CJs mom killed, why?!?

233 replies to this topic
DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:40 PM

Watch the video below, it was released by Rockstar after the game to help fill in the unknown parts of the game.

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:19 AM

Tempenny did not kill her.
Watch "The Introduction" and you will see.
3 ballas got into a green sabre and went there. They had attempted to kill sweet, but failed, because they were not aware he was across the street at the time.

In game, during the mission Drive Thru, Ryder says "They were aiming at sweet!", then smoke says: "How was you supposed to know that!?"

They were intending to kill Sweet but accidently killed the mother.

Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:01 AM

QUOTE (PK_LT @ Friday, Feb 8 2013, 03:24)
I have completed this game over 100 times...

Sorry to go off topic but I just wanna jump in and say that that is absolute bull.

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:47 AM

QUOTE (lzw3 @ Saturday, Feb 9 2013, 10:01)
QUOTE (PK_LT @ Friday, Feb 8 2013, 03:24)
I have completed this game over 100 times...

Sorry to go off topic but I just wanna jump in and say that that is absolute bull.

Well I saw somewhere that lil weasel completed game over 85 times or so....it could be true... smile.gif

povke
  • povke

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:59 PM Edited by lil weasel, 15 May 2017 - 09:19 PM.

EDIT: << merged into existing topic >>
Did This Guy Kill CJ's Mother?

https://vignette1.wi...=20130412122355
https://vignette1.wi...=20120120054231

Did this guy kill CJ's mother? He appears in The Introduction movie and Madd Dogg's Rhymes and Ice Cold Killa missions.

Rocky0910
  • Rocky0910

SneakinSwag™

• Members
  • India

Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:41 AM

In the drive thru mission, I'm not sure who said that but someone clearly says that they sprayed on the house I.e they blindly opened fire on the house. That means they did a drive-by and CJ mom was killed. So it wasn't intentional

AlertTheRedCode
  • AlertTheRedCode

Same things make us laugh, make us cry...

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:00 PM Edited by AlertTheRedCode, 22 May 2017 - 01:07 PM.

CJ's mom died when the ballas planned a hit on Sweet, but accidentally killed CJ's mom. This happened before the events of GTA SA though. You can see it in the introduction.However, Smoke was aware of this along with Tenpenny. He later convinced Ryder to join the drug empire. So Ryder didn't know about Smoke's plan about assassinating Sean.
  • mrfilmpjesmaker123 likes this

Terrc87
  • Terrc87

Snitch

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 June 2017 - 07:08 PM

It's all explained in Introduction video.

Indy007
  • Indy007

I'm kind of a rebel. I open chip bags from the bottom.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2017 - 04:13 PM

I honestly was a bit disappointed at how it was quickly discarded after Smoke makes the big claim, ''...but I promise you, I'mma find out who killed your moms.'' It was almost forgotten. I wish they had made it more clear. Yeah, she's dead but it would be cool if it was clear who it was exactly that killed her. I don't think Smoke or Ryder was in the car, but I do believe they had something to do with it. I mean, what are the odds of them solely firing on Moms house and not at Sweet's place.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 07 June 2017 - 10:27 PM Edited by lil weasel, 07 June 2017 - 10:28 PM.

Not mentioned Where the Shooting took place, nor who was present.
Sweet and Mum could have been together on the front porch.
The Artist drew NO bullet holes on the building if it was at the house.

we don't even have any idea When it occurred The Grave is already closed. No Flowers, et cetera.
I get the feeling it was the first year anniversary memorial, that Sweet just "got around" to telling Carl, after finish probate (since apparently Carl got the house).

Nico
  • Nico

Gotta compete with the wily Japanese

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 07 June 2017 - 11:04 PM

I honestly was a bit disappointed at how it was quickly discarded after Smoke makes the big claim, ''...but I promise you, I'mma find out who killed your moms.'' It was almost forgotten. I wish they had made it more clear. Yeah, she's dead but it would be cool if it was clear who it was exactly that killed her. I don't think Smoke or Ryder was in the car, but I do believe they had something to do with it. I mean, what are the odds of them solely firing on Moms house and not at Sweet's place.

You just answered yourself. Those words Smoke told CJ are meaningless, because he is the indirect responsible of Beverly's death.

We will never know who pulled the trigger from the car, but we do know that Big Smoke was the intellectual responsible behind the murder. Let's not forget that his original plan was to kill Sweet, not Beverly. She was an involuntary victim.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 08 June 2017 - 11:43 PM

Wasn't it shown in The Introduction that it happened during the night and apparently Sweet was at his house or something to that effect? If they were together on the front porch, why was Sweet running towards the house he would've already been at?

