CJs mom killed, why?!?

229 replies to this topic
mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (girishb @ Jul 6 2008, 20:55)
The father-son angle is probably something that R* never bothered to look into and though it'd be best to just leave the father out of the picture.

I think it was intentional. Many real-life gangbanger kinda people are that way because they don't have a father figure to keep them right, as they've ran out. I'm sure something like that is in Boyz 'N the Hood, though I've never seen it.

okei
  • okei

Dressed to kill like I'm Gianni Versace

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:06 AM

his father is kent paul

Southpaw311
  • Southpaw311

Southpaw

• Members

Posted 28 August 2008 - 02:13 AM

QUOTE (Zee @ Jul 5 2008, 23:57)
Was it ever revealed just why they killed CJs mom? And another thing: Why is it that Sweet says Kendl grew up in his house when the Johnson house is right next door?

When you pick up Sweet from the police station, he says "Just take me back to mama's house." You actually drive him to his house.

Which house did Big Smoke live in before moving out of Grove? Not the Johnson House.

Lioshenka
  • Lioshenka

KGB agent

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 28 August 2008 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (gtahomie @ Aug 28 2008, 00:11)
QUOTE (˸ @ Aug 28 2008, 00:06)
QUOTE (boothy @ Aug 27 2008, 21:23)
so why is it zero looks the same age as cj or younger?

im not repling to the guy above me btw, i can smell the scarcasm

biggrin.gif

I don't know how could one have even made that conclusion! turn.gif

wait did you say that it says in the booklet that zero is cjs father? which booklet? The san andreas guuide thingy?
The important it in the quote is highlighted

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:53 AM Edited by lil weasel, 29 August 2008 - 01:29 AM.

QUOTE (Zee @ Jul 5 2008, 23:57)
Was it ever revealed just why they killed CJs mom? And another thing: Why is it that Sweet says Kendl grew up in his house when the Johnson house is right next door?

Collateral Damage?

Hey people! Getting way off the Original Topic.

Besides... I think Zee has left the building...

epoxi
  • epoxi

Your Mother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Best Poster [Vehicles] 2015
    Best Poster [Vehicles] 2014

Posted 29 August 2008 - 04:11 PM

This is GTA, not Pokmon. If CJ's mother was there, it would cramp his style. turn.gif

Imagine the initial cutscene...

"After five years on the East Coast, it was time to go home..."
"Oh hi sweety! I baked you your favourite cookies! I hope that big, bad policeman hasn't been bothering you. If he acts silly again, I'm going to have to have a word with his momma!"

Blizzard14
  • Blizzard14

Get out of here STALKER!

• Members

Posted 18 September 2008 - 07:35 AM

angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif
NOOOO NOOOOO NOOOOO NOOOOO NOOOOO NOOOOO NOOOOO NOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guyz have it ALL wrong.Smoke and Ryder have allready betrayed the Johnsons before the game even started.Pay close attention in what ima say(Type)

In the "Drive-Thru" mission,Smoke or Ryder sais that someone saw a GREEN SABRE do the drive-by.GREEN is the official GSF gang color.Gota be someone in the gang right,later on in the game,when you do missions for Smoke,i think he sais that he moved out of Grove Street because of his Aunts herritage left him a lot of money or something.Well the money didnt come from there.It came from the Crack Buisness he is running when you see it in the last mission.And the reason he left Grove Street to another house is so Sweet or anybody else wont see him and Tempenny talkin and makin buisness.But CJ does see Tempenny and Pulaski several times in his house but Smoke just sais that they were just snooping around but that he doesnt tell them Sh!t.Even Later on in the game,in the mission where Sweet goes to jail,Ceasar tells you to go see something.Its that moment when CJ sees Smoke,Ryder and some Ballas taking out a GREEN SABRE from a garage.THAT is why CJ sais,"THATS THE MOTHA f*ckIN GREEN SABRE!"He knows that a GREEN SABRE was used on the Drive-By that killed his moms.THAT is the moment that he finds out that Smoke and Ryder were betraying them and he sudenly realizes about Sweet and the fight they were going to have with the ballas.Since Sweet was there when Sweet told a bunch of GSF gang members that they were going to take it to them under the bridge,Sweet imeediatly told the ballas how to Flank them and it turns out that Sweet got hit.
THAT,is how and why Beverly Johnson was killed.

cool.gif

Blizzard14
  • Blizzard14

Get out of here STALKER!

