» «
Photo

[REL] GTI Updates and Lots

3 replies to this topic
aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 22 February 2006 - 11:50 AM Edited by aad, 04 April 2006 - 04:07 PM.

UPDATED: read at the bottom of this message:

Lot number: 53
Area: Center of Grand Tani Islands
Including, some apartments and an office building.
Installation: Easy and explaned in the readme
Screens: Render is below ingame screens will come later on.

i already updated some time ago a few lots of mine but since gti is now moved i had to move mine updated files too. But im having some difficulties of getting my object to work without letting the game to crash i used to have some free ID numbers for my lots but i think now they are used for something else.
Here is the stuff thats done already but not yett in Myriad/GTI

user posted image

So i finnaly fixed the issue with the IDE numbers and colfiles so here is a litle improvement on my lot so far expect a full release tommorow with the buildings included in the picture.

Download

This package just includes the restored grass i will soon place all the stuff on it with an correct placed parking lot since its now not placed yett.

[EDIT]
I finnaly got it working and included all the buildings i had done already but never released. to install them aply then first the fix from the above link and then download this package i know its a bit stupid of me not updating it the first time but it needded some adjustments and stuff.

so here it is
http://www.members.l...t... 53 wip.rar

Readme is included not so much to explain rather then just aply the above instructions and then add my lot update after that good luck any problems or bugs can be reported here. tounge2.gif

(First install the first download and then do the rest readme is included so hopefully people can understand its easy to install and it actualy sorts a lot of stuff i added lods too. have fun anyway.

AleXXX
  • AleXXX

(-:-)

• Members

Posted 23 February 2006 - 07:43 AM

By old rules, it's necessary to create new theme for everyone LOT.

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 23 February 2006 - 07:57 AM

I thought it would be wise again to make something of a download centre again where we place all the new released lots and stuff.
But we will see how it will develop i will now just go on and fill the rest of my lot mentioned above, and i will release my buildings today for this lot.

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 05 March 2006 - 08:27 PM

Sorry to double post but i dont want that this topic will get old and no one will see that there is finnaly some space filling stuff for Myriad/GTI. Read the message at the top for more info

Download Link:
http://www.members.l...t... 53 wip.rar

Remember first update your Myriad/Gti with the first fix and then aply this lot update. more info in top message. happy.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users