.
Interesting though how this Kifflom legend keeps coming up in discussions.

Now perhaps we have to look for an AI with a birthmark on the right eye to be able to identify a Kifflom?

Danshi
  • Danshi

Free Running Punk

• Members

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:30 PM Edited by Danshi, 12 April 2006 - 04:39 PM.

Yes, it has been mentioned that, as with most other theories, they are just half. Meaning that if someone sees this man in the red truck with a damaged right fender, they'll believe there's a whole thing about it. But in reality, it's simply the truck with a damaged right fender, and a couple buildings('Epsilon Enlightment centers'), with AI characters wandering around it.

We can't be sure, so it's a good idea to continue going crazy about it, until we truely lose are minds.

confused.gif

If you were to look in the AI character textures, maybe you would find someone with the patch over their eye, or (in my mind, most likely) just something to fool you.

And for my final edit of the day, they're not 'Kifflom's', they're 'Descendants of Kifflom'. Descendants are ones who are supposed to be sent to the Earth in order to enlighten others. But with people joining, they're just members, not descendants. (Just thought I'd state that).

And to add to the discussion, from my readings and studying of mostly the blog post by 'jblend'. (jblend.blogspot.com) there is talk of doorways in the sky, and guess what, there is.

If I remember right it's above the UFO cafe near Area 69, A yellow door marker. Also, above the Ganton Gym (Black Hell, or Blue Hell) there is a yellow marker, with the guy in the orange suit and black hat, walking to it, and he goes into it. This guy appears every time you first go up there. I think there's also a hooker, or some woman.

And to add to that, Black/Blue Hell was SO put there for some reason. I really don't think of R* to make a mistake of having a phantom corner in a gym. This corner when you look up at it is pitch black, and fades amongst the rest of the roof. This is a TEXTURE on an object, meaning that R* placed this fading black texture there. So they kept it there for some reason.

My thoughts.

Whats yours?

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:39 PM Edited by GTA_Loco, 12 April 2006 - 04:45 PM.

I can't access the Italian site right now, but how did anyone arrive at the conclusion that the guy in the red car with a damage fender was a Kifflom as you've read it ? Would you care tell us please?

Or is this possibly another pawning game by someone? rolleyes.gif

The so-called sky door has been found already long way back. It's above the Cluckin Bell yellow marker in the Desert I believe. I don't know about the one you mentioned in Area 69.

The other stuffs you mentioned re secret universe have been discovered too almost the time the game was released. And what could possibly have these got to do with the Kifflom thing?

Danshi
  • Danshi

Free Running Punk

• Members

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:54 PM Edited by Danshi, 12 April 2006 - 04:57 PM.

Ah well, from jblend.blogspot.com (this post;http://jblend.blogsp...lom-izated.html).. there was plenty of clues being said in the comments, which were to help direct to this location. This was the first clue, from the Epsilon Website:

"Travel through the dawn to the pass pictured in our brochures. Look for a red truck with a dent on the right fender. Raise your left hand and recite the words: "Take me to to my father-father, brother-uncle. Kifflom." We'll do the rest. Because we all know, there is Kifflom and there is Krant, and both be praised."

I've just found out that once you see the truck passing you, you should shoot it, which (as with most peds in cars) makes the man inside (Kifflom apparantly) get out, and then you should fight him. Hand to hand.

But what also is said that you shouldn't shoot the truck with a Desert Eagle, as it would incur the wrath of both Kifflom and Krant. Messed up, eh?

Someone named Yakka said that they didn't shoot the truck, and they recieved a blindfold.

confused.gif dozingoff.gif dontgetit.gif

Yes, the sky door, I'm just mentioning that both of these doors in these places are in relation to gateways mentioned about Kifflom/Epsilon.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 12 April 2006 - 05:05 PM

This is really amusing. One, you can make CJ aim with a weapon but you can't make him raise his arm. Secondly, he doesn't recite those words. All I can remember him capable of saying everytime is some ghetto bad words.

But this stuff can be good for a fanfic. wink.gif

Danshi
  • Danshi

Free Running Punk

• Members

Posted 12 April 2006 - 05:28 PM

Yeah he can't do either of those things, but from posts from people I've seen it's just some BS text to confuse you.

You see Kifflom in the truck, you shoot the truck with a Desert Eagle, he gets out and tries to fight you. If not, apparantly he gives you a blindfold.. someone said they recieved one.

Texts and statements may not be true, but the fact remains that there is a red truck with a dent in the right fender, and an AI character in it, named Kifflom. I need to do it for myself so I can give a full diagnosis.

hanzel2m
  • hanzel2m

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 April 2006 - 01:58 AM

what the hell?? kifflom is a made up or real? i've heard news on WCTR about them. are they real? i mean real religion? ahh who cares i don't believe in them if they're real.

Danshi
  • Danshi

Free Running Punk

• Members

Posted 14 April 2006 - 08:25 PM

Er, it's real within San Andreas. You will hear a lot about it on radios, and peds say stuff about it. Even one of your girlfriends says something about it.

hsdavis15
  • hsdavis15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:38 AM

dude
i know that the big secret lies within the kifflom ordeal
r* wouldnt put so many hints in the game for it not to be a major part
i know that ther is something that hasnt been found
i have been searching
any ideas
rahkstar2.gif

tommyalma
  • tommyalma

לэ flỵήξ ךдxi

• Members

Posted 26 April 2006 - 07:51 AM

That Italian site is pure fan fiction. It even says so.

