Photo

sa-mp game modes

17 replies to this topic
Man Utd dude
  • Man Utd dude

GTA San Andreas legend

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 07 April 2006 - 12:59 PM

in the new san andreas multiplayer how many different game modes are there and what are they all called. i would also like to know what u can do in each different game mode eg gang war! colgate.gif

Mumfi
  • Mumfi

Hated player

• Members

Posted 07 April 2006 - 01:31 PM

I'm not an expert ..

But I know you can make your own game modes. So it will probably be about 1375 different kinds tounge.gif

Gamemodes:

I can tell you 4 different modes.. They were all on the latest beta test.

DM - deathmatch.. Kill kill kill. You get money when u kill somone

TDM - Teamdeathmatch.. You choose skin and that skin is your team. One kill = one point

Something - Dunno the name.. But One team starts up on a plane. And down in Area 51, defenders defend it smile.gif military and scientist. Gangsters are trying to get in.

Something again - No name... 2 teams. Beachpople and countryguys ( :S ).. U start next to a river and you're supoosed to get the other team's boat to your side. Travel by helicopter or ... or... what is the naaaame !! blush.gif .. ehm.. arrgh ! these small boats.. aw crap. the samllest boat anyway..

Wobblyhead
  • Wobblyhead

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 April 2006 - 01:52 PM

Its called Area 51 break in i think

And the river ones file is called Rivershell

Theres also Monster madness and Los Santos parachuting and a few others

Man Utd dude
  • Man Utd dude

GTA San Andreas legend

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 07 April 2006 - 04:42 PM

thanks 4 those posts. can one of the team tell me some more game modes please. and also some images aswell. i wud love that xmas.gif

GTAThomas
  • GTAThomas

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 April 2006 - 10:50 PM Edited by GTA_Thomas, 07 April 2006 - 11:04 PM.

Well I'm not a member of the team but I can help you out.
Some other game modes are:
- Cops n' Gangs
Cops try to steal gang's van and take it back to their base, and gangs try to take the cops van and take it back to their base.
- Monster Freeroam (Or madness, I guess...)
Freeroam that starts out in Verdant Meadows with a lot of monster trucks to just drive around in.
- Attack The Freighter
No clue, maybe something to do with the freight trains. I seen a vid with helicopters and cars following a train trying to attack it. (duh).
- Los Santos Parachute
I'm guessing paracuting throught Los Santos (duh)
- San Fierro Team Deathmatch
Choose a team and kill the other teams, simple.
- Los Venturas Deathmatch (aka MoneyGrub)
Either make as much money as you can the honest way by gambling and winning money (you can kill too...). Or kill the rich guys and take all their money. You get 500 bucks to start out with and every kill you make you gain their total amount of money. You can just use this mode like freeroam if you like.
- Rivershell
The green team (hicks) vs. the blue team (I call them the beautiful people) in a compitition to steal the other teams Reefer and take it back to their base.
- Area 51 Break-In
Choose either the Italians or the Army/Scientist. The intruders jump from the back of a plane and parachute down to area 51, while the defenders try to stop them from getting to the lowest part of the base.

Man Utd dude
  • Man Utd dude

GTA San Andreas legend

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 08 April 2006 - 10:14 AM

thanks 4 the info. i will be doing the area 69 breakin as soon as i play on SA-MP. it sounds great. smile.gif

Dark-Dragon
  • Dark-Dragon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE (Mumfi @ Apr 7 2006, 13:31)
Something again - No name... 2 teams. Beachpople and countryguys ( :S ).. U start next to a river and you're supoosed to get the other team's boat to your side. Travel by helicopter or ... or... what is the naaaame !! blush.gif .. ehm.. arrgh ! these small boats.. aw crap. the samllest boat anyway..

u mean the Dinghy, don't u?

