Photo

Hunter Location

9 replies to this topic
omy909
  • omy909

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 March 2006 - 05:33 AM

Where can I find the Hunter helicopter, because I can't get all gold in flying school. Is there one located in area 69? Cause I really need to do the vigilante missions and this is the only way.

gillies
  • gillies

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 25 March 2006 - 05:36 AM

Here's a way to get one...

go to the chequered flag icon at Las Venturas International Airport and start the mission "Heli Hell", when the mission starts fly back to the airport and land somewhere near where the chequered flag icon would be, get out then wait for the counter to reach zero so you fail the mission, exit the menu for the mission and the Hunter should be sitting where you left it, fly back to Verdant Meadows and carefully park it in the hangar on the south side of the runway.

You could also have a look at my guide for some tips on the Vigilante mission. biggrin.gif

Bryce.
  • Bryce.

f*ck them and their whole crew

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 March 2006 - 05:36 AM

There is one located in Area 69, but I don't think it is available until you unlock Las Venturas, if so, then you are good.

Other than that, you could use the cheat or, you could use a spawner, but the spawner will only work if you have San Andreas on PC.

Edit: Damn you gillies! biggrin.gif

gillies
  • gillies

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 25 March 2006 - 05:40 AM

Edit: Damn you gillies! biggrin.gif

Heh heh, sorry Bryceroni69. biggrin.gif

I am pretty sure also that there is no other location for the Hunter except the one at Easter Basin, but you need to get all gold medals in the flying school for it to spawn anyway which makes getting a five star wanted level so you can steal it a bit pointless.

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 25 March 2006 - 05:49 AM

A Hydra spawns at Area 69 after Vertical Bird, but I think the Hunter only spawns at Easter Basin and, like gillies said, only with all golds at pilot school.

If you can't get all golds, get the one from the checkpoint race.

Lone Soldier D
  • Lone Soldier D

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 March 2006 - 05:50 AM

If you are on PC then just try to get someone's save file that have the missions left that you have but all gold in fly school, or else you just have to tryand try and try again, then throw the control in the wall and buy a new one, by geting realy annoyed by stuff that makes me go over and over and over thing have made me break four or five controles.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Most Valuable Player 2014
    Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 25 March 2006 - 07:53 AM

just go to airport go on the red marker and start mission ,,Heli heli,, then drive Hunterto your big garage at Verdant Meadows- THIS IS HOW I DO

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 25 March 2006 - 07:54 AM

Like Mainland said, you can get one from the checkpoint race. This checkpoint race can be accessed when you've already unlocked the hidden races after the mission Interdiction. Jethro will call you and will inform you about these. Go to LV airport and near the gate you'll find a small red marker. Step on that and enter HELI HELL where you'll find yourself flying a Hunter. Just store this copter in your VM hangar and disqualify yourself. The beast is yours then. wink.gif

omy909
  • omy909

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 March 2006 - 06:25 PM

Thanks everyone, I'll try the checkpoint strategy. So all I have to do is fly it back to the hanger garage during the race and blow it up inside?

grove_street_og
  • grove_street_og

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 March 2006 - 06:37 PM

You don't need to blow the Hunter up, and you don't need to store it in the garage during the race. Leaving your vehicle disqualifies you from the race after 25 seconds. The easiest way is to do what gillies said, which is to fly it back to where you initiated the race selections at Las Venturas Airport (where the checkered flag was, but it isn't on your map during the mission). Then just get out and wait. That's easier, because when you fail the race you have a helicopter to use to get back to the airstrip.

Also, this trick works before you have bought the airstrip, so if you don't have enough money, you can earn it doing Vigilante missions with the Hunter.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users