• Members

Posted 18 September 2008 - 07:40 AM

QUOTE (*asim* @ Aug 18 2008, 05:02)
Somebody here thinks Zero is CJ's father???? Dude CJ meets Zero through The Truth.

Why would CJ call Zero by name if he was his dad?

And another fact that opposes this is :

Zero: Berkley's back
CJ: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Berkley!
Zero: Yes Berkley
CJ: Who the f*ck is Berkley

??

If Zero was CJ's father, how come CJ dosen't know about his sworn enemy? or at-least the reason he is his enemy, according to:

Zero: Just a man I once beat in fair competition, a man literally obsessed with revenge
CJ: You put hands on him?
Zero: No, Please I never initiate violence ( How come CJ dosen't know that ? )
CJ: Oooooooooooohhhhhhh I know, you knocked his bitch.

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING!!!!

Zero is not CJ's dad!

Zero:Geek

CJ:Gangster

Zero:White

CJ:Black
(Not being racist)

Zero:Doesnt like violence

CJ:Starts Violence

Whoever even jokes about zero bein CJ's dad they should just do this.... suicidal.gif BANG!

Barciur
  • Barciur

Proud PC gamer.

• Members

Posted 18 September 2008 - 11:02 AM

lol yeah seeing how Zero could be possibly younger than CJ... and being white when CJ's black doesn't even work..

Struff Bunstridge
  • Struff Bunstridge

...loading...

• Members

Posted 18 September 2008 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (Blizzard14 @ Sep 18 2008, 08:40)

Really? Kind of always thought he was Chinese or Japanese, for some reason.

Blizzard14
  • Blizzard14

Get out of here STALKER!

• Members

Posted 19 September 2008 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (Struff Bunstridge @ Sep 18 2008, 12:20)
QUOTE (Blizzard14 @ Sep 18 2008, 08:40)

Really? Kind of always thought he was Chinese or Japanese, for some reason.

Well you cant really see his eyes cuz he is wearing glasses, and he doesnt have any accent on how he talks in english.

Lioshenka
  • Lioshenka

KGB agent

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 September 2008 - 12:49 AM

He looks like a damn Phillipean to me! And his Mom, she is from Philippines, or at least that's what he said. confused.gif

I will post some screens showing that Zero's in fact CJ's dad.

epoxi
  • epoxi

Your Mother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Best Poster [Vehicles] 2015
    Best Poster [Vehicles] 2014

Posted 19 September 2008 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE (˸ @ Sep 19 2008, 00:49)
He looks like a damn Phillipean to me! And his Mom, she is from Philippines, or at least that's what he said. confused.gif

Damnit, you've got it all wrong.

Zero is obviously CJ's grandfather. Don't you remember that cutscene when you battle Berkely?

Lioshenka
  • Lioshenka

KGB agent

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE (epoxi @ Sep 19 2008, 12:04)
QUOTE (˸ @ Sep 19 2008, 00:49)

Damnit, you've got it all wrong.

Zero is obviously CJ's grandfather. Don't you remember that cutscene when you battle Berkely?

I haven't played it for a long time, maybe you're right, it's so easy to mix up dad and granddad! icon14.gif

CJ's family tree solved. Oh, and BTW he did not have a grandma. Never.

c-ryda
  • c-ryda

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2008 - 07:41 PM

i've watched the dvd several times

i think she was killed because sweet did not wanna be involved in the drugs, theres a scene where tenpenny is on the fone, i dont no who to i fink it could be sweet but he says basically if u dont do wot i say i'm gonna kill u, then tells pulaski to order the hit squad, the next scene shows the green sabre comming out of the garage, the whole reason smoke and ryder sold them out was because sweet dint wanna be involved with drugs, which tenpenny asked smoke to set up so he was immune from being arrested for somthing so it was ovious they was going for sweet but the reason i think is because he dint wanna be involved with drugs, also the dvd shows ballas in the green sabre lighting up cj's moms house and tenpenny orderd the hit because sweet dint do wot he said. also in the last mission in LS before u end up in badlands tenpenny says smoke does wot he's told so thats why they dont bother smoke

Failure
  • Failure

Gone for now.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Most Missed 2016

Posted 11 October 2008 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (wesley545 @ Jul 6 2008, 02:35)
As MM said, it was intended to be a hit on Sweet.