Kie
  • Kie

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (Mumfi @ Apr 7 2006, 13:31)

Something - Dunno the name.. But One team starts up on a plane. And down in Area 51, defenders defend it smile.gif military and scientist. Gangsters are trying to get in.

there called "Rivershell" and "Area51"

bgmrk
  • bgmrk

the bgmrk

• Members

Posted 08 April 2006 - 03:03 PM

However these are not all the games....There will be more in the beta coming up and even more in the final..Aswell players are able to ake there own games...so there will be TONS of games

bgmrk
  • bgmrk

the bgmrk

• Members

Posted 08 April 2006 - 03:04 PM

However these are not all the games....There will be more in the beta coming up and even more in the final..Aswell players are able to ake there own games...so there will be TONS of games

Statico
  • Statico

Programmer

• Members

Posted 08 April 2006 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (GTA_Thomas @ Apr 7 2006, 22:50)
- Attack The Freighter
No clue, maybe something to do with the freight trains. I seen a vid with helicopters and cars following a train trying to attack it. (duh).

It's a simple attack/defend mode, where Da Nang Boys have to defend the freighter (huge carrier ship), while the Triads have to board the ship and attack.

Man Utd dude
  • Man Utd dude

GTA San Andreas legend

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 08 April 2006 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (Statico @ Apr 8 2006, 20:33)
QUOTE (GTA_Thomas @ Apr 7 2006, 22:50)
- Attack The Freighter

It's a simple attack/defend mode, where Da Nang Boys have to defend the freighter (huge carrier ship), while the Triads have to board the ship and attack.

cool. that sounds like a great game mode. ill look forward to that one.

mdm13
  • mdm13

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 April 2006 - 07:57 AM

Area 51 Break-In
Choose either the Italians or the Army/Scientist. The intruders jump from the back of a plane and parachute down to area 51, while the defenders try to stop them from getting to the lowest part of the base.

what's so special about the lowest part of the base? (haven't been there)

Vakaris1
  • Vakaris1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:04 AM

QUOTE (mdm13 @ Apr 9 2006, 07:57)
Area 51 Break-In

what's so special about the lowest part of the base? (haven't been there)

in single player mode theats where you get the jetpack in one mission after it the jetpack spwans in verdant medows

El.Dave
  • El.Dave

Watch out for me on SA-MP

• Members

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:39 PM

First thing i'm doing when i download the mod SA-MP is freeroaming the cities for the first few days i play it. It will get a bit boring then so i will play on the different game modes which were created and sound great fun. colgate.gif

Y_Less
  • Y_Less

• Members

Posted 11 April 2006 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (El.Dave @ Apr 11 2006, 20:39)
First thing i'm doing when i download the mod SA-MP is freeroaming the cities for the first few days i play it. It will get a bit boring then so i will play on the different game modes which were created and sound great fun. colgate.gif

Good luck, you'll just get shot at alot.

There are a load of gamemodes in development right now. One person is making a persistent state mod where you go about being RPG like and save your character and other bits. I've made a mode where you have to assault or defend several checkpoints to win. And there are numerous race and deathmatch mods as well as smaller capture something mods.

El.Dave
  • El.Dave

Watch out for me on SA-MP

• Members

Posted 12 April 2006 - 10:05 AM

QUOTE (Y_Less @ Apr 11 2006, 23:37)

There are a load of gamemodes in development right now. One person is making a persistent state mod where you go about being RPG like and save your character and other bits. I've made a mode where you have to assault or defend several checkpoints to win. And there are numerous race and deathmatch mods as well as smaller capture something mods.

well every game mode be created by the time sa-mp is releases?

Sillyhed2000
  • Sillyhed2000

Every time you try to small-talk me on MSN I will kill a puppy.

• Members

Posted 12 April 2006 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE (El.Dave @ Apr 12 2006, 20:05)
QUOTE (Y_Less @ Apr 11 2006, 23:37)

well every game mode be created by the time sa-mp is releases?

Doubt it. Plus, the first release is said to have some (or will have some, rather) slight changes to the syntax and the code an the bits and the bytes dohickeys... so once it's released the coders are going to have to go back and fix up some stuff anyway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users