Photo

Kifflom? Mystery Website.

1,493 replies to this topic
rhyn
  • rhyn

SRS BSNS

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 11 June 2010 - 01:36 AM

That screenshot toonskull posted looks photoshopped to me. Just sayin...

johndark93
  • johndark93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 June 2010 - 07:25 PM

Hey guys I found something in Gta 4
go to
and pause at 2:13 there is the epsilon mark known from san andreas

FireGod
  • FireGod

CJ would be so proud

• Members

Posted 13 June 2010 - 01:25 AM

This is the Eris Logo and yes this has been a suspected Epsilon symbol.
an on my last post I think the color of the cans maybe Army camouflage.

Nice find,John cool.gif cookie.gif

massrcor
  • massrcor

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 June 2010 - 04:59 PM Edited by massrcor, 13 June 2010 - 06:44 PM.

I have always noticed that Eris in GTAIV.

Heres something to add to the mystery!

The shop directly next to the Eris shop has in big letters "Discover the Unknown"

Discover the unknown? Right next to Eris? CMON!

I'll map it in IV.

EDIT: heres the map.
user posted image
Weird shop huh?

Also note it's on Montauk Avenue.

The Montauk project is a very big conspiracy theory.
I won't get into it here but it(montauk project) is linked to the Philadelphia project where they, among other things, supposedley sent people to the year 6037 and witnessed nothing but ruins. They walked for miles and saw 1 very pristine object. A golden horse with a dial on its chest, covered in weird text.
Anyway, this all ties to there being something more to the "Discover the unknown" building, next to the "Eris", on Montauk avenue.

Something is clear. We may be onto something here.

Also R* put a scribble mark next to the GUN icon. It almost looks as if they put a scribble mark dot from a #2 pencil right next to the GUN shop Icon.

You can check your fold out map you got with the game.
IT'S THERE TOO! mercie_blink.gif

EDIT@: it was the wrong link at first ppl. now it's the right map.

iosonomilanista
  • iosonomilanista

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 June 2010 - 06:43 PM

Hey guys, I'm a new researcher for this whole Epsilon thing. I'm really interested. biggrin.gif

iosonomilanista
  • iosonomilanista

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 June 2010 - 06:47 PM

I'm gonna go snoop around some suspected 'passes'.

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 13 June 2010 - 06:47 PM

You don't need to double post. Use the user posted image button.

iosonomilanista
  • iosonomilanista

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 June 2010 - 08:03 PM

Oh. Sorry, didn't know that. blush.gif

You guys know the Trenchcoat guy, right?
user posted image

He's believed to be a member of the Epsilon, always talking about UFOs.

Well, one of his sayings is: 'You're not probin' me again!'

Probin'.

The Little Probe Inn.

That Inn has a UFO theme. The following photo is from the inside:
user posted image

Perhaps another connection between the Trenchcoat guy and the Epsilon/UFOs?

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:21 AM

Hey Masscor - It's an interesting find on your part. Plus the Montauk Project deals with an Amercian boat dissapering or even traveling through space. Think about whats missing from GTA4 -ferry service- it was something that was pulled from the game that was in early beta versions. Perhapes we've been focusing too much on SA when GTAIV has more clues to offer.... I think we have just scratched the surface.

iosonomilanista
  • iosonomilanista

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:35 AM

This is just my theory, haven't tried it out, could be complete bullsh*t. I want to hear your opinions.

"Join us in something special and become one of the children of Kraff."

In something special.. why do I think they don't mean special as in the religion?
Perhaps we have to go to a specific location in something special? A vehicle? A special vehicle, like one of the BP/EP/FP ones?

"Look for a red truck with a dent on the right fender."

They don't say get into and drive the truck. Maybe you have to get to the truck 'in something special'? Perhaps one of the sadlsh*tes around San Andreas?

"Travel through the dawn to the pass pictured in our brochures."

At dawn, go with your 'special' vehicle to the pass north of the boneyard, and a sadlesh*t spawns there.

"Raise your left hand and recite the words: "Take me to to my father-father, brother-uncle. Kifflom." We'll do the rest. Because we all know, there is Kifflom and there is Krant, and both be praised."

No idea. tounge.gif

massrcor
  • massrcor

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:12 AM

READ THE ENTIRE TOPIC!!!
everything has basically been found already.
So only post NEW FINDS THAT HAS NOT BEEN POSTED.
otherwise there will be a revolving circle of n00bs coming in here posting simple facts we already know.

then we will get nowhere. So do us all a favor and read the entire topic.
I mean THE ENTIRE TOPIC! don't just read a few pages.
if you find something we haven't found, which is unlikely, then post it.

