Photo

ARMax codes

8 replies to this topic
Exar Kun
  • Exar Kun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 March 2006 - 07:25 AM

Does any one out there know any decent GTA 3 armax codes? Also, the game ID would help...(for maxConvert)

P.S Anyone know the 100% compete code in particular?
cookies for help. biggrin.gif

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 March 2006 - 05:22 PM

I don't know a thing about ARMax, but I would guess it's just another memory hacker like Game Shark. If that's the case, there couldn't possibly be a 100% complete code. Because even if you set every last variable to equal its post-completion state, that still wouldn't execute commands like restoring the broken bridge, unlocking certain cars, etc.

Exar Kun
  • Exar Kun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 March 2006 - 08:13 AM

QUOTE (Demarest @ Mar 20 2006, 17:22)
I don't know a thing about ARMax, but I would guess it's just another memory hacker like Game Shark. If that's the case, there couldn't possibly be a 100% complete code. Because even if you set every last variable to equal its post-completion state, that still wouldn't execute commands like restoring the broken bridge, unlocking certain cars, etc.

confused.gif I know that it exists, because I've seen it before, and it was a confirmed code. It is just a very looooong code. One was made for Vice City as well. And yes, ARMax is Action Replay Max which IS like Gameshark.

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 March 2006 - 12:16 PM

I'm a code modder for GTA3 for about 3 years now. I'm aware of the code internals for GTA3 in particular. I said what I said. Some things have to take place by execution of commands and memory hacking alone wouldn't accomplish this. If you had really seen such a code, then you wouldn't have to be posting asking for one sly.gif

Exar Kun
  • Exar Kun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 March 2006 - 07:24 AM

If you are a code modder, what program are you using?

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 22 March 2006 - 08:11 AM

I'd imagine he'd be using Barton Waterduck's Mission Builder 4.7. And there'd probably be a link to it somewhere at the forums, or at Dem's site (click on the globe in his sig) wink.gif . Or you could even Google™ it.

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 March 2006 - 04:42 PM

Correct on all counts.

@Exar: I'm not sure why you're interested. I'm not into console modding, but I know coding is meant for the PC version. I'm guessing since you were looking at a 3rd party memory hacker that you're on console. Anyways, to change certain things about the code makes your old saves unuseable for the most part. I did help pioneer a procedure known as Darkpacting that can code while preserving old saves, but it's a tedious process. It would be possible to write one that unlocked the map of the game, various parked car, etc. If you're on PC, maybe I'll give it a shot sometime.

Exar Kun
  • Exar Kun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 March 2006 - 08:00 AM

QUOTE (Demarest @ Mar 22 2006, 16:42)
Correct on all counts.

@Exar: I'm not sure why you're interested. I'm not into console modding, but I know coding is meant for the PC version. I'm guessing since you were looking at a 3rd party memory hacker that you're on console. Anyways, to change certain things about the code makes your old saves unuseable for the most part. I did help pioneer a procedure known as Darkpacting that can code while preserving old saves, but it's a tedious process. It would be possible to write one that unlocked the map of the game, various parked car, etc. If you're on PC, maybe I'll give it a shot sometime.

Yeah youre right, I'm on the ps2 console version, sorry is i've offended you in some way...
suicidal.gif confused n00b. Yeah it is a third party hacker, if you know anyone with custom codes can you PLEASE get them to post?

have some cookies: cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

Kaotac
  • Kaotac

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 July 2006 - 06:29 AM

Is there a Skiller page for GTA3? I've been trying to find one, but can't.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users