CJs mom killed, why?!?

233 replies to this topic
Drizz
  • Drizz

Satan.

• Members

Posted 06 March 2006 - 03:12 AM

~o0o~
You know, Big Smoke's initials are BS. So why believe everything he said?

Look, if they wanted Sweet dead - they would've shot him up. He won't be in jail then, he would've been dead in the war with the ballas.

So probably yes, they was going for HIS mom to heat things up between GSF and ballas. A famous quote from last 2 GTA's:

"nothing makes better than a well organised gangwar" or something close 2 that... basicly, what Tenpenny wanted is to get things 'tween the gangs heated really good and then he put that on smoke and ryder too - 2 mess up the relation ship in the crew.

He's a corrupt cop wink.gif

BTW, use spoiler tags next time smile.gif
~o0o~

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Ghost

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2006 - 03:15 AM

Q: Why was CJ's mom killed?

A: Because if she hadn't been, CJ would have stayed in Liberty City, and GTA: San Andreas would have never happened.

Works well enough for me.

gtasarulez
  • gtasarulez

Yo Yo Yo GtaSaRulez up in the hizzie!

• Members

Posted 06 March 2006 - 04:13 AM

QUOTE (dbrown486 @ Mar 6 2006, 02:22)
OK, I've played the game through at least 5 times. I've also seen the new intro movie so I think I pretty much know the game. What I can't figure out is why Tenpenny shot up CJ's moms house with the green sabre. Smoke said, in one of the early missions, that "they" were after Sweet. But Sweet lived in a different house, so apparently the killer, wanted to take out either Kendl or CJs mom.

Maybe Kendl was more into things than the game showed, or do we just assume at that time that Sweet was still living at home and moved out before the funeral?

If Sweet was the target, why didn't they shoot HIS house up? If CJ's moms death was a warning to Sweet, why wasn't this ever mentioned? Also, why the drive by? Ryder and Smoke could have just invited Sweet somewhere and popped him without all the drama.

Nope, this doesn't add up.

Great detecting there! But I neither have a clue why Tenpenny killed CJ's mom..... blink.gif

shazard
  • shazard

OGG - Original Gospel Gangsta

• Members

Posted 06 March 2006 - 06:24 AM Edited by shazard, 06 March 2006 - 07:01 AM.

I'd say Drizz and Marauder both answered your guestion. And didn't Tenpenny say something about gangs taking care of each other... so they didn't have so much trouble with them ...or something like that.

edit:
TENPENNY
I like the status quo, Carl. I like having all you bastards doing my job for me - blowing each other's guts all over the sidewalk.

CJ
Dumb bastards?

TENPENNY
Now, if it's brought to my attention that one tribe gets an unfair advantage over another, that truly troubles me, Carl.

Stezza
  • Stezza

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 March 2006 - 06:32 AM

Here is the way I see it...

Tenpenny is CJ's mom' brother. When Mrs. Johnson married Mr. Johnson, Tenpenny started hating the guts out of Mr. Johnson. So, he organised a Drive-By to kill Mr. Johnson, but instead killed his own sister! Since the shooting, Mr. Johnson has never been seen.

There's my 2 cents.

-Stef

Mr Killer
  • Mr Killer

Upside-down circle

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 March 2006 - 07:05 AM

I'm afraid that doesn't make any sense, as I have the correct answer. Tenpenny was CJ's biological father. Now when the ballas organised a driveby to kill Sean Johnson, CJ's Mom came around and was accidentally shot, Sean survived.

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Ghost

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2006 - 07:09 AM

I always thought it was Old Reece who was CJ's pops...

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 06 March 2006 - 08:00 AM

Maybe it'd do more harm and pain for the Johnsons if it's their mom who would be killed. That's why, though they were after Sweet, they also killed Cj's mom. What I just can't understand though was, why then didn't Tenpenny take thae opportunity ti kill Sweet after the Green Sabre mission, when they finally captured him and drove out the OGs?

Simon.
  • Simon.

Gangsta

• The Connection

Posted 06 March 2006 - 08:03 AM Edited by Simon., 06 March 2006 - 08:05 AM.

Accident. Sweet doesn't have to be in his house 24/7, he could've been visiting his Mum - which is very likely... I recall the scene of the driveby in "The Introduction", sad thing is I cannot remember if there was a scene with who was in the house.

Mr Killer: What? I can see what you're trying to express but I also see too many holes in it and is fake. But say it was true, don't you agree that it's a little weak and is very dissapointing? tounge.gif

GlockWorkz
  • GlockWorkz

quasimoto = love

• Members

Posted 06 March 2006 - 12:46 PM Edited by GlockWorkz, 06 March 2006 - 12:49 PM.