I'll probably have to re-post my ERIS in GTAIV find due to you. since it'll be a new page and no one would've seen it due to you just waltzing in and posting the same ole same ole.

FireGod
  • FireGod

CJ would be so proud

• Members

Posted 16 June 2010 - 05:10 AM

QUOTE (DarrinPA @ Jun 14 2010, 05:21)
Hey Masscor - It's an interesting find on your part. Plus the Montauk Project deals with an Amercian boat dissapering or even traveling through space. Think about whats missing from GTA4 -ferry service- it was something that was pulled from the game that was in early beta versions. Perhapes we've been focusing too much on SA when GTAIV has more clues to offer.... I think we have just scratched the surface.

In something special.. why do I think they don't mean special as in the religion?
Perhaps we have to go to a specific location in something special? A vehicle? A special vehicle, like one of the BP/EP/FP ones?

This^^^I see unfolding..we may have to compare the clues from all gta's as it seems R* likes to place them,
every ehere.

The idea of a " Gold statue " in year 6037 is very interesting,as well.
wow cookie.gif X1000

Oliver Twisted
  • Oliver Twisted

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:18 PM Edited by Oliver Twisted, 23 June 2010 - 08:32 PM.

Hi everyone! Ive been kind obsessed whit this Kifflom thing I mean its very interesting but I have a question about this, which was the first clue for people to start following those "requirements" like tattoos, clothes hair and stuff? that in my opinion makes CJ end up looking like a clown, I mean it has no sense if we think logically this "cult" has nothing to do with Catholicism or Christianity or something like that, so cross tattoos and stuff are completely out of place to me, I mean if we look at those so called Epsilon followers in the game, (backpacker, and the guy dressed in black with hat) nobody of those bastards has tattoos or cross chains nothing like that, they look like normal people, as far as I heard in WTCR radio, everything in that cult is about money, sex, and liberation, so that dressing stuff has no sense, there are some weird things that are true like the windows from the farm or ghost cars but out of that, there is not a recipe or point of direction to chase this myth, I'm sure there is something hide. And If you ask to me all this kifflom think is the doorway to reach the contents of Hot Coffe, but without the mod.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:38 PM

the people who want to create more than there is make up what ever makes them feel accomplished in the search for the Rockstar 'holy grail'. Taking a tongue in cheek swipe at a money grubbing belief is all there is. Not having enough to do at least keeps them off the streets. As long as money comes from the hoi-poli religious leaders are happy if they maintain control (Read 1984, the book not the movie or even Brave New World if the censors allow it in your area.)

gtafan113
  • gtafan113

Untitled

• Members

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:58 PM

I don't know if this has been found yet, I haven't ever seen anything about it before. It's not like a big clue or anything just another reference I found last night. I was listening to Playback FM, and the DJ said something like "If another person calls me saying Kifflom..." I thought it was funny and I figured I'd post it and see if anyone else noticed it.

massrcor
  • massrcor

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 July 2010 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Jun 23 2010, 13:38)
the people who want to create more than there is make up what ever makes them feel accomplished in the search for the Rockstar 'holy grail'. Taking a tongue in cheek swipe at a money grubbing belief is all there is. Not having enough to do at least keeps them off the streets. As long as money comes from the hoi-poli religious leaders are happy if they maintain control (Read 1984, the book not the movie or even Brave New World if the censors allow it in your area.)

where there's hope, lil weasel will be there to shoot it down.

˸
  • ˸

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:38 PM

Hi guys, awesome finds in GTA 4! Too bad I don't really like 4, but whenever I get to playing it again, I will definitely check out that place across the road from Eris!

FireGod
  • FireGod

CJ would be so proud

• Members

Posted 31 July 2010 - 03:56 AM Edited by FireGod, 09 August 2010 - 11:54 PM.

This map shows a body of water that appears to be a hint of the eye of Horus,the red
dots are where back packers are found in the center of map,a symbol found,a pyrimid,
the all seeing " eye". also this symbol is seen in,GTAIV..so is this map maker seeing,
rabbits in the clouds,or a real clue of Epsilon?
user posted image

Chimpso
  • Chimpso

Ran away with the spoon...

• Members

Posted 31 July 2010 - 06:04 AM Edited by Chimpso, 31 July 2010 - 06:13 AM.

