TheManInBlack

• Members

Posted 11 March 2006 - 09:10 PM

Just wanna know?

monkeyman237
  • monkeyman237

• Members

Posted 11 March 2006 - 09:16 PM

It depends on what systym you are on and weather you save after using them.

Fyock
  • Fyock

TheManInBlack

• Members

Posted 11 March 2006 - 09:18 PM

I got ps2 and i used the armour cheat once.

monkeyman237
  • monkeyman237

• Members

Posted 11 March 2006 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE (Fyock @ Mar 11 2006, 21:18)
I got ps2 and i used the armour cheat once.

You should be OK it won't make a difference only cheats like pedestrians riot will make a difference.

crazyanurag
  • crazyanurag

okthxbai

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 11 March 2006 - 09:25 PM

yes, cheating does screw up your game. the most common glitch that occurs is with the cheat "Peds Riot", which cannot be turned off...so, if you enter the cheat and save, you can kiss game completion goodbye...this is so because it glitches certain storyline missions a long way into the game, and the only remedy is to start a new game, or alternatively to go to a save which is free from that cheat...

another common glitch which occurs from cheating is that sometimes you may not be able to get to 100% completion and will instead be stuck at 99.49%, which again, is pretty sad...

however, do remember that all these are mostly the luck of the draw, and you might even glitch your game anyways...but it is advisable for you to complete the game without cheating and make a separate save where you can cheat...you see, all missions in the game can be beaten without cheats...R* would not have released the game otherwise...yes, some missions are difficult to start with, but everything's doable...cheats are just there for fun, and one shouldn't miss out on it, but it's best not to combine cheating and gameplay

hope this helps!

You'll Never Walk Alone

Fyock
  • Fyock

TheManInBlack

• Members

Posted 11 March 2006 - 11:29 PM

thanks i cheated on the last f*cking mission cause i kept dieing rite at the end in the crack house yes i no im sad but i got frustrated sorry!

gta_player5
  • gta_player5

Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2006 - 11:33 PM

I played, and beat the storyline of SA teice. Once cheating, using the most used, weapons, wanted level, health/money/armour. And it didn't affect the story in any way. I used those cheats an extensive amount of times, but like I previously stated, no affect on the storyline.

theDonfather
  • theDonfather

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 March 2006 - 04:16 AM

If you cheat a lot then it you will get punished by not making you finish a mission. How do you post those spoiler tags?

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 12 March 2006 - 08:26 AM Edited by GTA_Loco, 12 March 2006 - 08:32 AM.

QUOTE (theDonfather @ Mar 12 2006, 04:16)
If you cheat a lot then it you will get punished by not making you finish a mission. How do you post those spoiler tags?

First item "Important notices" at the top of this thread.

SpitRhyma
  • SpitRhyma

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 March 2006 - 11:14 PM

YOU WILL NOT be able to finish the mission where you have to catch Madd Dogg before he jumps if you save the game w/ the Ped's Riot cheat. I guarantee he'll be dead before you get half-way to the truck.

A lot of other missions will be randomized and glitched up -- but you MAY be able to finish them and it's cool to play them differently -- like the one with Catalina and the Gas-Station in Polimino Creek, the hick and the black dude start throwin down and yellin racial slurs at each other.

Well maybe not the slurs but they box in front of you and one time they appeared outside of the store so I snoozed'em before I got in the truck -- but then Catalina got all PMS and shot me dead.

I hate that bitch.

goholden1
  • goholden1

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 March 2006 - 02:07 AM

Why would you save Peds Riot cheat?Sure its cool but annoying!!!!Just wait till the Riot mission at the end of the game. biggrin.gif

Blankhand
  • Blankhand

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 March 2006 - 04:02 AM

If you are really helplessly stuck on a level then a trainer would probably be safer but you'd still be better off just toughing it out if you ask me, Cheats and trainers are lack crack cocain for many gamers.. First it's just this once for this one hard part.. but the next thing you know you'll be driving around in indestructible cars with 50 girlfriends in the trunk blink.gif

YuriRuler90
  • YuriRuler90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 March 2006 - 04:15 AM

That is the ultimate SA Quote ever. Period. lol.gif

Anyhow, just use two saves: one with lots o' cheats, and a good, legit save.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users