Photo

Dodo Pics

45 replies to this topic
Adrena1in
  • Adrena1in

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 May 2006 - 02:31 PM

In case anyone's interested in my slightly amusing Failed Loop the Loop video.

http://rapidshare.de...d-Loop.avi.html

Adrena1in
  • Adrena1in

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 May 2006 - 06:42 PM

Couple more pics from earlier.

Aerial view of Kenji's;
user posted image

Attempted loop over Police Station on Staunton;
user posted image

I also managed to land on top of Asuka's building on Staunton, but my Dodo blew up. The roof is solid, but transparent. Took some screenshots, but must've accidentally deleted them.

helegad133
  • helegad133

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 May 2006 - 10:56 AM

Thanks Adrenaline! You're our number 1 poster here! Can you post your pics in JPG format? The PNG ones take so long to load.

Adrena1in
  • Adrena1in

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 May 2006 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (helegad133 @ May 5 2006, 10:56)
Thanks Adrenaline! You're our number 1 poster here! Can you post your pics in JPG format? The PNG ones take so long to load.

Unfortunately FRAPS only allows me to take BMPs, but I'll see about converting them to JPGs beforehand from now on.

Anyone have anything inparticular they want to see...I'm getting a bit bored of just flying around aimlessly. (Though I did discover that FRAPS can take screenshots every second, so when I see something I want to go and photograph I set the screen captures going...they make quite a good little movie if you flick through them all quickly!)

rav0
  • rav0

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 May 2006 - 01:02 PM

If you want, post PNGs, but save then in 16-bit colour, because that's what you have your running at anyway. JPEGs look okay, but if you run a game in 16-bit colour, and then save a jpeg, it looks worse than otherwise. Or just post the PNGs and JPEGs. I'd view the PNGs. I just let them all load at the same time anyway, so I wait for the first one, and the others are loaded before I get to then anyway.

helegad133
  • helegad133

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:55 AM

QUOTE (helegad133 @ May 1 2006, 05:58)
Cool. This is fantastic, everyone!

Special Request: Two people playing Cat 'N' Mouse on Multi Theft Auto while in the air in Dodos.

If you want, you can make special requests too!

This was a little while ago.

And if FRAPS only allows you to take the screenies in BMP format, how do you get them to PNG?

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 07 May 2006 - 04:41 AM

QUOTE (helegad133 @ May 6 2006, 20:55)
And if FRAPS only allows you to take the screenies in BMP format, how do you get them to PNG?

Can't you just open them and then go Save As <filename>.png?

rav0
  • rav0

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 May 2006 - 05:14 AM

QUOTE (benisablink182fan @ May 7 2006, 14:41)
you just open them and then go Save As <filename>.png

Yep, at least in GIMP. Windows Paint also lets you create PNGs. I don't know about other programs.

Adrena1in
  • Adrena1in

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 May 2006 - 02:44 PM

All I do is get FRAPS to save the files, and it says it's saving them as BMPs, then when I upload them to ImageShack that's how they appear...as PNGs. Don't know how or why. Anyway, I will try and open and save them as JPGs in future.

lord fido
  • lord fido

Retired gangbanger

• Members

Posted 13 May 2006 - 08:31 PM Edited by lord fido, 13 May 2006 - 08:43 PM.

OMG LOL OMG

ITS AMAZING OMG PWNED OMG INCREDIBLE!!!

LOL LOL

Found a way to "Fly" on the full wing. I Just flew with a tank and jumped on top, there's a solid piece of roof. Put the First person camera to do this easily.

I think it can be entered cause i pressed enter and Claude started moving, I falled.

The "Fly" thing means you are actually on top of the dodo fullwing and not inside. It took me time. Once i crashed with the roof in the tank. It took me 3 tours from SSV to Portland to the Hills to make it.
Following
user posted image

First Person Camera.
user posted image

Falling
user posted image

Wasted
user posted image

EDIT: I still haven't uploaded the pic of the "flying" but I'll do it later cause i must go now.

Spenc938
  • Spenc938

Mari'ju'ana is bad M'kay.

• Members

Posted 14 May 2006 - 05:01 PM

That's pretty cool that you were on top like that, I didn't know you could get that high in a tank. Try to get some videos and that would be awesome.

helegad133
  • helegad133

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2006 - 10:18 PM

Ahhh, back to good ol' GTAForums.com, after a 10 day ban. I missed you guys tounge.gif

I've been trying to bypass my ban message ever since you posted those amazing pics so I could sayhow great they are.

All I can say is:

HOLY COW PIE!

You are so cool, Lord Fido. Those pics are amazing. For a while now, I was thinking that there might be a way to get into the plane. All I can say is that you're one step closer. Keep those pics comin'!

lord fido
  • lord fido

Retired gangbanger

• Members

Posted 17 May 2006 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (helegad133 @ May 17 2006, 22:18)
Ahhh, back to good ol' GTAForums.com, after a 10 day ban. I missed you guys tounge.gif

I've been trying to bypass my ban message ever since you posted those amazing pics so I could sayhow great they are.

All I can say is:

HOLY COW PIE!

You are so cool, Lord Fido. Those pics are amazing. For a while now, I was thinking that there might be a way to get into the plane. All I can say is that you're one step closer. Keep those pics comin'!

Thanks for PC Gamer Spain. They edited a dodo pic and added claude on its top. It was obiously fake. That gave me the idea.

Then I went to the observatory. I discovered the way to stop the tank to go out of control and managed to follow the Fullwinged. I started stooing to crash the dodo but I flew past the tail. As soon as I touched the wings the tank crashed into something. A moment after I skydived into the roof. It took me a lot of time and money, but it was worth. When it goes past the SSV car park It turns and makes you fall.

P.S: I discovered that on GTA3 theres a free weapon SLOT! they were going to add the minigun, but excluded it at the last moment.

helegad133
  • helegad133

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2006 - 01:17 AM

Wonder why they excluded such a cool weapon?

Anyway, I'm sure there's more to that full-winged Dodo than what meets the eye. I've been sure for ages that there's a way to fly it.

But if Demarest comes, he'll scratch that idea for sure. tounge.gif

Dylan2112
  • Dylan2112

I'm quite aware; my screen name SUCKS...

• Members

Posted 05 June 2006 - 01:39 AM

i have an idea. how about you try to steal it in the last mission for asuka at the construction site. maybe its open.

lord fido
  • lord fido

Retired gangbanger

• Members

Posted 08 June 2006 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE (ITBTD @ Jun 5 2006, 01:39)
i have an idea. how about you try to steal it in the last mission for asuka at the construction site. maybe its open.

Yeah, but it disappears if you don't shoot it. Once you shoot it it explodes and turns into the clipped Dodo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users