» «
Photo

glitches

10 replies to this topic
glitcher444
  • glitcher444

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 March 2006 - 08:43 PM Edited by glitcher444, 16 March 2006 - 08:46 PM.

(ps2)
i found these but im sure someone else has before...

At the airport:
If you have a tank and you fly it off the bridge going towards the 3rd island, keep going until you go over the airport building (the round one) then take a sharp turn into it, ur stuck... next is at the building with two vans at it, the is one of those hallway things that leads from the building the two vans are by, to the huge building... anyways on the side with the vans, right next to the bulding, walk through the wall... its fun to take cars in it, if u try, you'll know why...

Second Island:
if you've ever tryed to get into the staduim on the 2nd island and havent succeded yet..dont even bother, when you go in, the ground isnt solid and you just go right through it and appearsomewhere...

First Island:
im sure you've heard about the go into buildings glitch, right? anyways, if you have the subway open on the first island, take a car into it and go over where there is a sign that says "rats" park you car by it and then go forward into the corner of the wall, then do the glitch to get into the wall...if you did it correct, you onto of the subway (if you fall off you land somewhere on the first island). DONT GO TO THE END...unless you wanna drown, when you hit the wall to the second or third island, your guy dies for some homo reason

well, thats all i got
ill be lookin 4 more

c yaz

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 17 March 2006 - 05:09 AM

There's plenty of glitches with buildings in GTA3 - if you're any good at flying the dodo, you'll have noticed that you can fly straight through a lot of buildings icon14.gif.

The worst place I've ever been stuck though is in the fence of Bitch'N'Dog Food - had to close GTA3 to get out of it mad.gif.

Oh, and you might want to be careful about referring to things as "homo" - that could be classed as homophobia and is against the forum rules. I haven't reported you since this is your third day as a member, but I suggest that you read the rules to avoid getting into trouble wink.gif.

dj100
  • dj100

king of Liberty

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (benisablink182fan @ Mar 17 2006, 05:09)
There's plenty of glitches with buildings in GTA3 - if you're any good at flying the dodo, you'll have noticed that you can fly straight through a lot of buildings icon14.gif.

The worst place I've ever been stuck though is in the fence of Bitch'N'Dog Food - had to close GTA3 to get out of it mad.gif.

Oh, and you might want to be careful about referring to things as "homo" - that could be classed as homophobia and is against the forum rules. I haven't reported you since this is your third day as a member, but I suggest that you read the rules to avoid getting into trouble wink.gif.

bitch please rahkstar2.gif

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 05:26 PM

Is there a reason why you're constantly giving staff a reason to excuse you from the party?

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (dj100 @ Mar 28 2006, 03:56)

Oh, and you might want to be careful about referring to things as "homo" - that could be classed as homophobia and is against the forum rules.  I haven't reported you since this is your third day as a member, but I suggest that you read the rules to avoid getting into trouble wink.gif.

That I will report die.gif.

Informant X
  • Informant X

Liberty City Informant

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 29 March 2006 - 01:35 AM

I read on another forum somewhere that there is a glitch at a garage on Portland. It's supposively where you drop Maria off at the rave party, theres a strip of buildings there and you can drive a car into the garage of one of them. I have not tried it yet, but the replies from others proved that it works.Oh and Demarest, sorry I was such a noob before. Cheers.

ThunderPower
  • ThunderPower

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 March 2006 - 12:32 PM

The garage glitch is fixed in the PC/XBox version.

helegad133
  • helegad133

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 April 2006 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (dj100 @ Mar 27 2006, 16:56)

Oh, and you might want to be careful about referring to things as "homo" - that could be classed as homophobia and is against the forum rules.  I haven't reported you since this is your third day as a member, but I suggest that you read the rules to avoid getting into trouble wink.gif.

I'll be dj100 for a second:

Ur da biatch fack u al biatchs im gona hav a tember tantum i cant spel or puntuate 4 siht

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 April 2006 - 05:26 AM

He's been banned for about a month now, so you bumped a month old topic just to have a go at him? notify.gif

Saavik256
  • Saavik256

GTAForums Lurker

• Members

Posted 14 May 2006 - 12:01 PM

QUOTE (dj100 @ Mar 27 2006, 16:56)

hardly worth mention, as you're not supposed to be good at flying the dodo, according to R*

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 15 May 2006 - 07:43 AM

Tell that to everyone that is tounge.gif.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users