But a stray bullet hit CJ's mum, mystery solved.

Damo.
  • Damo.

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 October 2008 - 09:21 PM

OK, since this has turned into a "general questions about SA" topic, I have a question that maybe one of you can answer:

How come, upon seeing Smoke and Ryder with the Green Sabre, CJ only acknowledges Smoke's betrayal and doesn't take notice of Ryder at all?
Even in the cutscenes after this, he only ever mentions Smoke. Why?

WelcomeToLibertyCity
  • WelcomeToLibertyCity

City of Angels

• Members

Posted 11 October 2008 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (Damo. @ Oct 11 2008, 18:21)
OK, since this has turned into a "general questions about SA" topic, I have a question that maybe one of you can answer:

How come, upon seeing Smoke and Ryder with the Green Sabre, CJ only acknowledges Smoke's betrayal and doesn't take notice of Ryder at all?

Thats a good question. Possibly CJ was more suprised to see the Smoke would do that on account of his personality. Ryder I suspected would do that b/c of his attiude.

Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 11 October 2008 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (Damo. @ Oct 12 2008, 08:21)

I think it's because he knows that Ryder is a little bitch, and is therefore not surprised that he sold. Or, it could possibly because Big Smoke forced Ryder to becoming a drug dealer.

Good question.

boothy
  • boothy

I'm reforming. See you in some other user name...

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:37 AM

zero had sex with cj's mum and gave birth to kendl, sweet, cj and ryan

of course lol

c-ryda
  • c-ryda

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:45 PM

zero's 28 i think cj is about 22/23

and why he mentions smoke i think is because out of the people that could betray him he never fort smoke would because he's the only one who really welcomes him at the start along with his sister

Cole Phelps Gta
  • Cole Phelps Gta

#HEEL

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:16 AM

How did cj's mum die ? . I know she got murdered but by who and why ? I've never understood this and i've played the game more than i'm proud of

btw i tryed using search it doesn't work

Skyrim Chaos
  • Skyrim Chaos

It's Clobbering Time!!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:05 AM Edited by GTAfanatic136, 07 January 2012 - 03:06 AM.

If you buy the Special edition of san andreas, it has a 21-minute introduction which tells you what happened before CJ came back to Los Santos, and a documentary of low rider competitions.

The ballas painted their car green, like the colors of grove street so the OGs wouldn't notice, and the ballas did a drive by attempting to kill Sweet, but killed their mom instead. It was probably a set-up by someone; they never explained that.

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:24 AM

This might help you

Part 1 :

Part 2 :

mate dogg
  • mate dogg

The Dope Boyz in the building.

• Members

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:59 AM

I was reading the GTA Wikia and the story is the reason the Ballas did the drive by was they were gunning for Sweet so Smoke and Ryder could take over and distribute drugs, because in the introduction the ballas say "We are coping off one of they OG's, you sure they gonna be alright with this" or something along those lines. CJ's mum was just caught in the middle of it.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 07 January 2012 - 01:59 PM

This is an Olde Game, many questions can be answered with the FORUM TOOL: SEARCH. Always SEARCH before making a new topic.
Use simple words with at least four letters in the search.

Beverly Johnson: WIKI Page.
Brian & Beverly Johnson, who do they look like?
CJs mom killed, why?
Why did they kill CJs mom?
CJs mom, need to know Closed.
Who killed CJs mom? Closed.
Got pics of CJs Mom? Closed.

TonyResta
  • TonyResta

Tony Resta

• Members

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:29 PM

You'll answer your own doubts by finishing the story smile.gif It's a nice twist.

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

Well it seems you haven't completed the game so u are facing this question..If u want to spoil your fun then read this:
Big Smoke & Ryder were allies with the ballas & officer pulaski..They were behind the planning of the murder of Beverly johnson although their prime target was
Sweet ..Later as you progress in the game u ll have to kill Ryder & Big Smoke as well as the whole C.R.A.S.H. unit..

It would be better if u complete the game first after that read the spoiler if u don't want to spoil the excitement..

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

Saw my spoiler ?? It's pretty strange you didn't understood the story completely ..if u have completed the storyline 100%.. confused.gif
But anyways just read my spoiler buddy..I guess u ll understand..

TonyResta
  • TonyResta

Tony Resta

• Members

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:17 PM

By your first post it looked like you haven't even reached halfway, let alone finished the story. You probably haven't understood it then.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users