This might be an explanation.

Sweet and Beverley were walking from getting groceries, then she got shot by acciedent when Tenpenny tried to kill him in there turf. Since Tenpenny didn't want to get capped at for killing Beverley, he just drives away.

AND OMFG BIGFOOT COMES AND PWNS HIM turn.gif

Yeah, that might explain it.

QUOTE ( Mainland Marauder)
I thought that, too, but he says "I'm sorry about Beverley", shouldn't he say "I'm sorry about mom" or some sh*t like that?

Tenacious G
  • Tenacious G

Now known as 'Broken Bottle'

• Members

Posted 06 March 2006 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (GlockWorkz @ Mar 6 2006, 12:46)

I thought that, too, but he says "I'm sorry about Beverley", shouldn't he say "I'm sorry about mom" or some sh*t like that?

That wasn't Old Reece, that was Emmet

Brad
  • Brad

Big Homie

• Zaibatsu

Posted 06 March 2006 - 07:47 PM

Its a bit like Star Warz isn't it?
"CJ I am your father"- Frank Tempenny. Who is dead.

But I will stick to the theroy that CJ's Mom was in cross fire.

Topic solved? Case closed.

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Ghost

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2006 - 09:51 PM

GTAnet SA Characters Page

The Old Reece entry ends "Reece knew Beverly, CJ's deceased mother."

Could this mean he "knew" her, as in the King James Version context?

GlockWorkz
  • GlockWorkz

quasimoto = love

• Members

Posted 08 March 2006 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (Tenacious G @ Mar 6 2006, 17:14)
QUOTE (GlockWorkz @ Mar 6 2006, 12:46)

That wasn't Old Reece, that was Emmet

Oh wait, but I'm sure I heard Old Reece say it.

Fortunateson1969
  • Fortunateson1969

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 March 2006 - 01:20 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

The spoilers! they burn!

GTAThomas
  • GTAThomas

Soldier

• Members

Posted 08 March 2006 - 10:35 PM

Seriously people, you see this every time you go into a page on this section of the forum: "Whenever posting info about secrets, plot details, or suprise features, be sure to use the spoiler tags like this: [spoiler ]text goes here[/spoiler ]"

zzzzz3102
  • zzzzz3102

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2006 - 11:13 PM

well, if u watch the introduction dvd, thats shows the drive by that the ballas did on the johnson house, and more then likely the probably thought sweet was in that house when they did the drive by, so they shot it up, but sweet was in a different house, and they're mom was in that one, so she got killed accidently. also in the mission drive through, when ur in the car with sweet, smoke, and ryder, and theyre talking about cjs mom, ryder says they we're going for sweet, and he would know since him and smoke we're all part of it. so im guessing, cjs mom being killed was all a huge accident, since they wanted to take out sweet, not his mom

Mokiesmoky
  • Mokiesmoky

Finally Famous

• Members

Posted 08 March 2006 - 11:55 PM

The best explanation is that Tenpenny wanted to heat things up between gangs so he killed CJ's mom. If he killed Sweet, then like there wouldn't be a grove street! It hurts more to have CJ's mom killed than Sweet because he'd be depressed and sh't. But what they didn't know is taht CJ was coming to kick all there asses!!

well, if u watch the introduction dvd, thats shows the drive by that the ballas did on the johnson house, and more then likely the probably thought sweet was in that house when they did the drive by, so they shot it up, but sweet was in a different house, and they're mom was in that one, so she got killed accidently. also in the mission drive through, when ur in the car with sweet, smoke, and ryder, and theyre talking about cjs mom, ryder says they we're going for sweet, and he would know since him and smoke we're all part of it. so im guessing, cjs mom being killed was all a huge accident, since they wanted to take out sweet, not his mom

Could be....

zzzzz3102
  • zzzzz3102

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 March 2006 - 12:01 AM

if anyone has the introduction dvd and watches it, then ull know that cjs mom wasnt ment ot be killed, so alot of these thing people post on here dont really fit. if there was no story telling all this, then any of these would work, but with there being that dvd, all u have to do is watch it and u should be able to see that it was accident for cjs mom being killed

Mr Killer
  • Mr Killer

Upside-down circle

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 March 2006 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE (Simon. @ Mar 6 2006, 18:03)
Accident. Sweet doesn't have to be in his house 24/7, he could've been visiting his Mum - which is very likely... I recall the scene of the driveby in "The Introduction", sad thing is I cannot remember if there was a scene with who was in the house.