I'm pretty sure this has been found somewhere, but here are the anims for the "raise left arm" and "Shout in air thing".

user posted image

I'm not a believer of the cult myself. But these anims definetly exist. This may possibly suggest that the cult was beta material, or that Rockstar did not bother going through with it.

Proud Fool
  • Proud Fool

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:16 AM

They look like the anims used in "Madd Dogg" by the peds cheering for him to jump.

Chimpso
  • Chimpso

Ran away with the spoon...

• Members

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:13 AM

You are most likley right, but the similaritys are very strange. On the left image, Carl holds up his hand and yells, looks around and holds his hand up in the air for less then a second. The right on seems to be a continuation of the left one, as carl just holds his left arm in the air.

FireGod
  • FireGod

CJ would be so proud

• Members

Posted 17 August 2010 - 01:41 AM Edited by FireGod, 17 August 2010 - 02:41 AM.

QUOTE (Chimpso @ Jul 31 2010, 06:04)
I'm pretty sure this has been found somewhere, but here are the anims for the "raise left arm" and "Shout in air thing".

user posted image

I'm not a believer of the cult myself. But these anims definetly exist. This may possibly suggest that the cult was beta material, or that Rockstar did not bother going through with it.

Yeah^^when 1st seen these animins I thought it could be left overs from an beta
mission removed.

I do hunt Epsilon(after 100%) I want to play and roam in SA,so why not its fun.
but I never say " its a FACT!! " I like to say this is what I found roaming around looking
for things in SA

I just like the atmosphere of SA. So I admit it,its a fun thing to do. Any beta stuff...
(even if only a maybe) is fun to see.

Thanks for bring this up,guys.

ohh btw,I must confess..one time in six years I got really excited at a Map of gtaSA..
I blurted out.." that is no doubt the " all Seeing Eye from gtaIV"
that is why I posted the map on the previous page..but it went blank then I fixed it
so here it is again....oh the two LiL circles are points of interest,and the 3 corners are where
back packers are found.

user posted image

ratchet149
  • ratchet149

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:07 PM

R* was clever cuz they know when pass some game you want play it again.Well maybe after a long time.So I think they put Epsilon Cult just to make it interesting.

ratchet149
  • ratchet149

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 September 2010 - 12:05 AM Edited by girishb, 03 September 2010 - 12:13 AM.

Me again.I did some research on that number 333 747 123.Well if you put it this way 333-74-7123 you will get a number from Illionis.But I cant figure out the name.

Please do NOT double post. Use the EDIT button if you wish to add anything to your previous post. - girishb

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:17 PM

Where did you find that number in the game?

˸
  • ˸

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 04 September 2010 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (DarrinPA @ Sep 4 2010, 21:17)
Where did you find that number in the game?

It's on the phone dial in CJ's house in Doherty.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members

Posted 04 September 2010 - 10:10 PM

USA telephone numbers are XXX-XXX-XXXX so its One digit Short.

ratchet149
  • ratchet149

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:43 PM

Looks like no one is here but still.I need to tell that I found a mower(I dont know if this can be counted as a truck) in Mullholand and it was completely red.Even the wheels were red so am I on to something or I can start with another idea?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:49 PM

come on guy! Get some fresh weed... red becomes some sort of fetish here?

troll-haybus
  • troll-haybus

Epsilon Hunter

• Members

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:01 PM Edited by troll-haybus, 16 September 2010 - 04:33 PM.

Hi Hunters ^^

Happy to see another place full of talks about our common target : The Epsilon Mystery .

6 years of Hunt, and a lot of finds were made, all around the world, Hunters discovered amazing clues and big infos about Epsilon.

Do you know Myepsilon Daily News ?
It's the new Myepsilon.org, you'll find a link on the homepage of Myepsilon.org

In fact, we try to collect all the new infos about Epsilon, in order to publish them into the website,
making the Hunt more interesting, and more rich, with more tools for the new hunters (and also for the old ones^^).

This website is always edited... Adding more and more infos in each article.
All that thanks to hunters who use our forum, and the other ones, like you, Friends-Hunters.

We need you to give more infos to all the Hunters, all the readers of Myepsilon.
Feel free to mail me (mythmaster(@) myepsilon.org), or to post on our board, if you have any info or hypothesis about Epsilon.

I suggest you to read before at Myepsilon Daily News...any other info, any complain or question, anything you think isn't good in the Website,
Then you are welcome to tell it.

Everybody can add his own piece at the Epsilon Puzzle, let's share our knoweledge, and go to the truth, all together !
Myepsilon Daily news

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users