Photo

Wow i just had a great idea for GTA:VCS

5 replies to this topic
MikeDaPimp-
  • MikeDaPimp-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 March 2006 - 10:43 PM

I was just starting to play vice city over again and i had a pretty good idea for Vice City Stories (if and when its a announced) You play as Lee Martinez, who was also in the opening scen from vice city (where Tommy is going to trade the drugs for $$ and gets ambushed, hes one of the guys that dies) and it all revolves around tommy and how he gets set up and sent to jail. im thinkin it would need all new cars and maybe some islands south to represent the bahamas and maybe Cuba, you would do missions for an young Cortez and would see maria as a young girl (i think is maria) and maybe even a younger Salvatore Leone, maybe you might kill his father at sometime and betray him or something.
And also i want to add that for GTA 4, i dont want any of this RPG crap, and having to eat. That kinda ruined San Andreas for me, ide be in the middle of fighting police or sumthing and would get hungry and it bothers me when the screen rumbles and he grumbles. i also dont want alot of girlfriends in it, 2-3 at the max.
tell me what you guys think, no flamming plz.

ChrisNorthInGer
  • ChrisNorthInGer

Mentally Unstable

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2006 - 09:10 AM Edited by ChrisNorthInGer, 11 May 2006 - 09:15 AM.

I don't know if it would be able to run along the original story for VC. I think a 70's time setting would be cool but not in vice in california. I don't care to see any more character connections either. And who is the guy you mentioned? Someone that flew in to vice for the drug deal but gets shot in the begining? I don't think somebody like that would work, and that it would be better for liberty city stories, but all this is my opinion.

Oops; I didn't realize this topic was already answered. Too late now.

cat33
  • cat33

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 May 2006 - 05:23 AM

QUOTE (ChrisNorthInGer @ May 11 2006, 09:10)
I think a 70's time setting would be cool but not in vice in california.

Vice isnt in California, its in Miami. Vice City is supposed to be Miami, Florida not California

Rown
  • Rown

inhabitant of the memetic infosphere

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 May 2006 - 05:33 AM

Yes and Tommy was set up in Liberty City. He had presumably never been to Vice before Sonny sent him in 1986.

Rown rampage_ani.gif

ChrisNorthInGer
  • ChrisNorthInGer

Mentally Unstable

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 May 2006 - 05:37 AM

Vice isnt in California, its in Miami. Vice City is supposed to be Miami, Florida not California

I just reread that and I understand how it sounded but what I meant was a city in California, I wasn't saying that Vice City was in California. I think I didn't punctuate that correctly (and I don't think I spelled punctuate correctly either, lets just say it was a double typo). lol.gif

AngelDude
  • AngelDude

Guardian Angel

• Members

Posted 14 May 2006 - 10:31 AM

As someone said on another thread, it kinda ruins the concept on the main character not dying.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users