Unlimited Fuel

8 replies to this topic
bigshotjeev
  • bigshotjeev

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 March 2006 - 05:42 PM

Guys!

Anyone can give me the cheat for unlimited FUEL.

The Supply Line is really frustrating mission. I killed all the suppliers and then a sec before I could land back to the destination my fuel touched zero...... angry.gif

PLEASE HELP!!

Blankhand
  • Blankhand

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:05 PM

There are trainers about that have this feature I believe. However, now that you have done it once I bet you can do it again just a little faster..

monkeyman237
  • monkeyman237

• Members

Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:32 PM

Read the Supply Lines Topic if you are having trouble with this mission. smile.gif .

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 24 March 2006 - 12:02 AM

I don't know where you got the idea there was a cheat for unlimited fuel...if it's not in the pinned topic in Cheats & Tricks, it doesn't exist. I don't know if there's some cheat device code for it though, because I don't own one.

bigshotjeev
  • bigshotjeev

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:56 AM

I surfed the whole GTA FORUM and found this:-

Code Name:Disable Plane Damage (Crashing)
Original Format:raw ntsc
Desired Format:raw pal
Code:
2031D250 03E00008
2031D254 00000000

Code Name:Infinite Fuel (RC Plane)
Original Format:raw ntsc
Desired Format:raw pal
Code:201FB268 00000000

BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THESE CODES ? suicidal.gif

Blankhand
  • Blankhand

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 March 2006 - 04:24 AM

I could be wrong but I am 90% sure that one of the trainers on www.thegtaplace.com has a feature to lock the fuel meter in that mission.

bigshotjeev
  • bigshotjeev

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 March 2006 - 01:31 PM

wink.gif Yey I finished the Mission...

As Blankhand said, if I can do it once I can do it again. Only thing was I had to use a trainer with instant kill code. I can fly RC plane very well but only thing was I was always short of fuel. SO the instant kill did the trick. One bullet kills people instantly and three or four destroys vehicle instantly. So this way my time was saved and I had enough fuel to return back to the base.

Blankhand I searched for the trainer with unlimited fuel but with no luck. if you find it any time plz let me know.

icon14.gif Thanks guys for all the support. rahkstar2.gif

Blankhand
  • Blankhand

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 March 2006 - 06:54 PM

OK, it is the +53 trainer on www.thegtaplace.com

I used it to get 100% on all GFs because the GFs are rather boring, a little embarasing, and very repetative.. Anyway I just checked it and it indeed has a feature "Unlimited Fuel".

Don't be tempted to use the trainers for anything beyond your original intention though.. If you start making your cars indestructible and stuff you're liable to spoil the game.

EarthKing
  • EarthKing

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 02:16 AM

QUOTE (bigshotjeev @ Mar 24 2006, 13:31)
wink.gif Yey I finished the Mission...

As Blankhand said, if I can do it once I can do it again. Only thing was I had to use a trainer with instant kill code. I can fly RC plane very well but only thing was I was always short of fuel. SO the instant kill did the trick. One bullet kills people instantly and three or four destroys vehicle instantly. So this way my time was saved and I had enough fuel to return back to the base.

Blankhand I searched for the trainer with unlimited fuel but with no luck. if you find it any time plz let me know.

icon14.gif Thanks guys for all the support. rahkstar2.gif

Do you know to use the code? I need it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users