Also, I tried the 4am trick - three times - while working on the computer and letting CJ just stand there. Nothing. I'd post screens, but all it would prove is that there's no car in that parking lot, and I'm on a PS2 anyway. The parking lot is basically if you drove directly west from the airstrip, in Las Payasadas, there's that building that's just sitting there. It's a little south and just a bit west of the Pecker's Feed & Seed chicken.

So I call fraud. Or at least reading too much into things. It's not the first time. There was all sorts of talk about these blue parking things on Portland in GTA3 (under the Callahan bridge). Supposedly, they were supposed to do something or something ... they didn't. Never got eaten by a shark in Vice City, either. tounge.gif

Leto CK N1
  • Leto CK N1

80's guy

• Members

Posted 27 April 2006 - 08:27 PM

I think it's probably nothing , but it's nice to still have some mysteries left in san andreas.
Also this whole epsilon program thing is so funny, when you go to the site http://www.epsilonprogram.com/ there are loads of funny things like the 12 tenets of kifflom

FACT !

cheerz

rahkstar2.gif

iceman2390
  • iceman2390

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:55 PM

Is this the so called Kifflom building?
user posted image

If it is then here is some evidence:
Mon
user posted image
user posted image
Tue
user posted image
user posted image
You can see that i heve been there from 3.30 to 4.30 Monday and Tuesday and no red (or whatever color) car came! So the 4 AM theory is down...

I'll come back with more photos if i find anything!

Leto CK N1
  • Leto CK N1

80's guy

• Members

Posted 16 May 2006 - 12:10 PM

intresting stuff iceman, but do we know for sure that that's the kiflom-building?

cheerz rahkstar2.gif

iceman2390
  • iceman2390

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 May 2006 - 01:46 PM

i also Cheked on Saturday, Sunday and the whole (and i mean the whole) Wensday.

So there is Thursday and Friday left.

And BTW has any of you tried send an e-mail to the contact provided on the Epsilon Program website?

And if i remember corectly there is a blindfold for sale in the binco store 9i think ist's called "joke mask")

Leto CK N1
  • Leto CK N1

80's guy

• Members

Posted 16 May 2006 - 02:12 PM Edited by Leto CK N1, 16 May 2006 - 02:46 PM.

I once read somewhere that someone called the number on the site and he got a fax back, I'll try to look it up
cheerz rahkstar2.gif

-edit-
I found it, it's in the easter eggs topic in general chat on the first page, xxxiv) Just the Fax, Ma'am:

BoBoTheMonkey
  • BoBoTheMonkey

Corny

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2006 - 11:49 PM

You wanna know who Kifflom is?
Here:
user posted image

And:
user posted image

DaSanAnThug
  • DaSanAnThug

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 07:38 PM

i read/heard somewhere (maybe it was one of the epsilon commercials on the radio) that if you join the cult you will recive a key/code to the epsilon house in the vinewood hills.

I FOUND THAT HOUSE!!! whoopee

i have an image of the map and ive pointed out that house but i dont know how to post images sad.gif

help

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 08 June 2008 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (DaSanAnThug @ Jun 9 2008, 01:08)
i have an image of the map and ive pointed out that house but i dont know how to post images sad.gif

Here's how you post images:
CODE
[img]type image url here[/img]

Now lets see that pic...

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 09 June 2008 - 09:12 AM

Or:
CODE
[URL=type URL here for a hyperlink][/URL]

This will bring up a hyperlink instead of a image which may or may not be gigantic.

DaSanAnThug
  • DaSanAnThug

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 June 2008 - 12:48 PM

yeah but the pic is not in the internet. it is in my computer.
i tried to put the code C/program file.... in that slot but it said that it wa sinvalid.

Bad~Boy#17
  • Bad~Boy#17

duh

• Members

Posted 09 June 2008 - 12:54 PM

You need to upload it on the internet.
Image hosting site
Then just give a link to the uploaded pic

lloydo
  • lloydo

Count

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:10 PM

Can no one just hack the files and see if theres something strange which may lead to the answer?

crazyanurag
  • crazyanurag

okthxbai

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 09 June 2008 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE (lloydo @ Jun 9 2008, 19:40)
Can no one just hack the files and see if theres something strange which may lead to the answer?

After having done that several billion times, no one has the energy to go through that again. Instead, we just say "pics or it didn't happen" nowadays.

You'll Never Walk Alone

DaSanAnThug
  • DaSanAnThug

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 June 2008 - 05:26 PM Edited by DaSanAnThug, 09 June 2008 - 05:29 PM.

thanks bad boy.

now heres the map:
http://www.isarapix..../1213032363.jpg

cadm9410
  • cadm9410

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 June 2008 - 05:40 PM

dude! I've looked everywhere for the big easter egg of San Andreas.

DaSanAnThug
  • DaSanAnThug

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 June 2008 - 06:40 PM

what!?

cadm9410
  • cadm9410

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:29 PM

I've been looking for the big SA easter egg. What else can I say?

Bad~Boy#17
  • Bad~Boy#17

duh

• Members

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (cadm9410 @ Jun 9 2008, 20:29)
I've been looking for the big SA easter egg. What else can I say?

What big easter egg ?
What are you talking about ?

Oh, I read your signature
If you're one of them, then tell the site admin to pay for the domain
http://www.myepsilon.org/

QwertyAAA
  • QwertyAAA

Ceci n'est pas une pipe, c'est le logo de Rockstar

• Members

Posted 09 June 2008 - 08:04 PM

There is no big secret. I would say it's the "No Easter Eggs Up Here" sign.

Epsilon is just a joke. A parody. You know, a purely capitalist religion.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users