Mr Killer: What? I can see what you're trying to express but I also see too many holes in it and is fake. But say it was true, don't you agree that it's a little weak and is very dissapointing? tounge.gif

Well if the topic starter decided not to be a noob and to use the search function, then he would have come across the source topic for my previous post.

wink.gif

BigBadBob
  • BigBadBob

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 March 2006 - 01:43 PM

OK, I've played the game through at least 5 times. I've also seen the new intro movie so I think I pretty much know the game. What I can't figure out is why Tenpenny shot up CJ's moms house with the green sabre. Smoke said, in one of the early missions, that "they" were after Sweet. But Sweet lived in a different house, so apparently the killer, wanted to take out either Kendl or CJs mom.

Maybe Kendl was more into things than the game showed, or do we just assume at that time that Sweet was still living at home and moved out before the funeral?

If Sweet was the target, why didn't they shoot HIS house up? If CJ's moms death was a warning to Sweet, why wasn't this ever mentioned? Also, why the drive by? Ryder and Smoke could have just invited Sweet somewhere and popped him without all the drama.

TenPenny was driving the Sabre?

ajkhan316`
  • ajkhan316`

CSMY : Saiko Komon

• Members

Posted 10 March 2006 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (BigBadBob @ Mar 10 2006, 22:43)
OK, I've played the game through at least 5 times.  I've also seen the new intro movie so I think I pretty much know the game.  What I can't figure out is why Tenpenny shot up CJ's moms house with the green sabre.  Smoke said, in one of the early missions, that "they" were after Sweet.  But Sweet lived in a different house, so apparently the killer, wanted to take out either Kendl or CJs mom.

If Sweet was the target, why didn't they shoot HIS house up?  If CJ's moms death was a warning to Sweet, why wasn't this ever mentioned?  Also, why the drive by?  Ryder and Smoke could have just invited Sweet somewhere and popped him without all the drama.

No Tenpenny was the one who ordered the attack. The Sabre was most probably driven by some Balla.
- AJ Khan

Cuse
  • Cuse

0_0

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2006 - 02:08 PM

SWERVE!

The Sabre was being drivin by Sweet.

zzzzz3102
  • zzzzz3102

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 March 2006 - 02:09 AM

ur a dumb ass, how could it be driven by sweet if he was in a different house when the johnson house was shot up. he would have had been able to park that car really quick out of site, then run over to the house, and he couldnt be that fast since right after the drive by he runs to the house.

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Ghost

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2006 - 05:24 AM

The Sabre was indeed driven by Ballas, but it's implied C.R.A.S.H. had some indirect connection.

The purpose of the drive-by was to kill Sweet and effectively wipe out the Grove Street Families.

BigBadBob
  • BigBadBob

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 March 2006 - 06:52 AM

QUOTE (ajkhan316` @ Mar 10 2006, 13:47)
QUOTE (BigBadBob @ Mar 10 2006, 22:43)
OK, I've played the game through at least 5 times.  I've also seen the new intro movie so I think I pretty much know the game.  What I can't figure out is why Tenpenny shot up CJ's moms house with the green sabre.  Smoke said, in one of the early missions, that "they" were after Sweet.  But Sweet lived in a different house, so apparently the killer, wanted to take out either Kendl or CJs mom.

If Sweet was the target, why didn't they shoot HIS house up?  If CJ's moms death was a warning to Sweet, why wasn't this ever mentioned?  Also, why the drive by?  Ryder and Smoke could have just invited Sweet somewhere and popped him without all the drama.

No Tenpenny was the one who ordered the attack. The Sabre was most probably driven by some Balla.
- AJ Khan

I learn something new about this game every time I come here. Thanks.

Things kind of make more sense now. I must have missed something along the way somewhere.

Rob.
  • Rob.

Don't Stop

• Zaibatsu

Posted 11 March 2006 - 08:06 AM

Yeah that's correct, that's why there was such a big thing over the green sabre, and the fact that Ryder ans Big Smoke were seen with it.

I think in the DVD, "The Introduction" you actually seethe drive by tak place, and it's in a green sabre, if not in that, i have seen it done somewhere else before.

I forgot though was the death of Brian related to the death of his mom? Or did he just die in a seperate incident?

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

🇯🇲 🇬🇭 🇯🇲

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Most Valuable Player 2014
    Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 11 March 2006 - 08:08 AM

lol i always thought Smoke killed Cj's mom-RSB

Alegzander
  • Alegzander

Subtle

• Members

Posted 11 March 2006 - 01:19 PM

I always thought:

A) To get back at Sweet

B) To pull CJ out of Liberty City to kill him.

monkeyman237
  • monkeyman237

• Members

Posted 11 March 2006 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (Mainland Marauder @ Mar 11 2006, 05:24)
The purpose of the drive-by was to kill Sweet and effectively wipe out the Grove Street Families.

I agree with Mainland, and anyways it's just part of the story.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users