Bullet holes don't show up anywhere on any surfaces in 3D era games. I think we can give this one a pass.

I get the feeling it was the first year anniversary memorial, that Sweet just "got around" to telling Carl, after finish probate (since apparently Carl got the house).

Again, watch the introduction video. Shortly after the shooting, Sweet tells CJ that he ought to come home because their mom's dead.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:16 AM Edited by lil weasel, 09 June 2017 - 02:18 AM.

The "introduction video" did not come with any of my copies (PS2, PC, Xbox One s, PlayStation 4 Pro, PS3) of the Game. So to me it doesn't exist.

Craig
  • Craig

Umbilical World

• None
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:36 AM

The "introduction video" did not come with any of my copies (PS2, PC, Xbox One s, PlayStation 4 Pro, PS3) of the Game. So to me it doesn't exist.

But it's canon? How can you just flat out deny it exists?
  • B Dawg, universetwisters, Roger Cheeto and 1 other like this

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:31 AM

I know it exists, but to me it is not a part of the game. The information it contains is not relevant to Playing the game, it is only for those who must have inconsequential story bits.

Shakermaker
  • Shakermaker

Black Hole Sun

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:53 AM

GTA Wiki say it was present in the US "Special Edition" and the "Official Soundtrack Double CD". And you can watch it for free at R* web site. I think it's supposed to be canon, but in my opinion it's open to everyone's interpretation. When I used to play SA I didn't even know that this video existed.

http://gta.wikia.com...he_Introduction

https://www.rockstar...eos/video/10491

• lil weasel and universetwisters like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 June 2017 - 10:30 AM

It really answered a lot of questions for me when I saw it too, like the extent of what CJ did in Liberty City, what CRASH was up to, etc. and it's made by rockstar, so it's official and not some fanfiction you see on the gtawiki.

To say it "it doesn't exist to me" is a bit silly. Of course you can ignore it and carry on like normal in the game, but you're making assumptions and statements that obviously contradict what rockstar says happened.

Craig
  • Craig

Umbilical World

• None
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted 09 June 2017 - 11:14 PM

Granted, you can play the game without ever having seen it and it wouldn't change your experience (I dare say that's the case for many) but it's such a nice addition if you're on your second and third playthrough. It adds so much more to the characters and I would even go so far as to say it clears up some confusion.

Nico
  • Nico

Gotta compete with the wily Japanese

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:14 AM

Just because it didn't come with any of your copies doesn't mean is not cannon. That's a ridiculous statement.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:19 AM

"canon" a rule or a body of rules or principles generally established as valid and fundamental in a field of art or philosophy

I don't think it is that important.
The game play  does well without it.

FADER141
  • FADER141

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:45 AM

Okay... why would BALLAS be driving a GREEN car?

Ballas doesn't have to care. No one does. I am a big Ballas fan also. Why doesn't anyone like to the way that he does. Why do all the people starving in the world hate Ballas? hate,.. hate?! ... (woe).

Just because it didn't come with any of your copies doesn't mean is not cannon. That's a ridiculous statement.

No, I do think that Nokia is a better sport in San Andreas.

Granted, you can play the game without ever having seen it and it wouldn't change your experience (I dare say that's the case for many) but it's such a nice addition if you're on your second and third playthrough. It adds so much more to the characters and I would even go so far as to say it clears up some confusion.

Drivers seeking cars shouldn't have to respond as quickly as those that are able to drive as cool in the real world.

we don't even have any idea When it occurred The Grave is already closed. No Flowers, et cetera.

Underwater sea fishing

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:42 PM

Wasn't it that Kane guy who pulled the trigger?

XtreemeX
  • XtreemeX

If You Dont Sombody Will Cocked :D

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:45 PM

4 Reasons

1-Carl was the orginal target and done a mistake

2-As All said sweet was the target

3-They Wanna To Give CJ Back To Kill him

4-Killing thier moms for nice revange

Tempenny did not kill her.
Watch "The Introduction" and you will see.
3 ballas got into a green sabre and went there. They had attempted to kill sweet, but failed, because they were not aware he was across the street at the time.

In game, during the mission Drive Thru, Ryder says "They were aiming at sweet!", then smoke says: "How was you supposed to know that!?"

They were intending to kill Sweet but accidently killed the mother.

Now you said 3 it's 2 the green saber two chairs not 3 go and check it out

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 July 2017 - 08:24 PM

4 Reasons

1-Carl was the orginal target and done a mistake

2-As All said sweet was the target

3-They Wanna To Give CJ Back To Kill him

4-Killing thier moms for nice revange

I like how the way you wrote all four points make them contradict each other.

• Femme Fatale likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users