» «
Photo

Wow i just had a great idea for GTA:VCS

8 replies to this topic
MikeDaPimp-
  • MikeDaPimp-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 March 2006 - 10:46 PM Edited by MikeDaPimp-, 27 March 2006 - 10:50 PM.

I was just starting to play vice city over again and i had a pretty good idea for Vice City Stories (if and when its a announced) You play as Lee Martinez, who was also in the opening scene from vice city (where Tommy is going to trade the drugs for $$ and gets ambushed, hes one of the guys that dies)(and yes i made Lee's last name up, but his first name is definately Lee) and it all revolves around tommy and how he gets set up and sent to jail. im thinkin it would need all new cars and maybe some islands south to represent the bahamas and maybe Cuba, you would do missions for an young Cortez and would see maria as a young girl (i think is maria) and maybe even a younger Salvatore Leone, maybe you might kill his father at sometime and betray him or something.
And also i want to add that for GTA 4, i dont want any of this RPG crap, and having to eat. That kinda ruined San Andreas for me, ide be in the middle of fighting police or sumthing and would get hungry and it bothers me when the screen rumbles and he grumbles. i also dont want alot of girlfriends in it, 2-3 at the max. I really just want gta to go back to its roots, 3 and Vice and Liberty City Stories are perfect exmples of "the roots"
tell me what you guys think, no flamming plz.

ARMEDnPISSED
  • ARMEDnPISSED

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 01:22 AM

You didn't have to double post.

XMike
  • XMike

Gangsta

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 28 March 2006 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (ARMEDnPISSED @ Mar 27 2006, 20:22)
You didn't have to double post.

Did you ever think it could have been an accident? The forums have been very laggy recently, and with all the white screens people are getting when they post, they could double post on accident.

MikeDaPimp-
  • MikeDaPimp-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 02:42 AM

yeah i got a white screen, i didnt double post, i only clicked once, then exited outta IE, but what do u think of my idea?

Stuch_
  • Stuch_

III, VC, SA, IV?

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 28 March 2006 - 03:15 PM

I think that if the next GTA is Vice City Stories (as the rumors seem to sugest) this is a great idea smile.gif . I totaly agree with the "GTA back to its roots" The gangsta theme with SA and all the RPG stuff annoyed me too confused.gif . I think that dispite the larger more complex SA, Vice City, 3 and LCS all had more playability, and especialy if you were to scale SA down to VC's size, Vice would have been far better, imo. rahkstar2.gif <take note.

kuhsum
  • kuhsum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 May 2006 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (MikeDaPimp- @ Mar 27 2006, 22:46)
I was just starting to play vice city over again and i had a pretty good idea for Vice City Stories (if and when its a announced) You play as Lee Martinez, who was also in the opening scene from vice city (where Tommy is going to trade the drugs for $$ and gets ambushed, hes one of the guys that dies)(and yes i made Lee's last name up, but his first name is definately Lee) and it all revolves around tommy and how he gets set up and sent to jail. im thinkin it would need all new cars and maybe some islands south to represent the bahamas and maybe Cuba, you would do missions for an young Cortez and would see maria as a young girl (i think is maria) and maybe even a younger Salvatore Leone, maybe you might kill his father at sometime and betray him or something.
And also i want to add that for GTA 4, i dont want any of this RPG crap, and having to eat. That kinda ruined San Andreas for me, ide be in the middle of fighting police or sumthing and would get hungry and it bothers me when the screen rumbles and he grumbles. i also dont want alot of girlfriends in it, 2-3 at the max. I really just want gta to go back to its roots, 3 and Vice and Liberty City Stories are perfect exmples of "the roots"
tell me what you guys think, no flamming plz.

I think thats a great idea you shuld work for rock star. colgate.gif

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Winner of Euro 2008 Prediction League

Posted 22 May 2006 - 02:10 PM

thats a good idea and it will be a good storyline to use, but i dont think salvatore will be in it tho

Born Acorn
  • Born Acorn

Works in the Noodle mine.

• Members

Posted 22 May 2006 - 04:14 PM

Its a good story, but it has one big flaw. We see Tommy, Lee, and the other dude coming out of the airport at the beginning of VC. Tommy has been in jail for 15 years right before Vice (and just after the initial VC scene with Sonny Forelli), beforehand of which he worked in Liberty City. Not to mention that (because this story is before VC), the Forellis are the first Mafia family to try and touch Vice. This would cut out Salvatare Leone.

Ssj4Bear
  • Ssj4Bear

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 May 2006 - 10:24 PM

I personaly realy enjoyed the new rpg crap they put in SA like training at the gym and eating but its definetly not for everyone. The gangsta theme in SA gave it a realy good feel to the game especialy when your driving slowly through the gang areas and it suddenly hits you all the gangs wandering around drinking and the cop cars and bikes like in the starting splash screen.

But i think your idea is pretty good but id rather something like being in the mafia trying to stamp out all the gangs throughout vice city that give the mafia trouble. anuj_cop.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users